N-Europe

The Christmas Thread

ZeldaFreak

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
I haven't even thought about Christmas yet....what on Earth can I get my family?

A nice new Wii?

A family present or a present for each?

Me and my bro got my mum and dad phones for christmas last year, house phones. So technically not for them.

Yay! My dream of a stickied Christmas thread has come true!

This year all I'm getting is a MacMini and an IOU note from Santa. This shall be quite a dull Christmas for me I think... at least I'll have my Wii to keep me going!

That all?

Mac's are awesome, you'll be playing with it all day (and night probably).

If you want any help, don't ask me. :heh:

I'm getting some cash towards a new CD player for my car I think. Its also my birthday 6 days before christmas and i've just ordered a new phone so the first 4 months of my contract is being paid for on that. No idea what I'm going to be buying however. Nothing quite says Happy Christmas like a bag of charcoal bought from the all night garage at midnight on christmas eve I find.

I thought I'd show you what I'd be getting my dad for Christmas:

0000af3.jpg

82 Presentation Box

Replica Shirt with 1982/2007 commemorative print to sleeve. Box features a new Commemorative Cup Final Shirt, DVD and replica Cup final match programme, in personalised gift box.

PRICE = £50

He might just love it, love it, love it love it love it! :grin:

Buying my own present this year again, DS last year with Mario Kart.. Wii this year with Rayman.

I don't buy for others. I'm quite glad the BBC has a decent Christmas line up, Pirates of the Caribbean (shock horror I've not seen it) and Monsters Inc.

I am not really into the festivities.. I'll go to parties, but I'll probably have a curry Christmas day or something.

I would of thought you wouldn't delete a thread from someone who goes to hull uni mate.

Anyway I haven't even started my christmas shopping yet, only going to be spending on outer relatives only a £5, so that akes it a bit better.

Well, I was only going to lock it and then re-open it when it's actually Christmas ;)

I've seen Christmas Coca Cola adverts, It must me christmas.

Same here, but what happened to the classic "always coca cola" song!?

I've already had part of my Christmas present, a nice warm waterproof coat that I can ride in during the winter months, probably just get some riding gloves and cds/dvds/money on the day!

My list is so far contains three things, and I'm not sure it'll change.

- Wii Play

- coupon thingiemabob for an art store so I can go get stuff there

- Best of Moby CD or DVD, whatever they feel like buying (only one euro difference)

Planning to buy English Training for the DS for my mom/family. Also need to buy something for my youngest sister, but only thing on her list so far is an iPod. Which of course I'm not going to buy for her.