NEurope

Translating takes ages which is annoying especially when Jap has so much more episodes,well back to Naruto :heh:

I hate the Naruto dub, so many things cut. It was so evident things were cut in the first episode as one scene were in the japanese version sensei removed the blade from his back and says 'Not if i find him first'.

BUT in the english version, as he puts he's hand on his back, it freezes for 5 seconds at the same frame and says the line. I thought my TV was fucking up. Like come on, kids know were blood comes from.

You are to blame. You are downloading it to your computer anyway. So between downloading good quality vs bad quality... I think there's no question here. If you were to watch the proper releases, you would not want to go back to youtube. And if you don't like torrents, you have the sometimes faster IRC..

I find that bittorrents never works fast for me and i can't be bothered with IRC, direct downloads all the way. But for a couple of episodes youtube is alright but its so much better having them on your pc.

I find that bittorrents never works fast for me and i can't be bothered with IRC, direct downloads all the way. But for a couple of episodes youtube is alright but its so much better having them on your pc.

Yap, i burn everything i get on DVD.

Man its so annoying that they aint translated yet. I have been sitting here most the day with nothing to do. I was looking forward to just watching Naruto all weekend aswell, that will teach me for getting my hopes up!

I'm sorry Hero, i don't get what you mean. You'r talking about the subs? the dubs, the manga? You must not be talking about the subs for sure, because they translate it in less than 24 hours from the release of TV Tokyo in japan.

Maybe less than 12 hours, not sure.

Yap, i burn everything i get on DVD.

I'm sorry Hero, i don't get what you mean. You'r talking about the subs? the dubs, the manga? You must not be talking about the subs for sure, because they translate it in less than 24 hours from the release of TV Tokyo in japan.

Maybe less than 12 hours, not sure.

I was on about the english dubs.

Some infomation of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: Solid State Society.

The film has a production budget of 360 million yen (equivalent to US$3.2 million).

In order to provide theatrical quality, the OVA will premiere in Japan on the SKY Perfect satellite television network on September 1, 2006. The film will also be released on DVD in Japan on November 24, 2006. An international release is currently TBA.

The story takes place in 2034. It has been two years since Motoko Kusanagi left Section 9. Togusa is now the new leader of the team, which has considerably increased its appointed personnel. The expanded new Section 9 confronts a rash of complicated incidents, and investigations reveal that an ultra-wizard hacker named the Puppeteer is behind the entire series of events. The new event starts with 13 terrorists sharing a Sanskrit script tatoo. They take hostages in an airport, and commit serial suicides. Section 9 steps in to conduct a counter terrorism investigation, and succeed in cornering one terrorist whose last words before committing suicide confirm the existence of "super wizard" class hacker Kugutsu Mawashi (roughly translated as "Puppeteer", but different from Ningyo Tsukai of the first movie).

In the midst of everything, Batou encounters Motoko while investigating the case from a different angle. Before leaving, she warns him to "Stay away from the Solid State Society." Batou is left with doubt in his mind: could Motoko be the Puppeteer? The series of intriguing incidents that Section 9 faces gradually link together almost artistically. Who is the Puppeteer? What will happen to Batou's relationship with Motoko? What is the full truth behind this carefully planned perfect crime? And what will the outcome be? Mysteries surround the Solid State Society.

NOTE: While there is no definite translation yet available, the name "Puppet Master" was originally used by the Production I.G staff during their panel at Anime Expo 2006. However, Production IG's website now refers to the hacker as the "Puppeteer" and not the "Puppet Master". They go on to explain that "Puppeteer" is "a temporary translation" and "is not meant to be the official English adaptation".

Also announced at AX 2006 during the Production I.G panel was that Solid State Society is not scheduled to be the final iteration of the Stand Alone Complex series. :D

It's nice to see DragonBall Z is so appreciated around here. One of the things about anime fans that pisses me off is their constantly shifting loyalty between every new series to be released.

After talking to Blue_Ninja0 about this, I too would like to say QFT. I don't need no Otaku telling me that the anime he just saw (after beeing released an hour ago), is "the best anime EVER!2!".

EDIT: That Haruri bitch is a good example.

DragonBall Z is a great anime and I love it,i'm importing the the uncut DVDs for it and i'll be doing the same for DragonBall,though GT,as much as I like it it's not the true sequal to DBZ in my eyes.They've changed the characters so much and it's just not the same,though I like the movie for it.I say it would of been better of without it,the end of Z should of been left alone.

After talking to Blue_Ninja0 about this, I too would like to say QFT. I don't need no Otaku telling me that the anime he just saw (after beeing released an hour ago), is "the best anime EVER!2!".

EDIT: That Haruri bitch is a good example.

Hey, believe me Haruhi Suzumiya is a fantastic anime. I've seen alot of anime i found enjoyable but its not my favourite by any means.

Mai HiME is now 3 years old and its still my favourite anime.

Counter-QFT.

Dragon Ball GT just messed the whole series IMO. It would be great if they had finished it in DBZ. And what's with that songoku's back to kid thing?

The pilaf guy wished for him to be a kid so Goku wouldn't get in his way by accident,pretty naff story,just shouldn't of been made.

Gohan was my favorite character but in GT they killed him...

Real QFT...

Whats the anime in your avatar? I really wanna buy download it, but i dunno what it is :)

Whats the anime in your avatar? I really wanna buy download it, but i dunno what it is :)

Azumanga Diaoh

HAH!!! I revealed your dirty hidden message to the world. There was some Azumanga Daioh love on this thread before, but maybe you were not around:

http://www.revo-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=296&page=40

And on the beggining of page 41 too.

The pilaf guy wished for him to be a kid so Goku wouldn't get in his way by accident,pretty naff story,just shouldn't of been made.

Gohan was my favorite character but in GT they killed him...

I knew about that, i was just expressing my hate on that. Like "why the hell did they do that for?"

I knew about that, i was just expressing my hate on that. Like "why the hell did they do that for?"

They just wanted to show Goku's penis without having any problems with the TV Station.

EDIT:

Azumanga Diaoh

And you sir, lost twice. Not only by posting after but it's also incorrectly spelled .

I just can't really get with all this new anime. I find myself just wanting sequels and remakes of my favourites. I'm cursed.

[edit]

For the record, GT started out really good. It got shit the moment Goku became a Super Saiyan 4.

Ah right,was a stupid idea in the first place to make them kid,there was so many plot holes in it.

Is Bleach a good anime I want to watch it on youtube and wondered if it was good.

HAH!!! I revealed your dirty hidden message to the world. There was some Azumanga Daioh love on this thread before, but maybe you were not around:

http://www.revo-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=296&page=40

And on the beggining of page 41 too.

The mods edited the Daioh