N-Europe

Doubt it cause we already know a lot about Jiraiya and seen him a lot compared to Asuma. The way he died was a shame. Crushed wind pipe and left to drown...ouch...

Then we have the with Sasuke being told by Madara that Itachi was actually good.

Who's next :heh:

Itachi was next, and my money is on Tsunade will be next to kick the bucket.

As for Death Jam's prediction, I thought the same. But Naruto's team will be going after those filler enemies it seems, after all, the boy in the opening looks like some one only Naruto could relate to yadda yadda, all the cheesy crap etc.

Rumbel still havent released Soul Eater 3, fuck AEN with their MP4's and shit subs, I need some HD mkv with good subs.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to watch any more Bleach.

Because I can't be bothered to watch the remaining 130+ episodes I haven't seen, you lot going on about how "that last one was rubbish" has also put me off. But mostly because too many careless pricks on YouTube have gone ahead and spoilt it for me by leaving huge fuck-off spoilers in the comments. There's no point in me carrying it on. :shakehead:nono:

That's hateful.. The main reason why I started downloading Bleach!

But really there are quite a few really good episodes! Its just the odd ones between arcs, and random fillers.

Yar I love bleach! ^___^

Anybody started watching Vampire knight? Its a bit like Ouran High school host club, only slightly less slutteh :heh:

That's hateful.. The main reason why I started downloading Bleach!

But really there are quite a few really good episodes! Its just the odd ones between arcs, and random fillers.

I would trudge my way through the remaining episodes, if it wasn't for the big spoilers I discovered. And I mean, REALLY BIG spoilers. Spoilers bigger than your head!

Still, it's your call. (but you shouldn't watch it on youtube)

I know, I shouldn't have! :nono:

It was alright when it was on Anime Central; great quality video, no arsehole saying "OMG Spoiler!" underneath the screen.

But when they stopped showing it, I didn't think about the consequences.

But I've learnt from my lesson, and I now use Veoh for anime instead.

I would trudge my way through the remaining episodes, if it wasn't for the big spoilers I discovered. And I mean, REALLY BIG spoilers. Spoilers bigger than your head!

Hahaha bigger than my head? So basically like everything? That's a pain in the ass! o_o

Don't know if you care but the sub group hates their work being put on YT, too.

Oh and recent Bleach is awesome. O_W complains about everything. The filler/bounto arc isn't that good but I've enjoyed the recent stuff a lot.

Still, it's your call. (but you shouldn't watch it on youtube)

I noticed that on the DB torrent site. I started watching it on YT/Veoh, but the subs can be a bit iffy to read.. And the spoilers drove me mental! >_>

Also NEVER READ WIKI if you dont want spoilers... I read one about a certain character, and I'm pissed off at myself >_>

The bountu arc was a bit filler-ish just in the fact it went off the main storyline... Nevertheless I did enjoy watching it as there were some interesting characters :smile:

I know, I shouldn't have!

It was alright when it was on Anime Central; great quality video, no arsehole saying "OMG Spoiler!" underneath the screen.

But when they stopped showing it, I didn't think about the consequences.

But I've learnt from my lesson, and I now use Veoh for anime instead.

*facepalm* you shouldn't stream anime at all. Download it! Buy it! Watch it real quality :heh:

I've enjoyed Naruto for the last few weeks, and the original series is still probably my favourite anime, or at least one of a few. There's a lot more negative to say about Naruto now, not as a series but the way the studio chooses to release it. If you hate Bleach, that's fine, you can hate the characters or the fights or whatever, but when I complain about Naruto it's because studio pierrot have dragged it out so much that it loses all its dignity and makes a mess of a story that was otherwise awesome in the manga.

Guest Stefkov
If anyone has read the naruto manga, then you may realise this about the filler:
the naruto filler at the moment, seems to serve as a plot device to strengthen the viewer's attachment to asuma, and to inform us about him, so when the inevitable happens to him, we care more about him, but have less unanswered questions (if you weren't able to read between the lines) like there were in the manga.

To be honest, when he bit the dust, i did care, but it wasn't as bad as if Kakashi died. I quite like it. Wonder if [MAJOR SPOILER] they will do the same for Jiraiya.

This filler may not be bad and as some have said, i think its adding to the series. I have less faith in the bleach filler arc though.

Why I read that this morning I don't know. Shit. Ah well.

Azumanga Daioh was a load of mini episodes at first wasn't it?

Just the title for each little chapter of story made me wonder why.

I've enjoyed Naruto for the last few weeks, and the original series is still probably my favourite anime, or at least one of a few. There's a lot more negative to say about Naruto now, not as a series but the way the studio chooses to release it. If you hate Bleach, that's fine, you can hate the characters or the fights or whatever, but when I complain about Naruto it's because studio pierrot have dragged it out so much that it loses all its dignity and makes a mess of a story that was otherwise awesome in the manga.

