N-Europe

Virtual Console - All you need to know

Tellyn

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“There is always the potential for games that haven’t seen the light of day in Europe to be on the Virtual Console. The Virtual Console is the perfect platform for them. I can’t speak for third parties, but if it’s the right game then there’s absolutely no reason why it should just be a first party game.”

- Nintendo of Europe spokesperson

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=73144

I'm really wondering how Revo-Europe news section will twist this comment. :)

Personally if the head of nintedno UK said this I would be more willing to believe this - however they could charge a premium for these games. Sell them and be able to fund other projects for them so in one word yes come on ninty.

However when will we see these games only time will tell

hmm, super mario bros or kirby adventure? or other?

Well I haven't played Kirby, so perhaps I'm not best qualified to comment. However, I did download Super Mario Bros, and I must say I was pleasantly surprised at just how playable it is after all these years. Definately worth 500 points if you ask me.

Is that vacant speculation or do you actually have sources Jordan? :heh:...I mean, I suppose it would make sense if SoR2 had already been out in Us and Jap for ages, but it hasn't has it?

Sorry i'm fool, I meant SoR1.

It'd make sense though, but yes i am completely guessing here.

RareWare N64 Games + Virtual Console = Profit For Nintendo + Free Profit for Microsoft + Free Advertising for Future RareWare 360 Games (as in, it raises awareness of the games, and the sequels are on 360).

So, basically, we just need Microsoft to realise it

RareWare N64 Games + Virtual Console = Profit For Nintendo + Free Profit for Microsoft + Free Advertising for Future RareWare 360 Games (as in, it raises awareness of the games, and the sequels are on 360).

So, basically, we just need Microsoft to realise it

RareWare N64 Games + Virtual Console = Profit For Microsoft + Free Profit for Nintendo + Free Advertising For Microsoft

No, seriously don't.

Capcom are going to release every single version of SFII under the sun ever released on SNES and you know it.

Just wait untill the version you want comes out! :)