N-Europe

Two Weeks To Go

scubahood

Well well well guys in two weeks time we will finally have our Wii's and will no doubt be playing like mad. So hows everyone feeling about it? What are you gonna do to kill the time?

I got that constant excited feeling about three days ago and now I can't stop thinking about it so thats gonna make the time last longer.

Really dunno how i'm gonna kill the two weeks i'm thinking lots of Rainbow Six as i've got most of next week off work but the last week should go quick cause I have a full week of work.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My excitement has written fever pitch now, I simply cannot wait.

But at the same time it is dulled by the fact that I'm a student so keep thinking maybe I can't afford to buy it, but I've thought sod it get some money out of the savings account!

As for what to do until then....simply put essays, got a mammoth one in for the 7th December (talk about good timing)

What time I do have for gaming is taken up with Football Manager 2007 (PC) and XIII on the xbox (please ubisoft bring us another game in this style!)

Played some 42 ATCL last night on my DSl for first time in a while. Will continue using DS until I have Wii. Then I will probably forget about my DS for a short (possibly long) period of time, until a game is released that I can use the DS with.

Unless there is one at launch? Is there?

I'll be playing non stop Gears of War, also got Splinter Cell: DA off Play.com for half price and Viva Pinata is out next week, plus I've recently bought Trauma Centre and Mario Kart on DS.

Got loads of games, so I'm not even that mad for Wii right now, because I'm quite busy with things anyway.

Also got to get 54,000 kills in Dead Rising.

i had that same 'OMG only 2 weeks' thought today as well.

i'm playing Ocarina of Time (just at the start of the forest temple), Gears of War that Caris has been beating me up over cos i haven't finished it yet :'( :hehe: , then theres N3 PGR3 and CoD 3 on the 360 to keep me going and Pokemon FireRed and Ruby that i've just started again on and then theres all my uni work and japanese stuff to keep me going till next may sometime-too much for me to do :(

Next Week i will be playing warcraft a lot (ON Agamaggan look out for DannBrutii of the horde!)

As for the launch week:

I should be getting the wii at a midnight launch so most of Thursday will be spent sleeping to offset the lack of sleep i will get that night!

The four days before launch i will be giving my entire house a really good clean (and i mean obsessively clean!) so that my house will be worthy of containing a wii!

I was planning to freeze myself a week ago, but was unable to find a suitable location.

I've just finished Four Swords Adventure, and am now playing through Links Awaking DX. Other than that, the amount of uni work should keep me occupied. (and virtually everything is due in before the 8th)

Guest Stefkov

I've got plent to keep my mind occupied.

Gears of War, get all achievements. Countless nights spent n that chainsawing people.

Call of Duty 3, get some more achievements on that.

College. Thats one to keep me occupied.

Waiting for my DSL to come back form Nintendo. I sent it yesterday, I hope I get it back next week.

Plenty og 360 games to play.

Battalion wars to play.

Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life to play.

The thing is i wont play all of these.