Amen. Naruto seriously lost my attention after it screwed everyone around with more than a year of filler. Since they still haven't

Got Sasuke back

I'm guessing they're still screwing people around.

The anime Naruto is going a bit slow and some parts are badly done, to name some bits, what characters say( at the start of anime, 'that power' should be 'that jutsu'), Gai vs Kisame and the staring contests. Naruto as a character is irritating due to the way Kishi is shunning him when other characters have some jutsus/power ups when all Naruto really has is Kage Bushin and a couple of different Rasengans. Where as Sasuke gets all this attention surrounding and powerups, it's annoying.

Sasuke should really be the main character since Kishi is being all Kishi. Naruto himself, has no real plot going for him though, only Sasuke and you know who has a story. Naruto is just like a side character for now. He needs a proper training arc soon, like a couple of months of proper training./ rant

The anime Naruto is going a bit slow and some parts are badly done, to name some bits, what characters say( at the start of anime, 'that power' should be 'that jutsu'), Gai vs Kisame and the staring contests. Naruto as a character is irritating due to the way Kishi is shunning him when other characters have some jutsus/power ups when all Naruto really has is Kage Bushin and a couple of different Rasengans. Where as Sasuke gets all this attention surrounding and powerups, it's annoying.

Sasuke should really be the main character since Kishi is being all Kishi. Naruto himself, has no real plot going for him though, only Sasuke and you know who has a story. Naruto is just like a side character for now. He needs a proper training arc soon, like a couple of months of proper training./ rant

Heh, agreed. Also,

Am i the only one who found it annoying that after the training thats starting in the anime atm, Naruto just ended up with basically a stronger version of Rasengan? That Oodama one he used against fake-Itachi was strong enough to keep, surely...

Meanwhile

- Death Note live action film is out in cinemas in the UK :o!!! Guardian gave it 3 stars in their reviews bit

- I started watching Beck, ahh i love it!! :D

I think whats really annoying is that after all the time that naruto spent with jiraiya, there is really nothing that immediately shouts that he spent time with a sannin. It's possible that naruto just upped his strength and stamina immensely, which, if i remember correctly, jiraiya said he should do rather than learning pointless jutsu. Also, I do believe that there was a 'that jutsu' which naruto was told not to use by Jiraiya, and if it wasn't the kyuubi that Jiraiya was referring to, then it means that the technique still hasn't been used. Either way, its disappointing that Naruto isn't a young Jiraiya

although it is entirely possible, he may start using the moves when he learns of Jiraiyas death.

Heh, agreed. Also,

Am i the only one who found it annoying that after the training thats starting in the anime atm, Naruto just ended up with basically a stronger version of Rasengan? That Oodama one he used against fake-Itachi was strong enough to keep, surely...

Meanwhile

- Death Note live action film is out in cinemas in the UK :o!!! Guardian gave it 3 stars in their reviews bit

Isn't it in like just one cinema in London for a day?

Heh, agreed. Also,

Meanwhile

Oodam wasn't exactly the greatest. It was big and easy to avoid and just drilled a circle in you. But in the training he learns 2 Fuuton Jutsus. 1 Is Fuuton Rasengan and Fuuton Rasengan Shuriken. The first he combined with Yamato and makes a huge creator the second he used on Kakuzo which raped and killed him

I think whats really annoying is that after all the time that naruto spent with jiraiya, there is really nothing that immediately shouts that he spent time with a sannin. It's possible that naruto just upped his strength and stamina immensely, which, if i remember correctly, jiraiya said he should do rather than learning pointless jutsu. Also, I do believe that there was a 'that jutsu' which naruto was told not to use by Jiraiya, and if it wasn't the kyuubi that Jiraiya was referring to, then it means that the technique still hasn't been used. Either way, its disappointing that Naruto isn't a young Jiraiya
although it is entirely possible, he may start using the moves when he learns of Jiraiyas death.

Yea, he's barely done anything during the 2.5 years. The training by Kakashi will surpass it in no time. He has a 'that jutsu' but needed the Kyuubis power and tampered with the seal. Which is worth noting, when they spoke about it, Naruto looked sadened as if it done alot of damage or something. But apparently still needs to complete it. Hopefully we'll find out soon since Naruto has the sealing scroll now and if any danger comes up, Yamato can stop it. Just wish it was stop with the who Sasuke thing already. Tell us why Itachi was good and move on, want to see what Naruto will be like once he gets to Konoha to learn about Jiraiyas death or find out what Itachi told him before he fought Sasuke.