NEurope

only thing that fucks me off about most anime is the screaming high pitched girls shouting "matte" grrrrr

only thing that fucks me off about most anime is the screaming high pitched girls shouting "matte" grrrrr

That's nothing on "Sasuke-kuuuun" >.<

That's nothing on "Sasuke-kuuuun" >.<

true!

Least thats just confined to one anime-else i'd go on a kill crazy rampage murdering every sasuke in the world!

Everything in the early Naruto episodes are quite annoying.

But Shikamaru saying 'this is troublesome' all the time is quite funny.

Mendokuse-naaa!

Dattebayooooo.

Urusa! Teme!

Bakana!

Ero-senniiiin.

Sasuke-kuuun!

And I think Kankuro said "Gaara, Gaaaraaa!" about thirty times in one episode recently.

Crap there's 178 episodes. If I knew that I wouldnt have started it. Damn. I thought there was only 11 episodes

It's so incredibly worth it though, then you also have the OVA's for the last part of the story which haven't all been released yet. So it's more liekly ro be over 200 episodes.

As I said, I personally think it's worth it though some of the matches do drag on for a tad too long.

Just finished watching an anime called Kiba, anyone else seen it? Pretty good stuff. I don't watch that much anime, only watched about 3 series before, but really enjoyed Kiba.

195, is the channel named Propeller? And what time does it usually show?

Yeah Proppeller that's it, it shows every sunday from 8pm till 10pm, not sure what order the shows are showing in but i do know Elfen Lied is the last of the four starting at 9.30pm

Less hentai. More proper anime.

"Noooooo!! Please dooooon't!!!"

Yeah Proppeller that's it, it shows every sunday from 8pm till 10pm, not sure what order the shows are showing in but i do know Elfen Lied is the last of the four starting at 9.30pm

I decided to watch it, Evangelion was great, but thats probably because of the decent Dub. Coyote and Guyver seemed piss poor (Guyver especially reminded me of a pretencious love child of power rangers and DBZ)

Elfen Lied, ill probably watch that on the internet in Japanese, as i watched quite a bit of it in English but because the show is fully comprised of women, the voice acting just wasnt doing anything for my sanity. LOVE the opening to E.L though.

My rating:

Cowboy thing - Stuck with it for 5 mins, was dreadful 1/10

Evangelion - Wonderful, such a non-atmospheric episode, which i wierdly thought worked 9/10

Guyver - *farts* 0/10

Elfen lied - has whet my curiosity, will continue watching it. 6/10

Presenters though? They seem Genuine and quite normal, no Ant and Dec though :heh:

Less hentai. More proper anime.

"Noooooo!! Please dooooon't!!!"

Yes, I'd imagine well over 50% of the script of hentai is "IYAAA! YADA!"...

Hehe I remember when I explained to a friend how "No" sounds like "Yea!" and he was like "ah, that explains all teh tentacle rape scenes."

wait, that might've been Jordan

hentai . . .:nono:

By the way, I'm here from the interesting fact brigade to tell you that it's only English speakers that refer to stuff as hentai. Though hentai means pervert in Japanese, most "hentai" anime are just called poruno, and the "hentai" games are called eroge or garuge.

And now I will shut up.

I doubt Blue_Ninja used his imagination for that.

Another common word is "Iku".

I doubt Blue_Ninja used his imagination for that.

Another common word is "Iku".

Go? And this has what to do with tentacle rape?

You know, Bleach is really quite awesome. I think even the funny bits (Ichigo finally getting to Rukia when shes on the bridge and he comes up against the other Kuchiki) they start to banter with the funny faces they pull. Even that in a moment like it was didn't seem at all wrong to me.

I believe it can also be used as coming.

Ah yes.

Next phrase: "ano de yarou"

And I'll stop now.

Just about watched all of Grappler Baki,got 3 episodes left and I can't wait to see what happens.

Got really tied in to the first Season,2nd Season has been good aswell,not as good as the first though since it's a huge tournament but fights have been good.Especially nearer the end of Season 2. Woah.

Ah yes.

Next phrase: "ano de yarou"

And I'll stop now.

"That bastard". I'm trying to fit that in a sexual context.

"That bastard". I'm trying to fit that in a sexual context.

Nope, thats ano yaro and the words are homonyms.

Stefkov what episode you up to?

I getting annoyed at everyone complaining about this filler atm with bleach, I think its great because it has my favourite character (other than ichigo of course :indeed:) Captain Hitsugaya (hopefully I spelt it right this time).

Can't wait for next week! :)