NEurope

They should really use more of the manga and stretch out parts but don't make it suck.Won't hurt for slightly longer fight scenes,recap of last episode and then the extra after the credits,mean they can shorten the episode time and make it better so they can successfully use like one chapter an ep :heh:

I mean the Deidera/Garaa fight lasted ages and repeated itself, I know they can do a better job.Or they can use more material then do decent fillers arcs.

Oh wait,getting ahead of myself >.<

Oh wait I see it now.We might be lucky and see Naruto making Ramen with Rasengan as a part time job :yay:

It's almost as though the studio have taken the two possible routes with Bleach and Naruto to see which is better. Bleach way) have an awesome, fast, manga packed arc, probably one of the best of the series, then go back to several crappy filler episodes. Naruto way) to avoid filler episodes as much as possible, pad episodes with filler material and scrape your way slowly through the arc, preventing manga catch-up.

The Bleach way would be the best if only they had really good teams working on the filler stuff... why is it they don't have a single writer that seems capable of producing something that you wouldn't even realise the mangaka didn't come up with? It's always painfully obvious that you're in filler hell, the stories just suck....

As long as Naruto gets it right on the really important parts, and eventually fires some of the awful, awful art/animation teams, it could work out for the best.

Ah, I agree Shorty. Bleach and Naruto are indeed trying two different paths.

I stuck to the manga with bleach, and out of curiosity I thought i'd compare were I was to the anime, the end of volume 20 ended at episode 63-64, thats hella fast. Volume 15 of naruto ends were the 3rd series ends, which is episode 78.

Naruto chapter 366 is now translated on NarutoFan forums.

I'm starting to think that Jiraiya may be the next to die..

To be honest I completly dropped Bleach. I've been downloading them and I'll watch them, but the pacing was getting horrible, it's not just because of the fillers. This has nothing to do with being a naruto fan, cause I liked Bleach a lot too, but they clearly didn't know how to manage the pacing of multiple fronts at the same time. Naruto drags on (even though I don't think it's as bad as you guys), but I always liked watching it and was never bored, while the first Bleach eps after the fillers just churned out everything way too fast, which basically removed every drop of impact from everything and then we had the rest of the episodes staring at Ichigo hitting his sword mindlessly and at Inoue being emo. Meh. I think I'll start reading the manga.

Speaking of long anime I gotta get my hands on One Piece, I stopped at about ep 50 or something, but I wanna watch more to see if it gets more interesting.

I loved Bleach even through the fillers. I just kept wanting to watch it every night.

I've found a website where I can download all sorts of manga. I might start getting them. I got the first part of the Death Note one, I want to see how good that is.

Oh god I can't stop laughing at Gai fight 7 minutes in.

Oh come on, sakura is meant to be intelligent and she can't work out the benefits of a medical ninja not being killed, nor that you should look for an enemies weak spots while fighting.

I loved Bleach even through the fillers. I just kept wanting to watch it every night.

I've found a website where I can download all sorts of manga. I might start getting them. I got the first part of the Death Note one, I want to see how good that is.

Death note is fantastic, its so good i've bought the entire manga series aswell as Volume 13 in Japanese (Its a data book).

I don't know about these ones, but the last ones were pretty cool.

Oh god I can't stop laughing at Gai fight 7 minutes in.

Yeah, I think I'm going to make a gif out of it.

Seriously, what the hell. Character songs are the epitome of horror, they are cheesy as hell and cash ins and all the rest.

So why the hell am I listening to them over and over again and... liking them?

I totally forogt about the han signs and the abilities in Naruto until the latest episode. They havn't been used in so long, that when Sakura did one I thought wow whats that.

Wait... there's 3 series of Marimite?

shit, I don't have the hard drive space for much more of anything !_!

Here's one guys, if you had to pick one anime series as your favourite, only one, which would it be?

And I mean only one. No "hmm well it would have to be x or y", or "I can't decide so here are my top 20", not even a "I like this but x and y come in close".

I'd probably go with Naruto to be perfectly honest. It's the only one I'm totally driven to see how it ends, the only one I love plenty of the characters in and the one I get the most franchise for. I know it's an obvious answer but I would probably rank it as number 1.

