NEurope

Maybe I'm imagining, but I think I read that they gave the same script and whatnot to a bunch of different teams. Thus, a load of different teams had their own ideas and approach on the matter of the Endless Eight arc.

It would seem logical. If the same people animated the same things 8 times, or was it 9 I forgot, in a row there'd be more than Aya Hirano and the former president dude saying sorry/it was hell. Or maybe they wouldn't say anything to keep their jobs..

So yah, my CD arrived today. Ordered it on the 12th, so it took a week to get here. Not bad I think.

Some pictures of what look like a second Berserk anime are up on the internet. I enjoyed the first somewhat, I didn't think it was great though.

The newest FMA episode was pretty damn awesome aswell. Hohenheim speaks, Ed discovers something important, and Winry's words right at the end brought tears. I'm falling in love with the series again after a rough start.

ok cool, well Play asia and yes asia take up to two weeks unless you want to pay a ridiculous amount of money.

Paid 30 quid for that db kai ost from yesasia including postage . Isn't bad considering the amount of extra tracks and goodies you get with the limited edition version, but will try cdjapan next time

Also I forgot to say the ''hologram'' FMA brotherhood single came out last week. It was only a tenner from play-asia plus it was the limited edition version.. It was shipped wednesday last week so should be expecting it soon

Edited by ssj

Well i finally finished watching the main story arc of Naruto last night. Now i want to see how long i can last through the filler ^__^

Don't do it man, it will ruin the series for you. Watch about 5 episodes, then skip to 220, then skip to half way through that episode where the canon story continues.

I just finished watching the entire DEATHNOTE series.

I have absolutely no words for it, I had to gasp for air when it finished. I needed to lay down on the grass in the garden to regain some down-to-earthness.....

It's the first serie I've followed (next to Hoshi no Kaabii if y'all count that as a manga/anime) and my conclusion is that Japan is getting more and more detached from real-life. Especially the youth. Which makes it all the more interesting to go over there and make some friends:yay:

Question though: I might not want to ask this for the sake of my health, but does anyone know good links to the movies of DEATHNOTE and some sort of 'pilot episode'???

my conclusion is that Japan is getting more and more detached from real-life. Especially the youth. Which makes it all the more interesting to go over there and make some friends:yay:

Ummm how did you come to this conclusion from a piece of fictional fantasy?

Ummm how did you come to this conclusion from a piece of fictional fantasy?

Good point, . . . . I'd like to see it with my own eyes what the majority of Japanese youngsters are like.

I based that conclusion solely on the fact that Japan is an imaginitive genuis.

I'm actually enjoying the Bleach filler at the mo.

o_____O

I saw today's episode...then went and downloaded the ones I had missed. It was so epic, I will probably watch it again.

I saw today's episode...then went and downloaded the ones I had missed. It was so epic, I will probably watch it again.

When Ichigo managed to stop his hollowification, i was actually really disappointed. I bluudy love hollow ichi <3 His screechy laugh is just awesome :D

So I'm glad he's back (in a way) just a shame Ichi managed to break off the mask and destroy his hollow form (which is totally badass haha)

But yeah, the wee filler is kinda cool, almost canon worthy... I don't mind if it continues (compared to the princess filler which was utter trash not unlike the naruto filler tbh)

When Ichigo managed to stop his hollowification, i was actually really disappointed. I bluudy love hollow ichi <3 His screechy laugh is just awesome :D

So I'm glad he's back (in a way) just a shame Ichi managed to break off the mask and destroy his hollow form (which is totally badass haha)

But yeah, the wee filler is kinda cool, almost canon worthy... I don't mind if it continues (compared to the princess filler which was utter trash not unlike the naruto filler tbh)

You know, I took one look at the previous filler and said, NO. Just no. Not sure if I deleted it but will track it down now. But damn you are so right, it is canon worthy! I love it when they give background to characters or concepts that just really get glossed over in the mangas, which is rare but happens.

I am actually looking forward to next weeks episode. And yeah, totally missed that character and his sounds but if you saw the preview, he/it's back in it's more vocal form. Maybe we shall get some much needed info about Ichi....

You know, I took one look at the previous filler and said, NO. Just no. Not sure if I deleted it but will track it down now. But damn you are so right, it is canon worthy! I love it when they give background to characters or concepts that just really get glossed over in the mangas, which is rare but happens.

I am actually looking forward to next weeks episode. And yeah, totally missed that character and his sounds but if you saw the preview, he/it's back in it's more vocal form. Maybe we shall get some much needed info about Ichi....

Yeah its pretty cool, its giving away a fair amount of character development, which is probably why i'd consider it to be more canon... filler rarely does (not important things anyway).

I've not watched the latest episode but I could tell the new Bleach filler would be interesting. I enjoy waiting for the next episode.

Which reminds me I missed a chapter of FullMetal Alchemist which I read only a few days ago. Next is the 100th chapter I believe so here's hoping for something even more epic than what we've already been given.

Yeah its pretty cool, its giving away a fair amount of character development, which is probably why i'd consider it to be more canon... filler rarely does (not important things anyway).

Filler is rarely good, let alone canon. Wonder which has been worst. The bleach filler or Naruto's?

I've not watched the latest episode but I could tell the new Bleach filler would be interesting. I enjoy waiting for the next episode.

