NEurope

pa.98484.2.jpg

pa.98486.2.jpg

The hinges on L looks a bit bad but...

I want, so damn much.

Oh my god Light is actually Pinocchio.

Man I have so much to watch now.6 Eureka Seven DVDs,4 Noein DVDa,96 odd episodes of HunterxHunter,last 4 episodes of DeathNote and Shippuden and all of Devil May Cry.

Better get started soon.

I'm enjoying Nodame Cantabile very much, I was going to read the manga, but once I found out there was an anime, I started with the anime. It's a shame the animations for playing instruments are basically non-existent, but it's pretty cool nonetheless.

Yeah it's strange. It doesn't stop me wanting one.

I finished that filler arc thing I asked about a while back. It was confusing to say the least.

I'm halfway through Beck. It takes a while for things to get started, but after that it's great. The music is fantastic, though sometimes the animation is a bit lacking.

Ok I'm up to episode 71 of Bleach, if the last few have been fillers then I'm happy. These fillers are quite good.

Ok I'm up to episode 71 of Bleach, if the last few have been fillers then I'm happy. These fillers are quite good.

The Bleach fillers are pretty good.So so so much better than Narutos.

Up to now definitely better. Although I didn't mind the Naruto fillers.

I did laugh a bit at the Ramen making one.

They were a waste of time but they weren't that bad imho.

When does the bountou fillers start? Why are they called fillers because I thought they wre like another story to be honest. The Bountou were pretty damn good!

When does the bountou fillers start? Why are they called fillers because I thought they wre like another story to be honest. The Bountou were pretty damn good!
They're fillers because they don't follow the manga. Anything that isn't from the manga is considered non-canonical and thus "filler". Its purpose being to let the manga get further ahead when the anime catches up.

Naruto ep 20 is out. Getting it now.

Totally forgot what happened last episode. That's the only thing that sucks.

Naruto ep 20 is out. Getting it now.

Totally forgot what happened last episode. That's the only thing that sucks.

Don't read if you're not following Shippuuden!!

Naruto, Kakashi, Chiyo and Sakura bust in to the Akatsuki cave to find Deidera and Sasori with Gaara's dead body. Team Gai ran into weird copies of themselves that were created when they unsealed the barrier, and started fighting them to find they're of equivalent strength. Deidera and Sasori had a big, boring chat about what real art is, then argue over who should chase down the Jinchuuriki. Deidera grabs Gaara with one of his clay statues and flies off, Naruto gives chase, followed by Kakashi, the rest is repeated at the beginning of 20

As for episode 20... damn it was dull! So much talking, so little action! I nearly fell asleep.

Naruto, Kakashi, Chiyo and Sakura bust in to the Akatsuki cave to find Deidera and Sasori with Gaara's dead body. Team Gai ran into weird copies of themselves that were created when they unsealed the barrier, and started fighting them to find they're of equivalent strength. Deidera and Sasori had a big, boring chat about what real art is, then argue over who should chase down the Jinchuuriki. Deidera grabs Gaara with one of his clay statues and flies off, Naruto gives chase, followed by Kakashi, the rest is repeated at the beginning of 20

As for episode 20... damn it was dull! So much talking, so little action! I nearly fell asleep.

Cheers mate.

I hope something good will happen soon. I really do.

Yeah I agree this one was way stretched. Well they did

break Sasori's puppet

, which I guess is a lot.

After reading some manga chapters, I realise it must be really hard to make action manga into anime.

Has anyone watched Paranoia Agent or Monster? Do they come reccomended?

P.A is short so I might aswell watch that but Monster is quite long and I would imagine fairly slow paced and slow to build up. Worth watching?

Has anyone watched Paranoia Agent or Monster? Do they come reccomended?

P.A is short so I might aswell watch that but Monster is quite long and I would imagine fairly slow paced and slow to build up. Worth watching?

Monster is amazing, haven't watched the anime but the manga is awesome.

I have Paranoia Agent on DVD. It starts off seeming pretty normal, but man it doesn't half get weird as it gets further into the program.

I finished watching Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad. It started off slowly, but once I kept watching it I loved it to bits. The music was great, and I liked all the characters from the band. Man, I wish I was still in my first band...

I finished watching Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad. It started off slowly, but once I kept watching it I loved it to bits. The music was great, and I liked all the characters from the band. Man, I wish I was still in my first band...

I love Beck it really is amazing and the manga still rocks. It made me want to play the guitar.

I have Paranoia Agent on DVD. It starts off seeming pretty normal, but man it doesn't half get weird as it gets further into the program.

That doesn't seem much like a reccomendation, more like a warning.

You seem damaged by this show. :hehe:

Just for a little fun....... Me and my girlfriend cosplaying as Matt and Mello. I wax so hot in that costume my googles kept on steaming up making it hard to see anything. v.v;; She was pretty uncomfortable as well seeing as she had to build a scar on her face, she was wearing leather and she had to bind herself. lol

?action=view&current=awgee278.jpg

I actually spoke to a friend at the event and they had no idea who the hell I was. She actually seemed quite freaked a stranger knew her name. lol