Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Someone... Pleaseeeee?

I enjoyed Blood+

I wouldn't say it's brilliant, but it's very watchable, episodes 20-30 are great and things happen that you just don't expect!

...surely you've seen Death Note? If not watch that, it's the best thing I have ever laid my eyes upon! Death Note is my fav... well, anything! I think it's near perfect, so well done!

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Maase

Thanks

Ok, is Death Note recent? I tought it was old, lol

If its still in episodes 30/40, then i'l guess i'l watch it :D

Persona looks cool to me to, if its recent, then i'l watch it :)

Okay, i have to do on Holidays xD

Thanks

Ok, is Death Note recent? I tought it was old, lol

If its still in episodes 30/40, then i'l guess i'l watch it :D

Persona looks cool to me to, if its recent, then i'l watch it :)

Okay, i have to do on Holidays xD

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

Watch Death Note, it's 37 episodes long! You will be so so glad you watched it! I seriously can't stress just how good it is! It's better than anything! ANYTHING! lol

Gurren Lagan Movie Info

A commercial for the movie announcement aired during the rebroadcast. No new info though.

But Ootsuka's post in the blog confirms that the movie will be a summary of the TV series. He says they hope to make something enjoyable for both people who watched it on TV and people who are seeing it for the first time.

Batman Gotham Knight - Sneak Peek

14y728g.gif

From the producers of Batman Begins and the upcoming Dark Knight theatrical release comes the groundbreaking interpretation of the Batman's transition from beginner to Dark Knight.

Six interlocking stories reveal Bruce Wayne's earliest adventures as Batman and the steps he took to become the grim avenger of Gotham City. These globe-spanning adventures pit Batman against the fearsome Scarecrow and two villains he's never faced before: the freakish Killer Croc and the unerring marksman known as Deadshot. Some of the world's most revered animation visionaries bring to life the one and only Dark Knight: Batman!

One incredible story is woven from six separate chapters, each with stylish art from some of Japan’s greatest anime visionaries.

Have I Got a Story For You

A History of Violence screenwriter Josh Olson tells the story of how chance encounters with Batman by a group of youngsters leave each kid with a very different impression of the Dark Knight.

Producers: Eiko Tanaka, Bruce Timm

Director: Shojiro Nishimi

Writer: Josh Olson

The Dark Knight

Acclaimed novelist/comics writer Greg Rucka tells the story of Gotham City police having to get over their distrust of Batman -- while under fire from the mob.

Producers: Mitsuhisa Ishikawa, Bruce Timm

Director: Futoshi Higashide

Writer: Greg Rucka, story by Jonah Nolan

Field Test

Writer Jordan Goldberg showcases the incredible high-tech arsenal Batman commands and reveals that there are some things even Batman won’t do in his pursuit of justice.

Producers: Mitsuhisa Ishikawa, Bruce Timm

Director: Hiroshi Morioka

Writer: Jordan Goldberg

In Darkness Dwells

Batman ventures into the Gotham sewers to face “Killer Croc,” a deformed thug who seems even more monstrous after the Scarecrow returns with his fear toxin in this story by David S. Goyer, co-screenwriter of Batman Begins.

Producers: Masao Maruyama, Bruce Timm

Director: Yasuhiro Aoki

Writer: David S. Goyer

Working Through Pain

Award-winning comics writer Brian Azzarello explores an early chapter of Bruce Wayne’s training, showing how a mysterious and exotic Indian woman named Cassandra introduced Batman to techniques that would help him to conquer the physical and spiritual consequences of his actions.

Producers: Eiko Tanaka, Bruce Timm

Director: Toshiyuki Kubooka

Writer: Brian Azzarello

Deadshot

Alan Burnett -- one of the most-acclaimed writers on Batman: The Animated Series -- ties together threads, as Batman must thwart an unerring assassin whose love of guns and disregard for human life lets him cross lines that even a Dark Knight traverse.

Producers: Masao Maruyama, Bruce Timm

Director: Yoshiaki Kawajiri

Writer: Alan Burnett

Main voiceactors:

Kevin Conroy

Gary Dourdan

David Mccallum

Parminder Nagra

Ana Ortiz

Guest Maase

Ok, today i saw from episode 1 to 18 of Death Note

The first one are amazing, but when

Light gets good, it kills everything i saw before :'(

Ok, today i saw from episode 1 to 18 of Death Note

The first one are amazing, but when

Light gets good, it kills everything i saw before :'(

Take it easy man. 18 episodes in one day is way too much. Let it sink in a little. How can you enjoy it when you watch so much in one day?

Guest Maase

Exactly, and im gonna finish them all today :D (Yesterday, Tomorrow and Today i have nothing to do, so i am seeing anime and playing RE:UC)

I watched episode 25 of Death Note right now

NOOOOOOOOOO... YOU BASTARD!!! YOU KILLED L!!! My favourite character :'(, and now Rem will die too :'(

Well, on the other side, Light is bad again :D, that's awesome, the saga i loved will continue, i was afraid of seeing that guy being Kira until the end of the Anime, but after all, Light will continue to be the Evil :D

This Anime is awesome, ^^

Guest Maase

lol, i think he is evil, just because

he killed L, deal with it :P

Well, saw every episode's, here's my impressions:

Great anime, great ending, a little sad tough, i just didn' like to see Near busting Light, it would be so much better if L did it, Near sucks :\

But, at least he died, all the anime i was hoping for him to die in the end, because i don't want him to rule the world

Wouldn't be awful if the Death Note really exist, and someone used him for Justice?

Imagine if someone gets framed, he's on news and... HEART ATACK.

Not fair, there isn't any possible justice with Human in this world, lol

Guest Stefkov
Wouldn't be awful if the Death Note really exist, and someone used him for Justice?

I was thinking about that a while ago and it would be interesting if the Death Note were real. Definitely interesting.

Guest Maase

There are rumours about Death Notes, but i don't believe them lol

Anyway, now that i ended one, i want another ^^

Someone here has a sugestion of a recent anime? (10-40 episodes broadcasted) :P (Pleaaaaaaaaaaseeeee?)

lol, i think he is evil, just because
he killed L, deal with it :P

Well, saw every episode's, here's my impressions:

Great anime, great ending, a little sad tough, i just didn' like to see Near busting Light, it would be so much better if L did it, Near sucks :\

But, at least he died, all the anime i was hoping for him to die in the end, because i don't want him to rule the world

It wasn't Near. It was Near + Mello. Only 2 guys together could take him down. Anyway, the way you wish Light would die in the end tells me you aren't ready for such a mature anime. Try it again in a few years. :heh:

I wish there were Death Notes in real life... I really do.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!