That is so hard to answer.

I guess it'll be Naruto. Purely because the first load of episodes, although Naruto was an annying little boy, the whole ninja thing got me hooked.

Here's one guys, if you had to pick one anime series as your favourite, only one, which would it be?

And I mean only one. No "hmm well it would have to be x or y", or "I can't decide so here are my top 20", not even a "I like this but x and y come in close".

I'd probably go with Naruto to be perfectly honest. It's the only one I'm totally driven to see how it ends, the only one I love plenty of the characters in and the one I get the most franchise for. I know it's an obvious answer but I would probably rank it as number 1.

Anime wise, it'd be Naruto. Absolutely awesome.

But if you could include a manga series into the mix, Death note.

Death Note has been my favourite up until now I guess. Some others come REALLY close though. It's very difficult to pick just one.

Death Note has been my favourite up until now I guess. Some others come REALLY close though. It's very difficult to pick just one.

I agree, Im absolutely torn between Naruto, Death Note and Cowboy bebop.

Naruto has been absolutely epic lately (manga wise), I'm absolutely hyped to see some of the recent manga get animated.

Death note is the only story to keep me guessing and have nightmares about a possible shit ending, but everything just turnt out absolutely awesome.

Cowboy bebop had a huge cool factor with me, bounty hounters are just simply awesome.

Hmph you broke my lil rules! Ah well :heh: Cowboy Bebop eh? That's one of those series I've had for ages but never given half a chance... I think I've watched the first 10 minutes a dozen times but it just doesn't hook me. It's a weak start. Does it really get that good later on?

Moon Phase reports that a new XXXHOLiC television series has been cleared for production in Japan, and that the staff and the cast would not change. It also reports that an Aa— Megamisama— Tatakau Tsubasa (Ah! My Goddess: Fighting Wings) special will air this winter on the TBS network in Japan to commemorate the 20th anniversary of Kousuke Fujishima's original romantic comedy manga. Director Hiroaki Gohda will select story installments that were not animated in the previous television series.

:)

Hmph you broke my lil rules! Ah well :heh: Cowboy Bebop eh? That's one of those series I've had for ages but never given half a chance... I think I've watched the first 10 minutes a dozen times but it just doesn't hook me. It's a weak start. Does it really get that good later on?

If you like Cowboy Bebop you should watch Black Lagoon series 1 and 2. :)

Anime wise, it'd be Naruto. Absolutely awesome.

But if you could include a manga series into the mix, Death note.

Ah, if you look above your quote, you shall see that if you truely meant anime wise, It'd be Naruto.

To be honest, I've never watched it fully, I used to randomly watch it on the legendary but dead channel CNX, and now have started watching the series. I quite like it to be honest, well thats a given seeing as its in my top 3..

Sorry about your rules, by the way.

Wait... there's 3 series of Marimite?

shit, I don't have the hard drive space for much more of anything !_!

First and second are each one cours in length (around 13 episodes), the third is a series of five hour long OVAs, four of which are out, and the fith of which will be out shortly. Yes, it is all worth watching, and yes, a fourth series (format as yet unknown) has been announced.

Also, what are these DVD Speical episode thingies I keep seeing?

They're only like 11mb each, so I'm assuming like extra content or something?

Just watching the Melancholy of Haruhi and in episode 8 there were parts which reminded me of Phoenix Wright a lot.

I thought this anime was quite old.

My No. 1 anime has to be Berserk.

I'm not too fond of overly long animes, I just feel that there is a certain point where they start to feel shallow and unoriginal. I really like a series I'm watching to have some sort of definitive ending that gives you that rush of resolution(In terms of the anime, I know they continue in manga form for eons.)

Well I chose Berserk because I liked the character development and the way in was done in terms of the manga was quite interesting. The style and feel of it is something you don't get often in an anime, the whole medieval, European setting felt somewhat fresh to me.

Last year dude, and that was intentional.

Cheers. I thought it had come out way earlier than the game so I was like wtf.