NEurope
ZeldaFreak

The Christmas Thread

I haven't even thought about Christmas yet....what on Earth can I get my family?

Why the present every family wants, their son's undying love and affection.

I haven't even thought about Christmas yet....what on Earth can I get my family?

A nice new Wii?

A family present or a present for each?

Me and my bro got my mum and dad phones for christmas last year, house phones. So technically not for them.

Continuing from Shorty, I've just changed the title to "The Christmas Thread" because I don't think we need to have 'official' in the title of everything as we created the topic. :heh:

Yay! My dream of a stickied Christmas thread has come true!

This year all I'm getting is a MacMini and an IOU note from Santa. This shall be quite a dull Christmas for me I think... at least I'll have my Wii to keep me going!

But the power of OSX will give you so much more than any other mere present could offer you.

Yay! My dream of a stickied Christmas thread has come true!

This year all I'm getting is a MacMini and an IOU note from Santa. This shall be quite a dull Christmas for me I think... at least I'll have my Wii to keep me going!

That all?

Mac's are awesome, you'll be playing with it all day (and night probably).

If you want any help, don't ask me. :heh:

The main thing I would love for xmas is to bring happiness to people hear on n-e forums.

Just sent a link to ashley but I thought he would of posted in here.

I'm getting some cash towards a new CD player for my car I think. Its also my birthday 6 days before christmas and i've just ordered a new phone so the first 4 months of my contract is being paid for on that. No idea what I'm going to be buying however. Nothing quite says Happy Christmas like a bag of charcoal bought from the all night garage at midnight on christmas eve I find.

If only I wasn;t busy yesterday, this would have been locked until December :)
What, 3 days? :indeed: Really worth it :heh:

I thought I'd show you what I'd be getting my dad for Christmas:

0000af3.jpg

82 Presentation Box

Replica Shirt with 1982/2007 commemorative print to sleeve. Box features a new Commemorative Cup Final Shirt, DVD and replica Cup final match programme, in personalised gift box.

PRICE = £50

He might just love it, love it, love it love it love it! :grin:

Zelda Wii, Call of Duty 3 Wii, Yoshis Island 2 DS, POTC:DMC Cars Over The Hedge Sean Connery/Harrison Ford collection on DVD, and around 10 books! Oh the joys of being an only child he he

Buying my own present this year again, DS last year with Mario Kart.. Wii this year with Rayman.

I don't buy for others. I'm quite glad the BBC has a decent Christmas line up, Pirates of the Caribbean (shock horror I've not seen it) and Monsters Inc.

I am not really into the festivities.. I'll go to parties, but I'll probably have a curry Christmas day or something.

A curry you need to go down m&s and get one of those joints you just put in the owen get some bisto for the gravy, and go for frozen veg. Or chips whatever to go with it.

On another note I might be getting Tanacious D and the pick of destiny soundtrack

I would of thought you wouldn't delete a thread from someone who goes to hull uni mate.

Anyway I haven't even started my christmas shopping yet, only going to be spending on outer relatives only a £5, so that akes it a bit better.

i got my christmas presant already

(a copy of rayman raving rabbids and a copy of excite truck)

I would of thought you wouldn't delete a thread from someone who goes to hull uni mate.

Anyway I haven't even started my christmas shopping yet, only going to be spending on outer relatives only a £5, so that akes it a bit better.

Well, I was only going to lock it and then re-open it when it's actually Christmas ;)

Sould hopefully be getting my Wii for christmas along with Wii Play and Zelda...

Also afew dvds, Red Dwarf, Samurai 7 vol 5.

And ofcourse, money from random relatives.

I've seen Christmas Coca Cola adverts, It must me christmas.

Same here, but what happened to the classic "always coca cola" song!?

I've already had part of my Christmas present, a nice warm waterproof coat that I can ride in during the winter months, probably just get some riding gloves and cds/dvds/money on the day!

jeez some christmas adverts are awful, e.g. the Argos one where the dad goes up into the sky to get the star

jeez some christmas adverts are awful, e.g. the Argos one where the dad goes up into the sky to get the star

Scalelectrics are crap aswell.

My list is so far contains three things, and I'm not sure it'll change.

- Wii Play

- coupon thingiemabob for an art store so I can go get stuff there

- Best of Moby CD or DVD, whatever they feel like buying (only one euro difference)

Planning to buy English Training for the DS for my mom/family. Also need to buy something for my youngest sister, but only thing on her list so far is an iPod. Which of course I'm not going to buy for her.