NEurope

Yeah, I just ordered 4 for my sister, I'll order the rest if I get money in time.

Lucky Star 17's ending was funny in a what the hell funny.

I think 19's was better to be honest, but I'm loving all these new endings.

They're possibly one of the more funny things, some of them are incredibly Meta.

EDIT:

Also, Hayate No Gotoku is awesome, on ep 13 at the moment.

Holy shiat...

Holy crap! Sasuke VS Itachi!!! (Confirmed)

And apparently, the Kyuubi was supposed to be sealed within Sasuke.. (Unconfirmed)

Its gotta end soon...

Holy shiat...

And apparently, the Kyuubi was supposed to be sealed within Sasuke.. (Unconfirmed)

Its gotta end soon...

Dear mother of god! Where did you read that?! It's insane!

And it can't end before Naruto becomes Hokage. At least I hope it doesn't.

i watched the Blue dragon episodes this week i really like them , of watching the episodes im really going to buy the game on 360 but nothing beats the naruto episodes ;)

Holy shiat...

Its gotta end soon...

I'll tell you this again.It won't.There's still atleast a years worth of manga to do.If you've actually been reading and taking note of things you would know this >.<

Also where did you read this cause place I go to doesn't get the RAW till tomorrow.

OK I'm back, gonna catch up on some anime ^^

Welcome back ^^ where you been? holiday?

I've just watch 130-136 naruto episodes. Wow :)

I'll tell you this again.It won't.There's still atleast a years worth of manga to do.If you've actually been reading and taking note of things you would know this >.<

Also where did you read this cause place I go to doesn't get the RAW till tomorrow.

Huh? I swear I havent stated my opinion that Naruto will end soon on this forum, you may of confused me with some one else.

Take note? All the big mysteries are being revealed then again there could be a part 3 but I couldnt see it being as interested, but hey, I'd like to be proved wrong.

Manga helpers usually have people posting spoilers regarding the new chapters coming out tuesday/wednesday.

Dont think I've said anything that vouches for a spoiler tag..

Huh? I swear I havent stated my opinion that Naruto will end soon on this forum, you may of confused me with some one else.

Take note? All the big mysteries are being revealed then again there could be a part 3 but I couldnt see it being as interested, but hey, I'd like to be proved wrong.

Manga helpers usually have people posting spoilers regarding the new chapters coming out tuesday/wednesday.

Dont think I've said anything that vouches for a spoiler tag..

Nah I meant earlier (last week I think or maybe it wasn't you) that someone said that Naruto would end soon.Don't take offense to me,i'm not the type that goes flaming and accusing people :heh:

I was thinking about the leaks for the manga but sometimes they can be false,but more often than not they're right.Just thought you were lucky and had a scanlation.

If Sasuke and Itachi fight I want Itachi to win,and he should considering he barely beat Diedera and Itachi did in an instant.

But we still have the whole Orochimaru thing left,the real Akatsuki Leader and how he plays things out (Obito I think :heh:),the rest of Akatsuki to play to play out with their fights and if any else die.Is there more Bijuu?

Also I think Naruto will get caught by Pein and his Bijuu extracted which will make things last longer.

With all that and the actual pace of the manga there will still be many months left with all the fights and training arcs (if they decide to show them like Fuuton Rasengan)

Also again to tihnk i'm picknity or anything here.Good to have a Naruto reader here to talk about it with.

Nah I meant earlier (last week I think or maybe it wasn't you) that someone said that Naruto would end soon.Don't take offense to me,i'm not the type that goes flaming and accusing people :heh:

I was thinking about the leaks for the manga but sometimes they can be false,but more often than not they're right.Just thought you were lucky and had a scanlation.

If Sasuke and Itachi fight I want Itachi to win,and he should considering he barely beat Diedera and Itachi did in an instant.

But we still have the whole Orochimaru thing left,the real Akatsuki Leader and how he plays things out (Obito I think :heh:),the rest of Akatsuki to play to play out with their fights and if any else die.Is there more Bijuu?

Also I think Naruto will get caught by Pein and his Bijuu extracted which will make things last longer.

With all that and the actual pace of the manga there will still be many months left with all the fights and training arcs (if they decide to show them like Fuuton Rasengan)

Also again to tihnk i'm picknity or anything here.Good to have a Naruto reader here to talk about it with.

Most of these spoilers come from just plain pictures taken of the weekly jump issue. Read on for apparent more info on the new chapter, im starting to think most of these are fake as it seems too good to be true.

Im thinking the leader is Obito too.

