NEurope

I liked the video for the new ED. Confusing though.

New Lucky Star ED...I laughed through it all.

Haha, I win Shorty, I was about 20k before I watched the anime. :heh:

Maths angle for win!

The new naruto ending reminds just how "emo" Sasuke would be, were he a real person.

The new naruto ending reminds just how "emo" Sasuke would be, were he a real person.

Well his whole family was killed that's kinda normal.

Well his whole family was killed that's kinda normal.

Ah-ah, LOL! No! I mean his look. The whole clan has this "emo" look to them, especially the hairstyles... Wich looks awesome in the anime/manga, but would be extremely distastefull on a real person. :D

Wich looks awesome in the anime/manga, but would be extremely distastefull on a real person. :D

You must be kidding!!

1183600764836hw2.jpg

Anime style hair in real life is the real shit!

I'll say it before someone else does it.

Ahem.

IT'S OVER NINE-THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!1!

You must be kidding!!

1183600764836hw2.jpg

Anime style hair in real life is the real shit!

WTF??? Is that you by any chance? :shakehead

LOL.

EchoDesiato! What does the scouter says about his power level?!!

Aren't you supposed to wait for someone to say:

"Vegeta what does the scouter say about his power level?"

WHAT!!?? NINE THOUSAND!!???

WTF??? Is that you by any chance? :shakehead

LOL.

No, that's not me. I look much more nerdy than that.

Still loving Hikaru no Go - but what's with some of the clothes that Shindou Hikaru wears?? :nono: He's currently wearing a jumper with a pink rosette on the front - and I've spotted both him and Touya Akira in what appears to be black tights or leggings. Wtf guys.

edit: ok so it appears the rosette was to signify his rank in a tournament, but still - the tights

Touya always dresses up gay. As for Hikaru, all his shirts are some reference to go, though it may help to know some Japanese, especially that 5 is "go".

Yeah, I knew that much :heh: But that doesn't excuse the pink shorts and black leggings in the ep where Touya nearly discovered that Hikaru was 'Sai' on the internet. I cba to find which episode it was - but he looked like my mum used to when she went to step aerobics in the early 90s. Edit: arg he's wearing that outfit again, towards end of ep 30. I mean really, what're you thinking, kid?? Why aren't the other two Insei beating him up?

Yeah, I knew that much :heh: But that doesn't excuse the pink shorts and black leggings in the ep where Touya nearly discovered that Hikaru was 'Sai' on the internet. I cba to find which episode it was - but he looked like my mum used to when she went to step aerobics in the early 90s. Edit: arg he's wearing that outfit again, towards end of ep 30. I mean really, what're you thinking, kid?? Why aren't the other two Insei beating him up?

True, those clothes are... odd. But then Hikaru is a strange child. I spent the entire series wishing he would fix his two tone hair, but he never does...

Been watching Lucky Star the past few days, am at episode 7 or 8 and it´s a pretty good show.

Lucky channel is my fav part of the show, i always laugh my ass off at it :Þ

If anyone's into Death Note, you NEED to check out this thread.

I've been watching Eureka Seven, I'm up to episode 23 or so I think. I absolutely love it.

Holy shit!! That looks awesome, despite the crap quality of the video.

I need info!! When was this showed? Where can i get a direct feed of the trailer? Is it an OVA, movie? How many of them will there be?

The rumours where true after all. I've been wanting an evangelion remake for ages.

Holy shit!! That looks awesome, despite the crap quality of the video.

I need info!! When was this showed? Where can i get a direct feed of the trailer? Is it an OVA, movie? How many of them will there be?

The rumours where true after all. I've been wanting an evangelion remake for ages.

On September 9, 2006, GAINAX's official website confirmed that "Rebuild of Evangelion" will consist of four movies. The first three movies will be an alternate retelling of the TV series (including many new scenes, settings, backgrounds, characters), and the fourth movie will be a completely new conclusion to the story; the series is intended to be much more understandable and accessible to non-fans than the original TV series and movies

According to an article in the February 2007 issue of Newtype USA, the first movie will end with Operation Yashima, an incident that takes place during Episode 6 of the original Evangelion TV series. The article also states that a brand new character to the Evangelion universe will be introduced in the second installment and that some of the differences between the original series and the new movies will take advantage of 3D CG technology not available when the series was produced back in 1995.

Other known differences will include new NERV and SEELE emblems, which were later revealed on the official Rebuild website. The new NERV logo has the word "NERV" extending out of the left-hand side of an upside-down apple, with the old motto "God's in his heaven, all's right with the world" coming out of the right. The fig leaf from the old NERV logo is retained, now superimposed onto the apple. The new SEELE logo incorporates the old logo (a triangle with seven eyes on it), with an apple inset inside of the triangle with a snake coiled around it. Written on the middle of the SEELE apple is the phrase "Ãœberm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet," which is taken from lines 71 and 72 of Friedrich Schiller's original poem Ode to Joy (with the word "Brueder" or "Brothers" being excluded), and translates as "Above the starry canopy, God judges as we judged"

Film titles

EVANGELION:1.0 YOU ARE (NOT) ALONE

EVANGELION:2.0

EVANGELION:3.0

EVANGELION:FINAL

EVANGELION:1.0 will be shown on the September 1, 2007 in Japan.