N-Europe

Virtual Console - All you need to know

Tellyn

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!! I'm so pissed off with myself. I was in town on Wednesday and decided against buying any Wii Points, as I thought we would not be seeing Paper Mario for weeks! Another trip to town this afternoon methinks...sigh.

At least you have money for points! I'm skint, and the only way to get points is to trade in sims 2 on pc. I don't think I should, though.

At least you have money for points! I'm skint, and the only way to get points is to trade in sims 2 on pc. I don't think I should, though.

Now, I've never played Sims 2, but I think I can safely say that Paper Mario is better! It's one of the most charming, delightful games ever made.

Just found this on GoNintendo

These new ratings come from the OFLC, but we should see these titles hit VC worldwide sometime soon…hopefully!

- Shinobi Iii: Return Of The Ninja Master

- Eswat: City Under Siege

- Wrecking Crew

- Strider

- Devil’s Crush

- Drop Off

- Shockman

- Battle Lode Runner

- Silent Debuggers

- Bonk’s Revenge

- Volley Ball

- Yoshi’s Cookie

- Landstalker: The Treasure Of King Nole

- Ghouls’n Ghosts

- Ninja Spirit

- Galaga ‘90

- Blazing Lazers

- Axelay

- Probotector (Contra in US) II: Return Of The Evil Forces

- Super Mario Bros. 3

- Crack Down

- Sonic The Hedgehog 3

Sonic 3 and Mario 3 = GOLD

Also the arrival of Strider brings joy to my heart. I have heard great things about Landstalker but I never got to play it as a kid so im looking forward to that aswell.

Quick couple of questions (don't have a wi-fi connection):

1.Where's the cheapest place to get some Wii points from?

2. If I bought some Wii points and took my Wii to someone else's house, I should be able to download games from there right, aslong as he had a wireless connection?

3. Finally, how much do snes/genesis and N64 games cost? BEcause i really wanna download F-Zero, Paper Mario, Toe Jam & Earl 2 and Streets of Rage II.

1.Where's the cheapest place to get some Wii points from?

2. If I bought some Wii points and took my Wii to someone else's house, I should be able to download games from there right, aslong as he had a wireless connection?

3. Finally, how much do snes/genesis and N64 games cost? BEcause i really wanna download F-Zero, Paper Mario, Toe Jam & Earl 2 and Streets of Rage II.

1. Unless someone's doing an offer, Credit/Debit card over the Wii Shop Channel. I've heard woolies sells 2000 points for £14

2. It should work, no problem.

3. F-Zero - 800 points

Paper Mario - 1000 points

Toe Jam & Earl 2 - 800 points

Streets of Rage II - 800 points.

So 3400 points. So you'll have room for a NES of TX16 game.