N-Europe

Me on TV ^^

DiemetriX

One more thing...why isn't that poster censored?

Heh, that's actually a good question. See, in Norway we're not lame asses who get pissed off if there's nudity on TV (particularily local TV).. And let's face it, it's.. From a video game, so who gives a damn? We don't censor stuff in Norway, ever. Which is good, as I think censorship is BS.

"Hey look at us we have freedom of speech. F**K!"

Your house is amazing, how the hell did you afford all that stuff?? O_o

nice place, as platty said how the hell did you afford all that stuff by working in a game shop!

That sounds nothing like French... at all. O.o

Anyway, nice place. Does your roommate (or whatever he is) get to share everything with you, or is most of that yours?

Most of the things are mine. Some of the furnitre we got with the house. And we share the TV.

I can afford the house becuase I only pay 2000nok each month to live there (it was my grandads house). And the stuff I afford by prioritizing. Food isn't as important as you might think.

Well. My life is far from perfect. MySAD is hitting in. [seasonal Affective Disorder)] IT's a type of winter depression that affects an estimated half a million people every winter between September and April.

And I have more than enough school work todo. Altough I'm not really giving a damn right now.

i dont understand how you can afford all that stuff when your working at "game" its cant be good wages.

a 20 year old with his own house, 50" tv, 3 cubes, a 360...it doesnt make sense.

your parents give you the house or sumthing?

showoff.

I don't own the house. I just live in it. and I pay 2000nok each month for it. [13nok is £1] And my vage is low, but it's all about prioritizing.