Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The music is One Piece is great, I own a few of the music CD's. I was pretty disappointed with the 2 new Brook related albums though, except for the updated Thousand Dreamers and We Are! Strawhats version which were updated to include the new crew members.

The last two OPs are awful though, IMO. The latest one especially, and the previous one was such a horrible rendition of the original opening. It has had some awesome opening music but not for a long time.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last two OPs are awful though, IMO. The latest one especially, and the previous one was such a horrible rendition of the original opening. It has had some awesome opening music but not for a long time.

I agree, I don't like the latest 2 opening songs either.

People don't realize how much was filler before the split in the first series.

I guess you're right. But, if you're watching it, don't you feel like it's progressing too quickly?

It just feels as if they're aiming to make it another 51 episode anime to me.

Wondering if someone can help me out (Iam too scared to look at the previous pages incase of spoilers)

Anyways, I finally had the time to catch up on Naruto and now am at around episode 87 or something, but I want to know where should I go to watch episodes 93 and onwards? Since Dattebayo stopped subbing after 92.

Thanks in advance.

They finally completed the life sized Gundam mech. It's very detailed! If only it moved... Even if it was just a leg, it would make the audience crap in their pants.

Now they need to make a life sized EVA one day (>100 meters).

Some info; 20,000 of the NERV phones that went up for pre-order sold out in 5 hours. They're going for 90,000 yen each... The other 10,000 are going on sale in shops which will no doubt will get sold out.

Damn 655€ for a cellphone is a lot. I want to see videos of it's menus working on Youtube or something when it gets released.

So... Naruto should be back to non-filler =O that moment is coming up. You can watch it on Crunchyroll now if you're a paying member, or tomorrow from a fansub group....

Can't remember that far back, which moment are you referring to? Might check it out... haven't watched the anime in years

^ I've been hearing about that Seleção thing. What's that. The translation of the things found in his cellphone?

I just finished Detroit Metal City and I feel raped in a good sense. I've never seen an anime with such a hardcore yet funny theme. It's rare for me to laugh out loud when I'm alone even watching funny stuff but this one did it. All the exagerations and "Legends" were hilarious to the end of the show. The Tokyo Tower rape was too fun.

Very good stuff. Definitelly recomend it, unless you can't cope with 10 times more profanity than in South Park.

Now I'll have to read the manga to know the rest of the story.

Now on to Naruto. I saved up all the fillers so that I can watch them in one go, straight to the canon stuff.

^ I've been hearing about that Seleção thing. What's that. The translation of the things found in his cellphone?

It is the translations of main character is Akira Takizawa's (Selecao No. 9) phone and the sometimes you get to see the others of 12 Selecao's shopping history.

I just finished Detroit Metal City and I feel raped in a good sense. I've never seen an anime with such a hardcore yet funny theme. It's rare for me to laugh out loud when I'm alone even watching funny stuff but this one did it. All the exagerations and "Legends" were hilarious to the end of the show. The Tokyo Tower rape was too fun.

Very good stuff. Definitelly recomend it, unless you can't cope with 10 times more profanity than in South Park.

Now I'll have to read the manga to know the rest of the story.

Now on to Naruto. I saved up all the fillers so that I can watch them in one go, straight to the canon stuff.

DMC is excelllllent ^^ It had me laughing pretty much throughout! :yay:

DMC is up to about 71 chapters now. Each and every chapter has a swear word in it. Love it.

So, anyone not watched TTGL and doesn't mind watching dubs?

http://www.manga.co.uk/

I remember hearing about it at a panel at the last anime expo but I didn't think it'd be this quick in getting it up.

Only the first 4 episodes now but there'll be more.

New FMA was bangin! A month wait is too long...

Edited by Pantsu Man!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!