N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's me finished Heroic Age. Good series, and I really questioned the ending for a while cause I was like.

"What the hell are they on about"

It was so close to being a bitter sweet ending. I wouldn't of complained about a longer epilogue though.

Guest Stefkov
bleach relateddd!

i was expecting that ichii would at least go train his hollow self a bit more before going to heuco mondo....oh yeah man 11 seconds will kill em all

:shakehead

Is it just me or did that 11 seconds whilst fighting grimmjow last a hell of a lot longer than 11 seconds!? xD

It did seem longer yeh, but it's just to do with the way they show it. Like that Naruto part, that seemed to take ages but they didn't even travel that far in the end.

One thing that got me quite annoyed was Ichigo's dad was a shinigami. He came up in a previous episode but I just thought Ichigo was the only human shinigami.

I'm still looking for 1.0 but saying that I haven't looked in a while. Almost finished watching Heroic Age, should be done today hopefully and decided to re-watch the Melancholy of Haruihi Suzumiya.

I don't thing you're going to find it before a DVD comes out in japan, which saddens me.

Gonna watch End of Evangelion either tomorrow or Tuesday. :)

Post your impressions on it. I'm going to laugh.

I needed to reboot my brain 3 times when I watched it the first time.

It did seem longer yeh, but it's just to do with the way they show it. Like that Naruto part, that seemed to take ages but they didn't even travel that far in the end.

One thing that got me quite annoyed was Ichigo's dad was a shinigami. He came up in a previous episode but I just thought Ichigo was the only human shinigami.

I thought that too, but theres blates going to be a relation between the dad being a shinigami, because hes just been talking to the other guy's dad (ARG can't remember, think its ishida?) and its like history is repeating itself.

Also we haven't seen ichigo use his hollow since it like broke.. surely he should have made sure it came back? And chad is so going to get owned.

Wait, wait

wait

Ok wait a second

Just wait

...What?

Just watched it. The first half blew me away. The second half was filled with..

Well, it was amazing, I'll give it that. But I tihkn I'm left with more questions now than I was before.

*goes off to read full plot synopsis*

Wait, wait

wait

Ok wait a second

Just wait

...What?

Just watched it. The first half blew me away. The second half was filled with..

Well, it was amazing, I'll give it that. But I tihkn I'm left with more questions now than I was before.

*goes off to read full plot synopsis*

Having Watched NGE, have you got the anime bug!? :D

Are you going to watch more series? :)

Funny you should say that as my friend just asked the same thing!

I don't think so. It's definately given me a good standing with anime, and in the future I WILL watch more anime's; however, not regularly. I think it'll be a while before I watch another anime basically.

Though it was nice to have something to do. My schedule was every other night, watch 2 episodes. Sometimes I'd miss and sometimes I'd watch more, but knowing it was there was what did it for me.

I'm still looking for 1.0 but saying that I haven't looked in a while. Almost finished watching Heroic Age, should be done today hopefully and decided to re-watch the Melancholy of Haruihi Suzumiya.

Funny, Haruhi just has this amazing rewatchablility. I've already gone through it twice and feel like I could do it again, I'm not a big fan of watching things more than once but haruhi has something..

Death note and eureka seven are the only other series that i've been able to do it with.

Guest dynastygal

I've been watching Ouran High School Host Club, or wtv it's called. Pretty good so far. I'm also watching Mushishi, but I'm not that keen on it.

Funny you should say that as my friend just asked the same thing!

I don't think so. It's definately given me a good standing with anime, and in the future I WILL watch more anime's; however, not regularly. I think it'll be a while before I watch another anime basically.

Though it was nice to have something to do. My schedule was every other night, watch 2 episodes. Sometimes I'd miss and sometimes I'd watch more, but knowing it was there was what did it for me.

Cool, Ok! Do check out some of the other great series sometime!

I'm going to rewatch Haruhi nearer the time of the second season coming out! so it can hold me over until i get new episodes!

Although after finishing it i just want to watch it again straight away! :D

I've watched Dragonaut, other new anime this season! It has had a quite good start. :)

Guest dynastygal

Well, I quite like Naruto Movie 3, had some kick ass battle sequences in it. Looking forward to Naruto Movie 4.

Inu Yasha and Ranma movies were quite good too. Oh, and the Pokemon movies...my friend and I cried in the first pokemon movie cinema showing XD

And of course, there are superb stand alone movies like Perfect Blue, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle, Akira, Metropolis, Grave of the Fireflies, and so on.