NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
scubahood

Two Weeks To Go

Well well well guys in two weeks time we will finally have our Wii's and will no doubt be playing like mad. So hows everyone feeling about it? What are you gonna do to kill the time?

I got that constant excited feeling about three days ago and now I can't stop thinking about it so thats gonna make the time last longer.

Really dunno how i'm gonna kill the two weeks i'm thinking lots of Rainbow Six as i've got most of next week off work but the last week should go quick cause I have a full week of work.

xbox + 4 top games is only £50 at argos. I want to cancel my wii becasue of the price and average launch games. This xbox looks more fun as a stop gap until the 2nd gen wii games are released.

i'll be playing Gears of War on-line for ages and i'll probebly watch the Gamespot wii marathon again for kicks

My excitement has written fever pitch now, I simply cannot wait.

But at the same time it is dulled by the fact that I'm a student so keep thinking maybe I can't afford to buy it, but I've thought sod it get some money out of the savings account!

As for what to do until then....simply put essays, got a mammoth one in for the 7th December (talk about good timing)

What time I do have for gaming is taken up with Football Manager 2007 (PC) and XIII on the xbox (please ubisoft bring us another game in this style!)

I'm pretty damn hyped up. Hyuped if you will.

Although I'm not looking forward to my bank statement after purchasing the Wii. I have rent and utilities due the week beforehand, and Im debating picking up another Wii if there is sufficient suply.

I can’t wait but I haven’t preordered one so there’s a good chance I will be disappointed come December 8th.Where did you get RSV from btw.

xbox + 4 top games is only £50 at argos. I want to cancel my wii becasue of the price and average launch games. This xbox looks more fun as a stop gap until the 2nd gen wii games are released.

What are these top 4 Xbox games on offer?

What are these top 4 Xbox games on offer?

See website. new offer today.

(Forza / Halo 2 / PGR2 / Fable 4 + Xbox) = (wii+zelda)/4

or

4 x (Forza / Halo 2 / PGR2 / Fable 4 + Xbox) = (wii+zelda)

Currently playing: Phoenix Wright, Killer7, Resident Evil (GC) and Ocarina of Time.

That should fill the void.. strangely I'm not playing them that hardcore though.. maybe I'm saving myself for the virginal Wii experience.

Well I'm off to Germany on Wed morning for 4 days with 7 mates to see the Uefa cup game against Frankfurt, that should keep me busy.

The annoying thing is, I've had about a month off work and the Wii comes out 3 days before I go back.

In between work and social committments playing some old games and monitoring Twilight Princesses average ratio shall occupy sufficient time.

Played some 42 ATCL last night on my DSl for first time in a while. Will continue using DS until I have Wii. Then I will probably forget about my DS for a short (possibly long) period of time, until a game is released that I can use the DS with.

Unless there is one at launch? Is there?

I'll be playing non stop Gears of War, also got Splinter Cell: DA off Play.com for half price and Viva Pinata is out next week, plus I've recently bought Trauma Centre and Mario Kart on DS.

Got loads of games, so I'm not even that mad for Wii right now, because I'm quite busy with things anyway.

Also got to get 54,000 kills in Dead Rising.

i had that same 'OMG only 2 weeks' thought today as well.

i'm playing Ocarina of Time (just at the start of the forest temple), Gears of War that Caris has been beating me up over cos i haven't finished it yet :'( :hehe: , then theres N3 PGR3 and CoD 3 on the 360 to keep me going and Pokemon FireRed and Ruby that i've just started again on and then theres all my uni work and japanese stuff to keep me going till next may sometime-too much for me to do :(

Next Week i will be playing warcraft a lot (ON Agamaggan look out for DannBrutii of the horde!)

As for the launch week:

I should be getting the wii at a midnight launch so most of Thursday will be spent sleeping to offset the lack of sleep i will get that night!

The four days before launch i will be giving my entire house a really good clean (and i mean obsessively clean!) so that my house will be worthy of containing a wii!

I'm also playing through Ocarina of Time. Most likely the only game I'll be playing (PES always gets played aswell) between now and 8th Dec. Also got a fair amount of Uni work that needs doing.

I was planning to freeze myself a week ago, but was unable to find a suitable location.

I've just finished Four Swords Adventure, and am now playing through Links Awaking DX. Other than that, the amount of uni work should keep me occupied. (and virtually everything is due in before the 8th)

i'll be re-reading through my Love Hina manga and trying to finish off the catcher in the rye by the 8th, also i've re-discovered Trauma Center which i gave up on because it got too hard (curse you Atlus)

I've got plent to keep my mind occupied.

Gears of War, get all achievements. Countless nights spent n that chainsawing people.

Call of Duty 3, get some more achievements on that.

College. Thats one to keep me occupied.

Waiting for my DSL to come back form Nintendo. I sent it yesterday, I hope I get it back next week.

Plenty og 360 games to play.

Battalion wars to play.

Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life to play.

The thing is i wont play all of these.

Sign in to follow this