N-Europe

Virtual Console - All you need to know

Tellyn

Among the first titles from Commodore 64 which will be made available on Virtual Console are International Karate and Uridium. These great titles will be bolstered by regular updates to the line-up from the Commodore 64 back catalogue.

Virtual Console games from Commodore 64 will be available from the Wii Shop Channel soon and can be downloaded for 500 Wii Points each. Currently these titles will only be available on the European Wii Shop Channel.

Maybe not tonight then, but "soon." I hope with the addition of the C64 there will be more than one game added each week to the VC... ¬.¬

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two NES games added today

Street Gangs (think this is River City Ransom) and Adventure Island

I'II be getting Adventure island once I have some points, I downloaded New Adventure Island and really enjoyed it.

I kind of prefer these games on the VC Console, simple shooter/platform games. I tend to get easily bored with the RPG classics of yesteryear.

I don't know if anyone's noticed but the first post is pretty broken. I'm keeping a record of the original thread but it's such a chore to keep all region's releases up to date. How would you feel about having all the original information, but with just European release dates (since this is N-Europe)?

EDIT: Looks like Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards is the next N64 game. Out in the USA tomorrow. :)

Yeah, I read the other day that Kirby is out tomorrow on the US Virtual Console. How come that Japan know what their VC release schedule is... so do America... yet we don't know what to expect? :( All we can do is make estimations based on what the US and Japan get, why can't we know our own VC release list?

Yeah, I want this. But taking into consideration the space left in my fridge/ Wii memory and the amount of other games I have to play for now, I think I'll leave it til I have a quiet bit. I never played it on the N64 but length and difficulty shouldn't be off putting because Kirby games aren't really about either. :heh: They are just good clean fun.

Indeed. Kirby's Adventure on the NES was fantastic, one of the best NES games out there. I'm looking forward to getting this tonight, I might get another N64 game too, or maybe Mega Drive or SNES. Can someone recommend me a really good game on any of these platforms that I NEED to get?

Actraiser on the SNES, enough said. I mean, you play God and you can kill your own people for the sake of raising the population.

It is honestly worth the money. The platformer scenes are great, the music kicks ass, the sim part of the game is deep and engaging, it is just a damn good game that everyone needs to play. Besides, it is the only SE title on the VC for Europe/U.S.