NEurope

Watched all the episodes of Haruhi.

Damn, I wasn't expecting that reaction from Kyon in the latest episode, but I guess it was deserved.

It seems in the novel Haruhi abused even more. It was toned down in the anime.

Edited by Mr_Odwin

Watched all the episodes of Haruhi.

Damn, I wasn't expecting that reaction from Kyon in the latest episode, but I guess it was deserved.

It seems in the novel Haruhi abused even more. It was toned down in the anime.

Spoilers. Tag that shit.

Edited by Mr_Odwin

I don't wanna look I don't wanna look I don't wanna look I don't wanna look I don't wanna look...mummy make the bad spoilers go away >_<

**edited to not make me feel like a fool >__<

Edited by martinist
spoiler quote

You are all complaining about spoilers but you've all just quoted said spoilers... Well done guys! Spoiled 3 times!

There were no spoilers there. I wrote it in an ambiguous style on purpose to not spoil anyone, yet anyone who has seen it get what I'm saying.

I remember no one putting spoiler tags when the 1st season was airing. But I'll keep it in mind from now on. Sorry.

Some people don't want to know anything. The smallest 'ambiguous' thing can be a spoiler in some way. For example, you've left it saying 'shino power!' - we actually get plenty from that, like shino will fight, he will win probably. If Shino suddenly appears in the next arc and is badly hurt (theoretical idea) then we'll know he doesn't die because we know he's alive in this apparently awesome future moment. I really dislike spoilers, so I would prefer it if you never say anything about... anything... outside of a tag. Even if it is out on DVD in the UK, there will still be people who haven't read/watched it yet.

Some people don't want to know anything. The smallest 'ambiguous' thing can be a spoiler in some way. For example, you've left it saying 'shino power!' - we actually get plenty from that, like shino will fight, he will win probably. If Shino suddenly appears in the next arc and is badly hurt (theoretical idea) then we'll know he doesn't die because we know he's alive in this apparently awesome future moment. I really dislike spoilers, so I would prefer it if you never say anything about... anything... outside of a tag. Even if it is out on DVD in the UK, there will still be people who haven't read/watched it yet.

LOL Shorty my man! You might want to know that my post was edited my Mr_Odwin. He put the spoiler tag in my post.

Secondly, the "spoiler" is about Haruhi, not Naruto. Mr_Odwin left the Shino Power! thing as a joke because Shino (the N-E user) was the first to quote me about it.::shrug:

About the spoilers. Yeah, I agree and I am usually like that. I hate to know even the slightest details because we can assume things that we shouldn't be assuming.

I posted that because I've seen much worse in this thread left unchecked and because during the 1st Haruhi series airing no one spoil-tagged their posts, so I thought it wouldn't hurt much.

But I'll be extra careful from now on, don't worry.

Read up on Kekkaishi and Bloody Monday recently. Both also very good.

Bloody Monday is a bit like Death Note in the way it has twists and turns in every direction. My jaw has dropped on several occasions when I found out the revelations!

Recommended to anyone who likes their manga. I found I don't really like watching anime anymore as I prefer reading it. Probably because I use my imagination for some parts? I'm not sure.

LOL Shorty my man! You might want to know that my post was edited my Mr_Odwin. He put the spoiler tag in my post.

Secondly, the "spoiler" is about Haruhi, not Naruto. Mr_Odwin left the Shino Power! thing as a joke because Shino (the N-E user) was the first to quote me about it.::shrug:

Well, I was just using yours as an example even if it wasn't applicable itself. Obviously I wasn't going to click it to check :heh: Edited by Shorty

This is true. I just jumped in and used Shino's name. In truth I didn't even know Shino was an anime character. Next time it is Oddy power all the way.

Personally I found the last episode pretty hilarious, and some of the tension that Blue_Ninja0 was talking about was quite nicely done. Not that season 2 was a proper series or anything, thanks to the whole Endless Eight thing, but it was an amusing diversion.

:heh:

Is anyone else watching/playing Umineko?

Ok so i've been downloading 07-ghost for a while, got pissed off because i couldn't understand what was going on in the first episode then stoped watching. I've decided to give it a chance and try and watch atleast some of it and hope that my fragile mind doesn't get too confused.