Apparently the conversation between Itachi and Naruto reveals that the Kyuubi is what makes the Uchiha madara. The Uchiha Madara is a jinchuriki that contains the Kyuubi, but there was an accident transfering the Kyubi to the planned Madara, thus unleashing the Kyuubi into Konoha were it was sealed into naruto. Because the planned Madara never became a Jinchuriki, they instead named him Sasuke. This may be why Itachi slaughtered the entire clan except Sasuke. Apparently the Itachi speaking to Naruto is also a bunshin, and the real Itachi is waiting in the area Sasuke requested to go alone whilst Team Hebi waited

0073431883tl5.jpg

Most of these spoilers come from just plain pictures taken of the weekly jump issue. Read on for apparent more info on the new chapter, im starting to think most of these are fake as it seems too good to be true.

Im thinking the leader is Obito too.

Apparently the conversation between Itachi and Naruto reveals that the Kyuubi is what makes the Uchiha madara. The Uchiha Madara is a jinchuriki that contains the Kyuubi, but there was an accident transfering the Kyubi to the planned Madara, thus unleashing the Kyuubi into Konoha were it was sealed into naruto. Because the planned Madara never became a Jinchuriki, they instead named him Sasuke. This may be why Itachi slaughtered the entire clan except Sasuke. Apparently the Itachi speaking to Naruto is also a bunshin, and the real Itachi is waiting in the area Sasuke requested to go alone whilst Team Hebi waited

0073431883tl5.jpg

Doesn't look like Sasuke's new cloths. And why would they seal the Kyubi in Sasuke now instead of Madara? I think Sasuke will get his ass handed to him again.

Doesn't look like Sasuke's new cloths. And why would they seal the Kyubi in Sasuke now instead of Madara? I think Sasuke will get his ass handed to him again.

Assuming this spoiler is true: This is what I'm trying to work out too, the spoiler mentions at the end Itachi tells Naruto this because he hasnt got long as soon as Pein finds him. I think the leader who claims to be Uchiha Madara maybe a corrupted Tobi planning on sealing all the Bijuu inside himself.

Earlier spoilers have said: Itachi and Kisame vs Naruto whilst the Akatsuki Leader (Pein) fights Sasuke, this is fake.

Another spoiler which is still going strong like the current one is that for some reason Tsunade is talking to Jiraiya about the Village of Rain (Doubtful, thats way too coincidental for this to be good story telling).

All thats been scanned and apparently confirmed is the ending of the chapter having Sasuke and Itachi squaring each other down.

Damn you and your manga reading ways. I want to open these spoilers :(

Damn you and your manga reading ways. I want to open these spoilers :(

Its best to wait to be honest, the anime is usually more entertaining and everything is conveyed better. (Except Death note, the death note manga is way better than the anime)

Welcome back ^^ where you been? holiday?

I've just watch 130-136 naruto episodes. Wow :)

Thanks :) Yep holiday! Now I'm gonna work hard to get mah drivers license \o\

Thanks :) Yep holiday! Now I'm gonna work hard to get mah drivers license \o\

Eurgh I've been told to book my test, just finished my first block of 10 driving lessons and she said go and book your test because by the time the test arrives I will have had more than enough lessons to pass. I'm quite scared to book it =[

On topic: Do I have to watch all of naruto before I can watch shippuden (sp?)

On topic: Do I have to watch all of naruto before I can watch shippuden (sp?)

Yep. Well, the last naruto eps are fillers you don't really need to watch them, but watching them all in one go, might be passable, so watch everything and then shippuden.

Does anyone know where I can download the new episodes of shipuden because I cant get torrents to work anymore. I am really enjoying that it is out of the fillers now. i didnt expect there would be so many naruto fans here its cool. sasori is awesome i cant wait to see it although narutos fight is going to be cool too. the manga is really good at the moment as well i cant wait until the anime is doing the bits that the manga is doing.

Does anyone know where I can download the new episodes of shipuden because I cant get torrents to work anymore. I am really enjoying that it is out of the fillers now. i didnt expect there would be so many naruto fans here its cool. sasori is awesome i cant wait to see it although narutos fight is going to be cool too. the manga is really good at the moment as well i cant wait until the anime is doing the bits that the manga is doing.

Unsure on a place to download (I know one site offering a service you have to pay for, but they rip off other communities so I'm not posting the link). If torrents arent working, your probably best off streaming for now.

http://www.veoh.com offer some decent episodes.

Search google for Stage6 if you've got a decent computer and decent internet connection, you can stream the video's in high quality but the search feature is absolutely shit.

Hope I helped.

News regarding Chapter 366: All confirmed apparently by some new pictures taken of weekly shonen jump.

Go to the Narutofan foruns, they always put eps for direct download. Dattebayo sometimes has a DDL link too.