Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Virtual Console - All you need to know

Tellyn

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, I was thinking that... but theres N64 games... so...? Yeah, I spose the 'casts more towards the Cube in terms of power. Thanks for the mighty swift response, Ill not be losing any sleep over it! :smile:

well the Sega equivalent to the N64 was the Saturn and not the DC

See, I was thinking that... but theres N64 games... so...? Yeah, I spose the 'casts more towards the Cube in terms of power. Thanks for the mighty swift response, Ill not be losing any sleep over it! :smile:

They were on cartridges though. ISOs take up a lot more space.

Made my first VC purchase yesterday, went for Sonic after much deliberation. Plays surprisingly well with the Wii Remote but I tried it out with my Hori digital pad after and it was even better so I'll probably stick to using that instead, until I get a classic controller... maybe.

Still not too sure about it, what is everyone's impression of the classic controller? I really don't like the idea that you have to have it hooked up to the Wii Remote. I mean, if it's going to be wired then why not just make it USB? :hmm:

Got 1200 points left but I reckon I'll hold on to them for now. I really want Super Mario Kart, come on Nintendo hurry up! :heh:

Still not too sure about it, what is everyone's impression of the classic controller? I really don't like the idea that you have to have it hooked up to the Wii Remote. I mean, if it's going to be wired then why not just make it USB? :hmm:

I had the same worry about the classic controller but it doesn't bother me at all now. The wiimote just sits comfortably on my lap or by my side and I don't even notice it for the most part.

The classic controller feels really good. I wish nintendo would sort it out and do something to let us play Gamecube games with it because it'd be so much more convenient

Do you mean my release chart? It has been rated for America's Virtual Console so I've got most American ones down for Europe.

There was an Interview with someone from NoE,who said we will only get games that was released here and they would only be in their original language.

Hope there wrong and maybe in some cases they will release Mario RPG here,but better not get hopes up incase.

Though it is interesting that there's a rating for it in America.

Yeah but with Mario RPG being a RPG there will be alot of text that needs translated for all the other European countries. If it was just for the UK then it wouldnt be a problem.

Yup,they might not think it's not worth the time translating it to French,German,Spanish etc.

Yeah but appearantly there are already games on VC for the nes that where never released before in europe.

for the NES appearantly:

Baseball (Never released in EU)

Solomon's Key (Never released in EU)

Wario's Woods (Never released in EU)

Besides Square enix released FFVI PSX only in english, so they could release Mario RPG as a 60hz english only game

Yeah but appearantly there are already games on VC for the nes that where never released before in europe.

for the NES appearantly:

Solomon's Key (Never released in EU)

That's funny cause I remember buying Solomon's Key in the shops. Amazing game.

Solomon's Key - No reference on Wikipedia but on a list of Famicom/NES games it says most of the listed US games were brought out in Europe.

Wario's Woods - The original NES version was never released in Europe but it appeared as a playable furniture item in Animal Crossing on the GameCube.

Baseball - Never released in Europe in its original form but was released on Animal Crossing GC as an unlockable piece of furniture.

I absolutely love the Classic Controller, however, when playing Mario 64 and changing the camera angle while running, my thumbs bump into each other.

I have big thumbs.

Does the documentation say what the hell are those little things in the back for? Is this going to be a mystery for ever or am i out of date?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!