NEurope

I have decided to start watching my first anime since Digimon all those years ago! Sure it's just FMA - not the most adventurous but still!

I have decided to start watching my first anime since Digimon all those years ago! Sure it's just FMA - not the most adventurous but still!

Hahhaa, i've been downloading a crap load of Japanese subbed digimon. I know, i know its abit of a dive but jeeze theres crap all out at the mo.

I'm even watching Powerpuff girls Z, ITS SO HORRIBLE.

Powerpuff girls Z?

EDIT: Scatrch that - I've just seen the promo on Youtube. What kind of Godless world IS THIS?

Aye XD

I really, really love the English version and its been incredibly butchered so so much. Its massivly over the top and its just not funny...

well it looks better than the original one anyway, you gotta dive it at least that :heh:

Just watched an episode of Naruto i taped from Jetix earlier on, im quite impressed, even though i didnt know what the hell was going on.

Ive just been having a look on eBay and ive stumbled across This collection of GTO. Just want to know if this is okay and of a good quality...

By the way 3rd children, what show is your sig from?

Ive just been having a look on eBay and ive stumbled across This collection of GTO. Just want to know if this is okay and of a good quality...

It'll probably be a region 1 rip, so you're good to go. However it's from Asia, which could be a problem. Try and find one in the UK.

Neon Genesis Evangelion, in my opinion one of the best animated works ever to surface from Japan.

For a good idea of what the series is like, have a look here, then here and then here. One of the better earlier episodes of the series.

Hahhaa, i've been downloading a crap load of Japanese subbed digimon. I know, i know its abit of a dive but jeeze theres crap all out at the mo.

I'm even watching Powerpuff girls Z, ITS SO HORRIBLE.

Watch Azumanga man.

That's a fucking order.

Just watched an episode of Naruto i taped from Jetix earlier on, im quite impressed, even though i didnt know what the hell was going on.

That's the one I have, very good set with both English and Japanese audio. :)

That's the one I have, very good set with both English and Japanese audio. :)

HKDVD is so right. Why shell out an unreasonable £20 for 3 or 4 episodes of a series on DVD when you can have the entire thing AND be a cool pirate for the same price?

What does the HK stand for?

I watched that episode and i loved it, everything about it. Its not as ghey/corny as alot of Anime's ive seen can be, its very down to earth and funny.

Of course i didnt understand the story behind it but it drew me in none the less.

And can anyone tell me why it was easier to watch that than some of the dubbed versions ive seen?::shrug:

I watched that episode and i loved it, everything about it. Its not as ghey/corny as alot of Anime's ive seen can be, its very down to earth and funny.

Of course i didnt understand the story behind it but it drew me in none the less.

And can anyone tell me why it was easier to watch that than some of the dubbed versions ive seen?::shrug:

Harvey Kent

It stands for Hong Kong, which is where most of the DVD sets are produced.

And yeah, Evangelion is really good. It gets a lot more story-focussed with less to eventually no comedy later, since the plot is so important. The entire series is up on YouTube, although it's something people should really buy a copy of.

Grunch, Books. I'd happily engage in sex acts with you both.

Nandeyanen Nandeyanen Nandeyanen Nandeyanen Nandeyanen Nandeyanen Nandeyanen Nandeyanen Nandeyanen Nandeyanen Nandeyanen Nandeyanen

Nandeyanen Nandeyanen Nandeyanen Nandeyanen Nandeyanen Nandeyanen Nandeyanen Nandeyanen Nandeyanen Nandeyanen Nandeyanen Nandeyanen

vlcsnap-518519.jpg

vlcsnap-518519.jpg

Nandeyanen.