NEurope

Finished Fooly Cooly. It was great but I still can't work out why it was so great. It just had an aura of greatness about it, not to mention the overriding aura of wierdness.

If you liked it, watch Abenobashi Mahou Shoutengai, it's by the same studio, Gainax. And if you then liked Abenobashi, watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Until Gainax makes a new wacky/epic anime, Gurren Lagann is pretty much the climax of anime for me.

Eureka 7 is joint first in my best anime list.

Seriously, just amazing.

I want them to do more.

Eureka 7 is joint first in my best anime list.

Seriously, just amazing.

I want them to do more.

I better get finishing it i got around episode 23 a while back. Then Naruto consumed my viewing!

Half way in (almost) and Eureka 7 is already Brilliant. The anime has such Awesome characters. :D

It really does have awesome characters. I liked them all.

It really does emotionally effect you, unless I'm wierd.

Wow, the guy who voiced Holland was the voice of Lt Hughes from FMA..

I thought it was interesting.

Lucky Star 17 was the best ep so far. SImply awesome

I think I'll agree with that sentiment.

Or QFT if you prefer.

It really does have awesome characters. I liked them all.

It really does emotionally effect you, unless I'm wierd.

Completely normal.

Naruto episodes 22 and 23 out, also ep 135 of bleach.

afk havnt released Lucky Star 17 : (

Just finished watching Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu. Funny at times and an interesting story.

The one that you had linked to is for people who had bought all nine of the Higurashi no Naku Koro DVDs had the chance to receive a special anime DVD entitled Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Gaiden Nekogoroshi-hen, based on the short story that was given to those who had bought the manga.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni is a Japanese murder mystery series.

In 2006, the first season, entitled Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (ひぐらしのなく頃に?), was produced by the Japanese animation studio Studio Deen and directed by Chiaki Kon. The series contained twenty-six episodes which aired between April 4 and September 26 on a number of Japanese television networks, including but not limited to, Chiba TV, Kansai TV, and Tokai TV. The story follows a group of five young friends the strange events that occur in the village that they live in called Hinamizawa. A string of unexplained murders have plauged the town for the past three years during the annual Watanagashi Festival in June, and with the next Watanagashi approaching, things start to take a turn for the worse.

The series was divided into six chapters which were the first six chapters in the original visual novel series. First was Onikakushi-hen between episodes one and four, followed by Watanagashi-hen between episodes five and eight, and Tatarigoroshi-hen between episodes nine and thirteen, making the series half over. Next was Himatsubushi-hen between episodes fourteen and fifteen, making it the smallest of the story arcs. The last two chapters were Meakashi-hen between episodes sixteen and twenty-one, and finally Tsumihoroboshi-hen, between episodes twenty-two and twenty-six.

In 2007, the second season, entitled Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai (ひぐらしのなく頃に解?), was produced by the same team as with the first season, and is set to contain twenty-four episodes. The series began airing in Japan on July 6 on several Japanese television networks, such as Sun TV, TV Kanagawa, and TV Saitama. The story is similar to the first season, but what was left unexplained in the first season will now be explained over the course of three separate story arcs. The first is an anime-original arc called Yakusamashi-hen, which will be followed by the last two arcs from the original visual novel series named Minagoroshi-hen, and finally Matsuribayashi-hen.

I've only just seen the two first episodes, but damn, Ergo Proxy is pretty freaking great.

I've only just seen the two first episodes, but damn, Ergo Proxy is pretty freaking great.

Cool EchoDesiato. :)

Are you watching the english version?

I loved the songs in the op and endding :)

The episodes get better every episode and Re-l looks like Amy Lee.

ergoproxy%20photo%2004.jpg200px-EvFallencover01.jpg

I'm watching the subbed version, and yeah, she bears a striking resemblance to Amy-Lee. Also, Paranoid Android as ending song FTW.

I'm watching the subbed version, and yeah, she bears a striking resemblance to Amy-Lee. Also, Paranoid Android as ending song FTW.

What do you think about the op song called Kiri by Monoral?

What do you think about the op song called Kiri by Monoral?

The first two episodes haven't had an op song yet. But of course I did some research on Ergo Proxy before I started watching it and saw the op on YouTube. I really like the song, which you may notice if you check out my Last.fm profile.

The first two episodes haven't had an op song yet. But of course I did some research on Ergo Proxy before I started watching it and saw the op on YouTube. I really like the song, which you may notice if you check out my Last.fm profile.

Oh yeah, I forgot that it didnt have op song till three episode.

Check out mine as well EchoDesiato. : peace:

Oh yeah, I forgot that it didnt have op song till three episode.

Check out mine as well EchoDesiato. : peace:

MONORAL and QotSA FTW. :)

When if first heard kiri I thought it was an American band. The singer's pronunciation is perfect.

Well, I'm off to watch ep 3.

As much as I liked the newest Naruto,

the fights were pretty good but Naruto chasing that guy is getting a bit boring. Sasori is a badass and judging by the face of Chiyo and the deductions she's made, I think Sasori is a doll.

I just cannot seem like like puppet mastery. Sure it requires a bit of ingeniuity and such but I just don't think it's great.

Oh good, maybe the appleseed sequel won't be so shitty.

and btw, ergo proxy isn't very good, while the style is refreshing in a dull sort of way, the pacing is all wrong and the writing and plot just get silly. Will probably leave you confused and with questions. Drawing is a bit cooky sometimes, I think they had a different studio for long shots of Lil.

http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/1068.html

I was just wondering if someone could tell me what this is before I download it....... It's kind of strange for it to pop up just after kai has started so I thought I would ask.

Yeah, as Dante said, Nekogoroshi-hen (cat killing chapter) was given out to those who collected coupons from the manga, and was originally a light novel. For an extra for season 1, they animated it into a one episode thing. This was delayed because of slightly spoilerish content. (if you have seen all of Yakusamashi-hen, which has just ended, you'll see why) An advantage of this delay was that they ended up using season 2 level animation, which is just generally better. However, there is one gaff in the episode:

Mion's bare back is shown in Nekogoroshi-hen, and no demon tatoo is present. Tut tut DEEN.

Anyway, if you haven't seen the final episode of Yakusamashi-hen, then you're in for a treat. Plus, everyone's favourite arc of death, Minagoroshi-hen (slaughter chapter) starts next week. They've messed up Rika's resolve a bit, so it'll be interesting to see how they make Minagoroshi-hen work when it doesn't directly follow the miraculous events of Tsumihoroboshi-hen.