NEurope

Hayate no Gotoku! is looking pretty good from the one episode I've watched, hopefully it carries on this way, anyone watch this?

Yes and yes.

It's really good.

Hayate no Gotoku! is looking pretty good from the one episode I've watched, hopefully it carries on this way, anyone watch this?

Yeah is awesome plus it has lots of references to another shows.

FLCL is completely mental. I'm sure most know this but I still feel it should be stated.

I feel somewhat less sane from watching it.

The next episode of Hayate looks.. interesting.

Swimsuit episode looks like a Transformer/Gundam in there aswell.

FLCL is completely mental. I'm sure most know this but I still feel it should be stated.

I feel somewhat less sane from watching it.

I watch that on a regular basis. It's made of God and Win.

I watch that on a regular basis. It's made of God and Win.

That is a pretty strong statement to make.

Would you go as far to say it was made of Champion too?

Yeah, I'm gonna watch the rest and then I may make such crazy statements.

That is a pretty strong statement to make.

Would you go as far to say it was made of Champion too?

Yeah, I'm gonna watch the rest and then I may make such crazy statements.

Yes. Yes it is.

Yeah :D more fans! Fooly Cooly... err ruleys

that was lame

Ha ha eh ehhh.

Watching Anime on my DS is a good way to watch Anime. I like to walk and watch. Subs can be tough to read however.

Yeah I sometimes have trouble with subs on my iPod, I like to take anime on the train back to Sheff, passes the journey much quicker. 95% of the time its ok, but I remember having trouble with Death Note, especially the unique fonts for a Shinigami's speech or whatever.

The next episode of Hayate looks.. interesting.

Swimsuit episode looks like a Transformer/Gundam in there aswell.

Its a Transformer/Gurren Lagann. :p

I need my weekly fix of Lucky Star, apparently a.f.k hasn't released it yet. Just once i want a series to be released on a regular basis.

Someone from SA subbed ep 16, but it's only softsub so you'd need the RAW aswell. (the raw made my computer go BSOD :( )

Jesus guys, it's just a stupid comedy, not even a great one at that. >_>

EDIT: Yes, lucky star.

Jesus guys, it's just a stupid comedy, not even a great one at that. >_>

If your talking about Lucky Star Sanchez then QFT.

I agree with the above... tried it after you guys discussing it and didn't laugh at all :/

I find it amusing, mostly because of references and the atmosphere - it isn't really laugh out loud humour. (watch Yakitate!! Japan for that)

But yeah, it isn't superb or anything.

It's not exactly a style of comedy that's fit for everyone.

I just finished Hikaru no Go. Well, for an anime about a board game, it's hardly for everyone. Yet I found it compelling to the end. Possibly the worst dressed anime characters since... well ever, but moving, interesting and intelligent. Now... where's that new years special I hear about?

I just finished Hikaru no Go. Well, for an anime about a board game, it's hardly for everyone. Yet I found it compelling to the end. Possibly the worst dressed anime characters since... well ever, but moving, interesting and intelligent. Wish there was more!

Have you seen the special? That's very good, if you haven't yet.

I'm gradulary making my way up the Naruto Episode ladder. I'm now on episode 127. Still a long way to go until Shippuden. :(

Have you seen the special? That's very good, if you haven't yet.
Ha yea, just read about it on wiki, actually editted it in before you hit submit. I'm gettin it now... annoyingly slowly >.< might save it for the train journey on Tuesday though, even if it's awesome, I can wait cos it happens to be the exact length of my journey ^^
I'm gradulary making my way up the Naruto Episode ladder. I'm now on episode 127. Still a long way to go until Shippuden.
You're six episodes from the best episode in the first part. No, the series so far.

Also, get here gradually, it's for the best. You've got fillers to go through soon (starting at 136) and 90% of those are miserable. You could even skip them from about 150 onwards if you like. Plus, if you go slowly, by the time you get to Shippuuden there will be a lot to watch in one go, which will negate some of the pacing issues and make it more enjoyable :)

Lucky Star is out :D

The latest one episode 15? Watched it last night, the ending was very different.

Episode 133 of Naruto was amazing. I absolutely loved it.

Plus I say go through the fillers. They may be boring to watch but like Shorty said, there will be quite a few Shippuuden episodes to work through. You won't have to watch a boring episode then wait 2 weeks for a better one.