NEurope

Ditto. Where did you get yours from IKE? I got mine from Marshijo 1 on ebay. I always order my dbz sets from these people. I should have it by monday at the latest :)

Righstuf.com. Mine will probably arrive around next Wednesday.

Woohoo Bleach is awesomesauce!! o/

I bluudy love hollow Ichigo, I knew he'd be back!! What an awesome laugh ^________^

I just watched the episode Electric Soldier: Porygon of the Pokemon cartoon/anime.

The one that was never dubbed or released outside of Japan due to it giving 700 people seizures during watching or something.

And yeah, it gave me a headache. Can't imagine what it would do an epileptic. It had loads of really pointlessly added effects that would only do more harm than good.

Grrr, I still gotta wait until next week.

Whats the "remastering" like on the set, I wasn't impressed with the DBZ sets? ALso out of interest, what region is the set since I heard it was 1 and 4.

Its alright. It isn't in widescreen. Its more like the GT Boxsets. It is regions 1 and 4. Contains 2 dubs, english with jap audio and original jap. I wish they could have done a 3rd dub, something like english audio with dbz broadcast version music, but that didn't happen.

Still good though

Woohoo Bleach is awesomesauce!! o/

I bluudy love hollow Ichigo, I knew he'd be back!! What an awesome laugh ^________^

I thought this episode went really slow. There was a lot of temaes in there aswell. Growing tired of that word. Wanna see more of Zangetsu. He's awesome.

I thought this episode went really slow. There was a lot of temaes in there aswell. Growing tired of that word. Wanna see more of Zangetsu. He's awesome.

This has been bugging me for a while...

does Zangetsu have one arm or two? ::shrug:

My dragon Ball kai soundtrack arrived earlier but it was to big for the letter box so i need to get it from the post office later.

Edited by ssj

I've seen the latest episodes of Naruto and I got to say I am damn surprised and satisfied. Not just for the awesome animation it had, which is rare, but I thought they were going to

completely over power Sasuke and use Deidara as a toy for him to be easily killed by Sasuke. But no, it was an awesome fight from both sides. Loved it.

I've been watching Haruhi from the start in the chronological order and including the 2nd series. Loved some little details that we could not know about in the 1st series like the Tanabata tree inside the club and how they got the frog suit, even though the episodes didn't exist back when the 1st season aired.

In Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody, the way Yuki used to transport them to the present time blew my mind. Thinking that they were next to themselves the whole time is really weird.

Next is Endless Eight... oh well.

I just finished watching the entire DEATHNOTE series.

I have absolutely no words for it, I had to gasp for air when it finished. I needed to lay down on the grass in the garden to regain some down-to-earthness....

I remember being literally trembling with excitement by the time when Light was in the bus with the FBI agent Rey Penbar. From there on it was a joyride of thrill to the end.

spoiler.. i hope this is allowed in this forum

naruto is still the number one in japan with its brother manga bleach...

try also hajime no ippo if you like boxing...

Edited by Shorty
no links to sites for licensed anime/manga please :)

This has been bugging me for a while...

does Zangetsu have one arm or two? ::shrug:

He has two. There was one point where he had two arms on the sword. The episode was awesome sauce BUT, I wonder if all this action is going anywhere or a monumental waste of time.

Of course it's not going anywhere, that's the problem with filler. I mean how can it be going anywhere when logically its not even got a starting point? Where does it fit in? They're supposed to be in the middle of a fight above a fake Karakura town.... I don't think Aizen will have given them a week's holiday in the middle of the fight.

On the other hand, the story is pretty decent, for filler.

He has two. There was one point where he had two arms on the sword. The episode was awesome sauce BUT, I wonder if all this action is going anywhere or a monumental waste of time.

Oh yeah I've seen both one and two, it just seems the animators are confused themselves..

the filler is always going to be a waste of time, but at least it has some nice action thrown in, and hollow ichigo, cant go wrong :heart:

Tenchi Muyo OVA boxset arrived today from play.com. I got it for 6.99, pretty good price considering it's pretty rare nowadays since it's no longer in print.

Tenchi Muyo OVA boxset arrived today from play.com. I got it for 6.99, pretty good price considering it's pretty rare nowadays since it's no longer in print.

Such an amazing series. I can't find it anywhere online.

Oh yeah I've seen both one and two, it just seems the animators are confused themselves..

the filler is always going to be a waste of time, but at least it has some nice action thrown in, and hollow ichigo, cant go wrong :heart:

I know but really, I was expecting a little more...story. The fights are cool, but some drag on unneccessarily like Renji's fight. I would have preferred more of Hollow ichigo. Love the way he swings that sword.

And I think zangetsu body is like some big cloak or black cloud so his arms can sorta disappear into it if you know what i mean...nah that sounds dumb actually :S

So, Sasuke and Naruto are related now?

And Sasuke is fighting mano a mano with Raikage, one of the best ninjas in the world?

Naruto is awesome to read.

Its like a trainwreck in slow-mo, its so stupid and unexplained that you have to look a it.

Deidara VS Sasuke, Sasuke VS Itachi, Naruto VS Pain, the Side Characters (Specially Ten-Ten), Hinata's love (loool), etc etc etc

In other news:

"Pirates are Evil?

Marines are Righteous?

These terms have changed through the history

A kid who has never seen peace

And a kid who has never seen war

Have different values

We stand on the neutral point of both

Justice will prevail, you say?

BUT OF COURSE IT WILL

WHOEVER WINS THIS WAR...

BECOMES JUSTICE"

I love you, Oda :yay:

Finally got Dragon Ball Season 1 set today, it took a bit longer than usual, probably because of the postal strikes.

Okay, so I finished Kanon just now. Yeah, very good. But from what other people had said I kept thinking the ending was going to be sad. Not really, just a bit emotional.

kanon.gif

God, fuck KyoAni for making the lead up to this scene like this. And fuck the original author for making this happen. :(

At first it's like oh she's a kind woman helping that kid out.

Oh that's strange, why do they need to leave the class.

Back to the Minase, huh, oh no, you are not doing this.

:shakehead

:(

:cry:

I actually looked at that spoiler back when it was posted, but I forgot everything that was posted in it. All I remember was that I looked in a Kanon spoiler. ::shrug:

And now I've started Air. Hmm...

Man, the latest FMA was filled silly giant screaming heads but ended in an awesome cliffhanger.

So it was full with stuff I like and dislike.