NEurope

Lucky Star 12 was funny, great ep this week. Gotta love the manga convention :)

yeay, its finally out, dling atm

EDIT: lol the argument with the guys at the comiket booth was pretty funny, also there might be a new intro in the next episode, hopefully.

Why the hell is everyone crying at the Deathnote ending?!

I saw it today and was like "huh, okay". It's a decent ending, but tears?!?!

Well I though it was pretty gripping actually...

especially Matsuda losing his self control, and the ending sequence where Ryuk writes Light in his Death Note causing him to die.

Well I though it was pretty gripping actually...

especially Matsuda losing his self control, and the ending sequence where Ryuk writes Light in his Death Note causing him to die.

good point, maybe i was just not in a sentimental mood this afternoon.

It was gripping but I didn't find it sad. I pitied Light in the end especally seeing him act like that when he was finaly revealed to everyone. He turned his back on everyone who trusted and believed in him

and in the end he died alone.

Strangly enough something he has in common with L.

OK i never post here here. I enjoy anime but no nothing much about it. A noob basically. I have seen Spirited away,akira, Grave of the fire flies, Ninja scroll,street fighter 2 and priness monokoe and some urotsukodoji.

For a starter guy what movies would you recommend?

Did you like Grave of the Fire flies?

I loved it, it was so depressing I wanted to cry...can't remember if I did.

Did you like Grave of the Fire flies?

I loved it, it was so depressing I wanted to cry...can't remember if I did.

I loved all of those films(ok urotsukodoji:legend of the demon womb was so violent it was funny:)). Grave of the fire flies was very emotional i thought it was great. My favourites are priness mononoke and akira

Yea, Mononoke hime rocks. I didn't quite get Akira...even though I have it on dvd and have watched it a couple times...

Akira the anime makes little sense, but the manga is good.

Also, Princess Mononoke is indeed great.

OK i never post here here. I enjoy anime but no nothing much about it. A noob basically. I have seen Spirited away,akira, Grave of the fire flies, Ninja scroll,street fighter 2 and priness monokoe and some urotsukodoji.

For a starter guy what movies would you recommend?

Kiki's Delivery Service and My Neighbour Totoro. Watch them, do eeeet, do eet naaaaawww!!

also start DLing some anime shows if your interested. Like Death Note, Noein, Lucky Star ect. Or better yet, obay the law like a good little boy and buy the DVD's. Like Azumanga Daioh, Elfen Lied, Excel Saga, Cowboy Bebop. There are quite alot.

You are one of us now.....one of us.....

haha abide the law. Why start now. Not too much into shows to be honest but i have never tried. Thanks for the advice i am currently getting Kiki's Delivery Service and My Neighbour Totoro in the most legal way possible:D

Shows is generally the way forward with anime... and a lot aren't like English series- more like an absurdly long film split up into 26 or however many episodes.

I look at Naruto and i see like 400 episodes. I'm a bit late i thinks:)

The only one i reallt got into was dragonball but maybe ye would never include that.

What's the latest cool ones? I have been hearing a lot about death note...

The only one i reallt got into was dragonball but maybe ye would never include that.

You've been hearing a lot about Death Note because it IS the latest cool one. It's the best anime ever to me, and if you'd watch it I don't think your opinion of it will be much different. It's not too long either, 37 episodes. And if you still can't get enough there are two live action Death Note movies, and a third one on the way (so I hear).

Er, Lucky Star probably isn't brilliant for a first time anime watcher. My first series was Mai-HiME, that was good.

bleach! :D

Are there any movies out for bleach btw? That ova (I think something like that :S) stuff?

I'm also quite a nooooby anime watcher. May get time to watch death note in holidays.

There is a movie that was out but it's not on DVD's yet. There was also a OVA aswell.

There's only 238 episodes of Naruto i'm pretty sure. It wasn't that hard to watch them all and catch up. It took ages but it was worth it.

Catching up with Bleach is damn awesome aswell. Don't miss out on these.

I've had Lucky Star ep 12 for 2 days now and avnt had the chance to watch it.

My download for Mai HIime says My hime. I just thought it wierd that where I got it it said Mai, but in the download it says My. Strange.

I'vre tried twice to get into bleach and just havent, though i suppose i shall give it another go soon. Been watching FMA today-What loverly fun it is too :D

I know this sounds very vague but this has been driving me insane the past few days.

I´m trying to remember a name of an anime i saw when i was about maybe 5-6 not really sure. I remember very little of it except it was a children's anime had robots (human sized) and had something to do with fairy tails, the robots where transported or something into different worlds (i think the fairy tails was just one part) to stop some other robots and it was in full length.

Just want to see it again to see if i only enjoyed because i was so young :Þ