NEurope

Haven't watched much anime actually, but I'm trying to fix that.;)

Here are the one's I enjoyed:

Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad

Cowboy Bebop

Death Note

Dragonball Z/GT

Elfen Lied

Eureka Seven

Evangelion

FLCL

Bit of a meagre list compared to you guys...

Anime I'm planning on watching soon:

Ergo Proxy

Ghost in the Shell (OVA+anime)

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu

Azumanga Daioh (I've already seen the first two or so episodes, I'll keep watching hoping it'll get better)

Planetes

Ehh, that's about it for now.

Watched two episodes of Paranoia Agent. Its not that wierd so far. There are bits where everything goes a bit hallucigenic and faces get distorted. Also, the OP is kinda creepy.

Why is Eureka Seven so good m8s? I think I might try that next, that or Monster.

Great now I'm going to have to do a list too! Many will be missing, I suppose

Naruto

Bleach

Beck

Welcome to NHK

Haruhi

Nodame Cantabile

Full Metal Alchemist

FUll Metal Panic (all of them)

Trigun

Cowboy Bebop and the movie

Samurai Champloo

Escaflowne and the movie

Evangelion

FLCL

GTO

Onegai Teacher

Kenshin

Everything from studio Ghibli :P

Nana

Lucky Star

Lain

Berserk

Probably some more :P

Oh I have some manga I didn't list amongst those anime series :D Mx0, Elfen Lied, 666 Satan, Gantz, Ichigo 100%, NHK, 20th Century Boys and some more... I've never been as big on manga though, find it hard to follow ^^;

Watched two episodes of Paranoia Agent. Its not that wierd so far. There are bits where everything goes a bit hallucigenic and faces get distorted. Also, the OP is kinda creepy.

Why is Eureka Seven so good m8s? I think I might try that next, that or Monster.

Eureka Seven has everything that makes an anime good. The production values are superb, and so is the story. The character development and the relationships between those characters are very interesting. On the outside it looks like a simple mecha anime, but it's much more about that. In the end it's not about fighting mechs, but about love, how corny that even may sound. A must-watch.

Eureka Seven has everything that makes an anime good. The production values are superb, and so is the story. The character development and the relationships between those characters are very interesting. On the outside it looks like a simple mecha anime, but it's much more about that. In the end it's not about fighting mechs, but about love, how corny that even may sound. A must-watch.

Even though I've only started watching it, I can already see that.

It's a superb anime. Really really nice visuals.

Incidentally, that show is getting more and more awesome. I can't wait to see them animate Minagoroshi-hen.

Tell me about it XD Man can't wait for ep 4 ^_^

I shall not do a list, and shall only state this:

Serial Experiments Lain is, in my opinion, the best piece of animation ever made.

Oh, and by the fucking way, are those Bleach fillers over already?

I shall not do a list, and shall only state this:

Serial Experiments Lain is, in my opinion, the best piece of animation ever made.

Oh, and by the fucking way, are those Bleach fillers over already?

I don't think so. A new episode came out today, but I'm pretty sure that from the preview last week, it wasn't over (though I can't actually remember what the preview showed....)

Edit: Yeah filler, not an awful one, hardly amazing. Preview looks like filler for next episode too (after week's break, airing 8/8). Spotted Ulquiorra and Aizen in the preview though....

Oh I have some manga I didn't list amongst those anime series :D Mx0, Elfen Lied, 666 Satan, Gantz, Ichigo 100%, NHK, 20th Century Boys and some more... I've never been as big on manga though, find it hard to follow ^^;

Glad to see another 20th century fan, it's one of the best things I've ever read.

Does anyone watch Gurren Lagann?

I like that it has four arcs that has the feel of 70s, 80s, 90s and 00s Mecha.

Gurren Lagann is upto 90's arc which takes the likes of Gundam Wing & EVA as it own. :)

Does anyone watch Gurren Lagann?

I like that it has four arcs that has the feel of 70s, 80s, 90s and 00s Mecha.

Gurren Lagann is upto 90's arc which takes the likes of Gundam Wing & EVA as it own. :)

I started watching it from ep 1 now I download it when it comes out and let it pile up :P

I'm getting a bit tired now.

Does anyone know a website which sells anime figures? Well more importantly Eureka 7 figures? All I want is the Nirvash figure.

I've found it on an american site, but if anyone knows a UK site that sells figures in general then awesome.

PS. Eureka Seven truly is good.

I'm in what seems to be Hikaru no Go... fillers? o_O a series of weird omake style episodes when I just want to know what happens next! *whimper* filler is so awful. You wouldn't do that with an American TV series, would you? Just stop releasing episodes for a few weeks, work on the good stuff, take some time out and don't bring down the series with crap! Are you listening, Bleach and Naruto producers??

Shameless copy-pasta from another forum:

For Shippuden, we have around 10 seperate "teams" working on different episodes. They go in a rota, so we get one episode by one team after the other. They all range in quality too.

Here's a table of each Team, including their rating out 10 (10 being the highest) and what episode's they've done/are doing for Season 1.

Season 1

Team 1: Rating: 10 Eps 1, 9, 17, 25.

Team 2: Rating: 2 Ep 2 (Fired)

Team 3: Rating: 8 Eps 3, 11, 19.

Team 4: Rating: 5 Eps 4, 12, 20.

Team 5: Rating: 7 Eps 5, 13, 21.

Team 6: Rating: 4 Eps 6, 14. (Partially fired it seems)

Team 7: Rating: 9 Eps 7, 15, 23

Team 8: Rating: 3 Eps 8, 16, 24.

Team 9: Rating: 6 Eps 10, 18, 26.

Team 10: Rating:N/A Ep 22.

I knew there had to be something like this. It was too obvious that different teams were animating the show but i had no idea there were a whole 10 different teams doing it. This explains the inconsistency in the animation department.

I checked the episodes and the list seems pretty accurate, specially on episodes 1, 9 and 17, by Team 1 (the best team), which are by far the best animated episodes IMO and episode 2 was one of the worst, which was done by the team that was fired.

Also, it seems we'll have a double episode next week.

There's always several teams working on a long running anime, its not strange at all. The only thing that's strange is the huge gap in quality. Some of the teams are amazing (see, IMO, episodes 1, 9, 10 and 17) and some of them are insanely poor (2, 16). It's ridiculous!

Anyways, episode 21 was very nice. Looked consistently good and actually didn't drag. I give it a 7 or 8 out of 10 :D I really hope next weeks double episode is awesome ^^

I'm in what seems to be Hikaru no Go... fillers? o_O a series of weird omake style episodes when I just want to know what happens next! *whimper* filler is so awful. You wouldn't do that with an American TV series, would you? Just stop releasing episodes for a few weeks, work on the good stuff, take some time out and don't bring down the series with crap! Are you listening, Bleach and Naruto producers??

Bleh there's only a couple of those... but yeah, they're annoying.

Did I just saw a good episode of Shippuuden? Quite nice really, the Gai team's fights give me hope, and Sasori is a lot more likable in than in the manga. Well done team 5!

YAAY! GITS SAC: Solid State Society is out next month. Just finished wathing it however and i though it was rather awesome :D

Great animation as always, really nice story, though i'm not too sure whether they're trying to fit the series and films together or what. The film is very very enjoyable with a couple :o moments :D

Naruto is getting uber dull . . . i may not watch it for a while then have an orgy of it.

Darker than Black OST is out :)

Hell yeah Yoko Kanno ftw!

Hayate no Gotoku! is looking pretty good from the one episode I've watched, hopefully it carries on this way, anyone watch this?