Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, Naruto was epic. ben a LOOONG wait but it was worth it. And guys, its time to wake up and smell the Rasengan.

OUT FREAKING STANDING! This whole story arc is simply amazing.

A double giant rasengan, frogs tanning the summons, another Pain gets launched with one punch and to top it off Naruto has a new technique up his sleave!

I still refuse to believe that Kakashi is dead, yeah they dont have a problem killing off big characters but it just lacked any kind of epicness. I mean Jiraya fought Pain and even willed himself back to life and Asuma put up a hell of a fight against Hidan. Kakashi got hit, then got stuck in rubble and then ran out of chakra. I wont believe he is dead until we see a body and get a funeral :)

OUT FREAKING STANDING! This whole story arc is simply amazing.

A double giant rasengan, frogs tanning the summons, another Pain gets launched with one punch and to top it off Naruto has a new technique up his sleave!

I still refuse to believe that Kakashi is dead, yeah they dont have a problem killing off big characters but it just lacked any kind of epicness. I mean Jiraya fought Pain and even willed himself back to life and Asuma put up a hell of a fight against Hidan. Kakashi got hit, then got stuck in rubble and then ran out of chakra. I wont believe he is dead until we see a body and get a funeral :)

But he defeated a pain, found the secret to the leader pains technique, saved chouji. How is that not a worthy death? but so many signs are pointing to it that i dunno what to think, will he be alive? naruto can't feel his chakra, neither could tsunade. Kakashi saw hs dad and stated he'd die if he used anymore chakra. so...

ALSO i figured out how naruto can gather his energy to merge with froggy, he uses a shadow clone to stay still and gather the energy while he fights :P

But he defeated a pain, found the secret to the leader pains technique, saved chouji. How is that not a worthy death? but so many signs are pointing to it that i dunno what to think, will he be alive? naruto can't feel his chakra, neither could tsunade. Kakashi saw hs dad and stated he'd die if he used anymore chakra. so...

ALSO i figured out how naruto can gather his energy to merge with froggy, he uses a shadow clone to stay still and gather the energy while he fights :P

hehe You smart mofo :heh: But, I think it's time you let the man go.

IS it me or has the soul eater anime now split off onto a different tangent that the manga or have I just not been paying attention?

Is dubbed naruto censored?

My friend said there was less blood and nudity but it looks the same to me.

There's 100% less nudity.

Which brings the nudity down from none to... none.* I know, I was gutted too.

But yeah, it's censored. An early example, Naruto stabbing himself in the hand with a kunai, making a vow, you don't see any blood or the impact or anything in the dub (unless you buy the DVDs which are uncut).

What is it you're watching it on? I used to watch anime on an ipod video and I could make out the subs then. And now I have a touch it's very easy.

* ok, ok cynics, there's kinda that scene with hinata that time, in teh filler, but seriously as if I was going to watch dubbed filler to see if that's still in there, cmon.

The day the heavenly wind cave was opened, the road to tommorow came into view?

Is that what's written? Do you have any tips as to some site online where I can learn Japanese? I've learned most of the kana (the easy part, did it with My Japanese Coach) and I believe I wouldn't have much problem with learning kanji, but I can't interpret most things without actually knowing the language (obviously) and the game isn't that good at explaining verbs or other simple stuff.

Is that what's written? Do you have any tips as to some site online where I can learn Japanese? I've learned most of the kana (the easy part, did it with My Japanese Coach) and I believe I wouldn't have much problem with learning kanji, but I can't interpret most things without actually knowing the language (obviously) and the game isn't that good at explaining verbs or other simple stuff.

Something like that, but with a full stop rather than a question mark, although it's hard to translate it into good English without context. Anyway, in my opinion the best site for learning Japanese grammar is this one.

Clannad 14 was good as always, although maybe a tad rushed. Good to see they're leaving lots of space for what's to come though.

Clannad 14 was so awesome.

I was expecting her to be pregnant so soon! And the "we slept together!" scene was hilarious

:D

You say...what's to come..you must read the manga? Does it vary from the anime much...worth a looksee?

You say...what's to come..you must read the manga? Does it vary from the anime much...worth a looksee?

Yep, as Shorty says I've played a fair bit of the visual novel, including all of after story, and yes, it's pretty awesome. There's a translation in progress, which should be finished in under a year. I'm not sure if there is a manga, though there might well be - there is a film, made by a different animation company, which is awful and will spoil after story if you watch it. So you're probably best sticking with the KyoAni anime for now.

I plan to watch the film after the series has finished.

I don't mind if it is awful. It will sound less fanboy-ish if I can praise the anime so much, and then be able to turn around and say "There's also a film. It's crap, though."

So, yeah.

And I think there is a manga, I saw a glimpse of it a while back. (As well as the Tomoyo manga.)

*Retraces steps*

Yep, there's a Clannad manga. Which I'll also avoid until the anime finishes.

I plan to watch the film after the series has finished.

I don't mind if it is awful. It will sound less fanboy-ish if I can praise the anime so much, and then be able to turn around and say "There's also a film. It's crap, though."

So, yeah.

And I think there is a manga, I saw a glimpse of it a while back. (As well as the Tomoyo manga.)

*Retraces steps*

Yep, there's a Clannad manga. Which I'll also avoid until the anime finishes.

Yeah, you might as well watch it really once you know what happens - you can laugh at the souless destruction of all the characters. I found it compellingly awful. Anyway, I not surprised there's a manga but I've heard nothing of it so I doubt it's wonderful - for non-terrible Clannad in addition to the anime, your best bet is to wait until the game translation comes out. (which shouldn't be too long, there are various beta-y things floating about)

I'll have to look as to where I can get the game first. *Searches teh interwebz, finds pr0n, is distracted.*

The game is easy to acquire, as is the english and voice patches.

After finishing Minami-ke Okawari, it's cemented into me that Hosaka is one of the funniest characters I've seen in the anime I've watched. Even in the below average animation of Okawari he still managed to make me laugh. In the first series almost all the time he was on screen it was a laugh out loud moment.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!