NEurope

Haruhi Suzumiya & Lucky☆Star Op

Haru☆Star Op

Total Images: 1569

Time: About 2 months

Program: Photoshop

Makers: Himself.

Also I hate whoever made this.

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei is the the latest animated series directed by Akiyuki Shinbo, the madman/genius who brought us such shows as Tsukuyomi, Soul Taker, Pani Poni Dash, the first season of Nanoha, and Negima!? It is based on an award-winning manga of the same name. The anime will be 12 episodes in length.

It is a comedy about a teacher who takes all aspects of life, language and culture in the most negative light possible.

I haven't watched this yet but anything from the maker of pani poni dash is surely worth a download, expecting good things.

EDIT: Watching the first episode, this is EXCELLENTLY animated. Pleasure to watch.

"Censorship" is much funnier than hayate's.

Little references to death note and lucky star, pheonix wright and probably a ton others i've missed

Changing text on blackboards like in PPD

I still have Pani Poni Dash to watch sometime.

Just got up to episode 100 of Bleach and it's really amazing. I do love it.

I still have Pani Poni Dash to watch sometime.

Just got up to episode 100 of Bleach and it's really amazing. I do love it.

That made me spur into action to find the next bleach episode! Turns out theres a break until 8th August =[ Fillers have ended! Its getting back to anime next week apparently :D

Finally after all this time, I watched the last episode of DeathNote.

I can't describe how I feel.Ended differently than I thought.

Wow,just wow.

i just watched the episodes of Devil may cry and King of Fighters

and the anime of Streetfighter ( the new one forgot the name) where the story is about Akuma and ryu i really loved those the best animes ever after Naruto that is

Teach us our Nipponese sensei. :indeed:

VVSorry, thought you were attacking us.

Teach us our Nipponese sensei. :indeed:

Teach you what, I speak for some, not all.

And the ones I speak of are all those Naruto Headband wearing fools you just wanna punch in the face at expos.

Teach you what, I speak for some, not all.

And the ones I speak of are all those Naruto Headband wearing fools you just wanna punch in the face at expos.

Sounds fair to me. :wink:

Yeah God forbid someone shows their love for an anime series you dislike. Anyone would think people had the right to do what they like, regardless of your unnecessarily narrow minded opinions! Ha, I bet they're the kind of geeks who go sit on internet messageboards and make elitist posts about 'low-grade' anime fans who enjoy a series with action in.

Oh, wait a minute... -_-

Yeah God forbid someone shows their love for an anime series you dislike. Anyone would think people had the right to do what they like, regardless of your unnecessarily narrow minded opinions! Ha, I bet they're the kind of geeks who go sit on internet messageboards and make elitist posts about 'low-grade' anime fans who enjoy a series with action in.

Oh, wait a minute... -_-

Oh come on, it was just a joke. I don't dislike Naruto, I've just never seen it. Hell, Mai-HiME is full of action and that's one of my favourite series.

Have a.f.k stopped subbing Lucky Star? they haven't released any new eppisodes in a while.

I've been wondering that. They've just seemed to stop at 16.

So, what is Lucky Star?

Is it yet another cash in on the Loli-schoolgirl-annoying voiced-dance routine genre?

So, what is Lucky Star?

Is it yet another cash in on the Loli-schoolgirl-annoying voiced-dance routine genre?

And that was just a guess based on the name?

AFRO SAMURAI, damn that is a good series, short but extremely sweet, diving straight into the action with swords swinging and heads flying from beginging to end, doesnt hold back on the graphical intesity either, follows a black samurai on his path for revenge after his father is killed in a duel for the number one headband, with a few rather good flashbacks revieling his path to where he is now. it seems i arent allowed to use links yet, ill send link on where to get it once i can

Damnit I'm nearly up to date with Bleach. I really like Bleach, it's not settled in as well as Naruto or E7 on the emotional side but it's really good. You can get to like the characters quite well. But I can't really hate any of them.

Byakuya is just awesome, Urahara is also awesome.

Have a.f.k stopped subbing Lucky Star? they haven't released any new eppisodes in a while.

I've been wondering that. They've just seemed to stop at 16.

Oh well, watch Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei from a.f.k instead, make sure you watch up to episode 4 if you don't immediately like it. it gets less quirky and funnier.

Question: In the new Naruto double, who spent all their time putting random logs across several miles of river?

Episode 135. There's no way you can't notice them coming.

Cool Thanks. I'm only just in them. I'm on episode 140. :D

When does the quality get really bad?

I'm also on episode 33 of Eureka 7. I can't believe its going to end in 17 episodes. :(

Cool Thanks. I'm only just in them. I'm on episode 140. :D

When does the quality get really bad?

I'm also on episode 33 of Eureka 7. I can't believe its going to end in 17 episodes. :(

I loved Eureka Seven. I just hate to see an anime finish.

I didn't really think the Naruto fillers were that bad. The ramen making one was probably the worst but that was about it, I think.

And Sanchez i'm downloading Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei to see what it's like.

I'm up to date with Bleach :(

(too much to say sorry)

I didn't really think the Naruto fillers were that bad. The ramen making one was probably the worst but that was about it, I think.

(too much to say sorry)

New one is out tomorrow :) hopefully anyway. These last few filler episodes have made me scared of when I reach the naruto fillers =[ if they are as bad.. or worse then I'm screwed. I almost gave up watching bleach because of them.

(too much to say sorry)

I'm taking my time with Eureka 7 because i don't want such a beautiful series to finish. Definately one of my favourite anime. :D

I didn't want Death Note to finish either, when i finish a series it leaves this weird empty feeling inside me for a bit afterwards, does anyone else feel like this after they finish a series?

I didn't want Death Note to finish either, when i finish a series it leaves this weird empty feeling inside me for a bit afterwards, does anyone else feel like this after they finish a series?

I did with E7 but not Death Note. Maybe because that was spread out and I forgot more about each episode before the next came out. With E7 I watched it all then I felt as you described.