Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Hajime no Ippo Revolution Wii

Dante

So [name]: The Fighting Revolution, then?

A boxing game where you play as a ghost in shorts...genius (sarcasm)

Looks fantastic. It's games like this that make me glad the Wii isn't as powerful as other consoles.

edit: Fighting Spirit Revolution, then.

You can watch videoclip of the game here. :)

Thanks for the link. Also on that site are two gloves with the logo on them. Could it mean that the game comes with actual gloves?

Why show the ass? Why not only show 2 gloves?

You wouldn't complain if you could select the gender :D

But actually the upper body is half transparent. I didn't notice it in the pictures but you clearly see it in the video.

• 4 weeks later...

for me the above images help to show another aspect about the Wii is all about, not only will this game have wii specific controls, but it has also obviously been designed with a clear and direct idea how they want the game to look, they could have tried to motion capture all sorts of stuff and made realistic models but instead they have created a very distinct and unique graphical look.

• 3 months later...
The answer is probably no, but I'll ask anyway. Is this getting an European release?

At least it could possibly get US release, as all earlier Ippo games had release there. Unfortunately Ippo games haven't sold really that well, and latest retailed with retailprice of 20 dollars. If it flops even on that price point, it is obvious that there won't be more Ippo games in the west.