Personally I found the last episode pretty hilarious, and some of the tension that Blue_Ninja0 was talking about was quite nicely done. Not that season 2 was a proper series or anything, thanks to the whole Endless Eight thing, but it was an amusing diversion.

Agree. I didn't really consider it a 2nd season. In fact, it was never officially announced as a 2nd season. And indeed they don't advance the story past the last episode of the 1st season. They were basically filling the chronological holes they left open in the original airing.

The bits shown in this 2nd "season" are essential for the next arc, which I believe is when things start to heat up. I just hope we don't have to wait 3 more years for it.

But anyway, it was very fun, just not as eventful as the 1st airing. And well... Endless Eight's point could have very well been shown by just 3 episodes.

Read up on Kekkaishi and Bloody Monday recently. Both also very good.

Bloody Monday is a bit like Death Note in the way it has twists and turns in every direction. My jaw has dropped on several occasions when I found out the revelations!

Recommended to anyone who likes their manga. I found I don't really like watching anime anymore as I prefer reading it. Probably because I use my imagination for some parts? I'm not sure.

Having read this post I thought I'd have a look at Bloody Monday, so today I've read the first 15 chapters and I have to say; it's awesome! It's not engrossed me like Death Note had by this stage but I really am enjoying it thoroughly and, as bolded above, I'd recommend it to anyone!

It gets better and better! I'm up the the stage where they keep releasing new parts and leaving it on a cliffhanger...so annoying!

Yeah it's great, I'm up to episode 30 now, I just don't want to put it down! It's awesome, best thing I've read since Death Note!

Is anyone else watching/playing Umineko?

I played Episode 1 and a little of EP 2.

My brother is on EP 3.

Until now, its being pretty awesome.

Altough I want that damn witch bitchslapped.

Also:

Always count on Kishimoto to give us Sasuke > 2 Kages and 3 Jounins, makes me laugh.

And:

Cool chapter, asides from the last spread, was pretty meh.

Can't wait for Kizaru to kick some ass, though :3

It gets better and better! I'm up the the stage where they keep releasing new parts and leaving it on a cliffhanger...so annoying!

Right, I've caught up! I'm at this point too now... I have to say, I am absolutely LOVING this manga!

Everyone that hasn't read Bloody Monday really should, it's great!

You've caught up to date?

How shocked were you that it was Anko?!?! I couldn't even start to predict that. Clever stuff. Haruka needs to take a gun with her, the constant kidnapping should at least tell her that she's the weak link :p

You've caught up to date?

How shocked were you that it was Anko?!?! I couldn't even start to predict that. Clever stuff. Haruka needs to take a gun with her, the constant kidnapping should at least tell her that she's the weak link :p

It made me feel shocked, sick, angry and upset all at the same time!

[spoiler=]"Things add up though, when you think about the Bloody X virus outbreak at the school, Anko didn't show the symptoms because she was vaccinated against it. It's great that at the time I was dying for Fujimaru to get the vaccine for her and couldn't believe how close it got to the time limit only to realise that it was all a big show... awesome!"

Ellmeister, I have to say; thank you for the recommendation!

Anyone know of any other manga that is similar to Death Note and Bloody Monday?

Edited by Kav

Unfortunately I think its going to end soon

:( Obviously all finally ending, the cliffhanger with Judas looking poised to shoot Anko?! I think someone else will kill him. She will live and be defeated in the end I hope. Still can't believe its her. I wonder what Falcon will be able to do at the end because now it all seems actiony and nothing to do with his tech!

So glad I've caught up with this, one of my favourites series ever!

Unfortunately I think its going to end soon
:( Obviously all finally ending, the cliffhanger with Judas looking poised to shoot Anko?! I think someone else will kill him. She will live and be defeated in the end I hope. Still can't believe its her. I wonder what Falcon will be able to do at the end because now it all seems actiony and nothing to do with his tech!

So glad I've caught up with this, one of my favourites series ever!

Yep I've read it, I get the feeling it'll end soon too but still, wow! Wow it's good!

So it was the finalé. This was a great series, everything about it was fantastic!

I think there'll be another season of it as there are the hints to it.

Orihara saying that it's not over, the end with J and also at the bottom of the manga it says Season 1 fin.

I sure hope there is a season 2 and that it'll be out soon!