Which reminds me I missed a chapter of FullMetal Alchemist which I read only a few days ago. Next is the 100th chapter I believe so here's hoping for something even more epic than what we've already been given.

Is that even possible?

Filler is rarely good, let alone canon. Wonder which has been worst. The bleach filler or Naruto's?

I'd say the fact that narutos spans over 100 episodes gives it the edge for being the worst. At least there's SOME canon episodes between bleach filler.

I think the fact that I watched all of the Naruto fillers in a row made it killer... I was up to date in the 50ish episodes of bleach, so it was only week to week episodes of filler that I've been ever watching - which made it somewhat more bearable than a week/fortnight long marathon of the Naruto ones.

On a somewhat unrelated note; I'm pretty disappointed in the shippuuden episodes of late. Bit of sasuke development but other than that its a bit...meh. Feels like there's little left to explore in the plot (aka its been stretched to its limit :heh:) Suppose it has been spanning since the beginning, thats 220+123 = 343 episodes. On one plot...... I think it feels like bleach has been broken down into arcs/plots a bit better.

Annnnnd; really enjoying 7 ghosts (aka 07ghost) its just screams lovely animation ^___^

Hmmmph. Not much else for me on the anime front. Been watching brotherhood, but I dunno - just not feeling it lately...

Could do with something new to watch if anyone has any suggestions? :smile:

Is that even possible?

The story needs an end yet! There's no telling what things may arise in the meantime. I'd love for there to be a final battle, with pretty much everyone fighting at the same time. I can just picture it.

Raining_again: It's been a chore for me to watch 07 Ghost up to now. I'm just hoping for something to happen because it's too late to drop it. I don't see how you can say it's any good...

For recommendations, Shagri La is quite good. Bakemonogatari is one of the best shows this season, and then there's CANAAN which I haven't started just yet. But they're this seasons and have yet to finish. For completed anime maybe Asura Cryin', Baccano, GTO, Eden of the East, Utawarerumono, oh there's Tears to Tiara which is still ongoing, but it's really good.

Man, Shippuuden 123 was all kinds of awesome. I've been loving Naruto since the latest fillers... And before those too, actually.

The story needs an end yet! There's no telling what things may arise in the meantime. I'd love for there to be a final battle, with pretty much everyone fighting at the same time. I can just picture it.

Raining_again: It's been a chore for me to watch 07 Ghost up to now. I'm just hoping for something to happen because it's too late to drop it. I don't see how you can say it's any good...

For recommendations, Shagri La is quite good. Bakemonogatari is one of the best shows this season, and then there's CANAAN which I haven't started just yet. But they're this seasons and have yet to finish. For completed anime maybe Asura Cryin', Baccano, GTO, Eden of the East, Utawarerumono, oh there's Tears to Tiara which is still ongoing, but it's really good.

GTO GTO GTO! I think you should go with that.

I'd say the fact that narutos spans over 100 episodes gives it the edge for being the worst. At least there's SOME canon episodes between bleach filler.
It was actually only about 80, but it felt like thousands if you had to wait each week for the next one....

Man, Shippuuden 123 was all kinds of awesome. I've been loving Naruto since the latest fillers... And before those too, actually.
Definitely, it was an amazing episode, one of the best since Shippuuden started.

GTO GTO GTO! I think you should go with that.

I third the GTO reccomendation, a great and fun anime :)

Edited by Shorty
Autosplurged Hubbletoast

I got the FMA Brotherhood Hologram single today. The packaging is really cool.The Full Version of Hologram is amazing.The CD has 5 songs. 1 a Full Version of Hologram, 1 instrumental and a Tv size version. The other 2 are other songs from the J-POP Band Nico Touches the Walls which are both awesome. Overall it was well worth the tenner I paid.

On a similar note if anyone is still trying to find the latest episode of brotherhood (ep 21) don't bother because it wasn't on last week.

Edited by ssj

I think I speak for everyone who's reading One Piece at the moment that this shit is fucking awesome.

I got the FMA Brotherhood Hologram single today. The packaging is really cool.The Full Version of Hologram is amazing.The CD has 5 songs. 1 a Full Version of Hologram, 1 instrumental and a Tv size version. The other 2 are other songs from the J-POP Band Nico Touches the Walls which are both awesome. Overall it was well worth the tenner I paid.

I really like the song they did for FMA. I see there's a ltd edition with a DVD, but it doesn't have the FMA cover. I might get that.

The latest Naruto was pretty awesome. But it was obvious it would be pretty cool because of the lines. All of the lines were super thin and the colouring was really light. The preview for next episode you can see it goes back to the hard lined darker tones of colours. It's just a shame there aren't more episodes like that.

I'll stick to Testuwan Birdy Decode for that I guess.

So I'm watching Kanon at the moment. The first six episodes included ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but introducing and telling you about all the characters and that. Then episodes 7, 8 and 9 pop up and say "Y'know what? Bollocks to those other characters, let's just focus on this one character arc." then along came episode 10 and he says "Yeah, I'm where this arc finishes. Oh, and I'm awesome!"

I have to agree with him. :awesome:

My copy of Dragon Ball Season 1 set has just been shipped! It's not out until September 15th and it's not even September yet.

My copy of Dragon Ball Season 1 set has just been shipped! It's not out until September 15th and it's not even September yet.

Ditto. Where did you get yours from IKE? I got mine from Marshijo 1 on ebay. I always order my dbz sets from these people. I should have it by monday at the latest :)