NEurope

Evangelion 2.22 Blu Ray promo. Surprised nobody posted this yet.

Slight confusing spoilers. Nothing terribly ruinous.

This is a version someone put together with a less ear-obliterating version of the song used. Still sounds horrible, just a little less horrible. The Blu Ray will apparently have an English language version of the song in it's place.

Edited by Guy

I actually rather enjoyed the 3rd Shippuuden movie. A focus on the main characters always leads to a better story than a focus on shitty filler-esque characters.

I'm loving that both shippy and bleach (anime) are on extremely awesome canon plot stuff at the moment! woooohoo!

I also agree with Shorteh. The crappy characters that have been brought in for both filler stuff and some of the movies really sucked. Especially the princessy ones. It feels more like a canon plot with the characters in the actual anime rather than some whiny newcomer!

Edited by Raining_again

I had a dream that I caught up on the Naruto manga... it's one of those things that I had to think about while awake and realise "oh hay! That didn't actually happen".

I'm glad! Much prefer it in the anime. Something that was difficult to defend back when Shippy was really crawling, but now I can claim it was with good reason.

FullMetal Alchemist is ending in June, both the anime(27th June) and manga(around 11th June)

Shall be a said moment. And if that wasn't bad enough, the 23rd volume with an August release, the 24th is set for January...

ONE PIECE: EPISODE 370! :grin:

ermm, I got here quicker than I realised. :p The episodes go so fast!!!

Also started K-On! today, very relaxing to watch. Just finished episode 6. :)

I know. :)

I didn't say I'd caught up!

I just said I got to 370 quicker than I thought I would. :D

Also started K-On! today, very relaxing to watch. Just finished episode 6. :)

It's biggest appeal and it's biggest hate.

I've watched the last four canon bleach and they're a bit... bleeugh. Now that I've read the manga, going back to the anime is a bit painful, the fights are so drawn out and full of senseless thuggery and unintelligent... 'GRR'ing.

All that stuff with Renji and Chad is filler and it's painful, the horrible "jokes" with Renji constantly saying "why didn't you just say that?"... it really breaks up the flow. I actually found myself skipping ahead through those bits, which is not something I would normally do.

Also it still really ticks me off how they're censoring the blood in this anime now. There was so much blood in pre-bount arcs! Ichigo used to get sliced up and spill more blood than he should have had in the first place, now everybody drips tiny amounts of black... stuff... or spits up some yellow phlegm like substance which to me is even grosser than blood.

I am glad I went onto the manga with Bleach, although I still struggle to enjoy something when you wait a week for it and then can read through it in about 5 minutes.

I've watched the last four canon bleach and they're a bit... bleeugh. Now that I've read the manga, going back to the anime is a bit painful, the fights are so drawn out and full of senseless thuggery and unintelligent... 'GRR'ing.

All that stuff with Renji and Chad is filler and it's painful, the horrible "jokes" with Renji constantly saying "why didn't you just say that?"... it really breaks up the flow. I actually found myself skipping ahead through those bits, which is not something I would normally do.

Also it still really ticks me off how they're censoring the blood in this anime now. There was so much blood in pre-bount arcs! Ichigo used to get sliced up and spill more blood than he should have had in the first place, now everybody drips tiny amounts of black... stuff... or spits up some yellow phlegm like substance which to me is even grosser than blood.

I am glad I went onto the manga with Bleach, although I still struggle to enjoy something when you wait a week for it and then can read through it in about 5 minutes.

Yeah, totally, even I (as a non manga reader) was expecting more because the filler was so drawn out. Fuck that.

The manga still isn't even terribly far ahead though, was a bti surprised how it went back to cannon. But waiting a week for something to read that lasts for 5 minutes does suck a bit, especially with Bleach. Despite that each chapter is the equivelent of 2/3 minutes in anime form.

I mean really, how often do we need to see shocked expressions with entire pages devoted to it. I'm sure most of a page was for a chin at one point in one chapter.

I don't know if you guys can use Hulu, but it's actually pretty nice. About a minute of ads spread out before the video starts, at the beginning and before credits roll. At least for Fist of the North Star which I just started watching, it's so bad it's awesome. Actually it's awesome for other reasons, but goddamn some of the animation is atrocious. Par for the time period I suppose.

Hulu also will nicely play each episode in order automatically. And taking 480p (I believe) to full screen doesn't look bad like usual.

And now I'm back to FotNS.

Woo! :grin: The other night we finally finished D. Gray-man and Darker Than Black!

D. Gray-man started off good but steadily declined into disappointing with a few okay moments here and there.

Also,

Lenalee.

The Millienium Earl made the show. :awesome:

Darker Than Black had a good end unsure that's because it was straight after watching D. Gray-mans "end" but I want to watch the second series anyway.

Oh and K-On! I completed ages ago along with the OVA and specials. Excellent. :D Onto season 2. :yay:

So!

I completed One Piece on Sunday, 41 episodes in a day. :o

Then I caught up with the manga.

*explodes*

So good. :grin:

I can't wait for the next arc to be animated!

I can't believe it just keeps getting better. ^____^

Since then I've gone on an anime rampage and completed/caught up with many things. :D

I highly recommend Durarara!!

Finally watched Darker than Black! Quite good. Ending of season 2 was a bit of a let down.

Been told to move onto Garaan now. Any opinions?

So!

I completed One Piece on Sunday, 41 episodes in a day. :o

Then I caught up with the manga.

*explodes*

So good. :grin:

I can't wait for the next arc to be animated!

I can't believe it just keeps getting better. ^____^

Since then I've gone on an anime rampage and completed/caught up with many things. :D

I highly recommend Durarara!!

So you didn't think the anime has recently gone way downhill? The animation for one is worse than it was when the show started (IMO) and the filler is more than distracting.

Also it surprises me that you then jumped straight onto the manga :heh:

Just the way jokes are dragged out, like lately especially between Buggy and Mr 3. You're knee deep in an awesome episode and then suddenly you're pulled away from the action to a slew of weak jokes, sometimes even fart jokes v_v - the music changes to something goofy and personally I'm tempted to just skip forwards. It's the same thing that has recently plagued Bleach.

Perhaps for you it wasn't so much an issue because you barrelled through the anime, as soon as a dragging episode ended you jumped onto the next, and then you knew you had the manga coming up next. Perhaps now when you watch one episode a week and next to nothing happens you will start to feel my pain :heh:

Well at least:

They are out of that prison and all together on the way to the plot, finally.

The prison would not have been so bad if they had not been focusing on so many things that had the same conclusion and dragged it on for way too long.

The fuck just happened in mah Naruto?! The shit has hit the fan!