NEurope

I just watched ep 2 of Hanaukyo Maids, very very funny (and sexy) anime :)

You'd think it was standard 'boy lands in huge group of hot girls' anime, and in a way it is, but the expressions and word plays are priceless :D

Full Metal Panic - The Second Raid ended fantastically and gave us what we all FINALLY wanted to see.

Unforch, i've only seen the raw. Have to wait a few days till I find out what was actually said :P

Did anyone see Bleach 54? That Nii-Sama mofo is going down! :grin:

Ichigo looks pretty damn cool now eh?

Full Metal Panic - The Second Raid ended fantastically and gave us what we all FINALLY wanted to see.

Unforch, i've only seen the raw. Have to wait a few days till I find out what was actually said :P

I'm coming home from uni any way i can just to see that episode, FMP to the core!

sry about the double-post! But this is big news, well sort of, seeing as lot of people watch naruto.

Studio Pierrot (studio behind naruto anime) have said in a interview that the filler eps will continue to the end of the season, which means another 23 OR SO MORE FILLER EPS!!

so by end of that, it'll b nearly 50 episodes of naruto filler frickin eps, how exciting :sad:

sry about the double-post! But this is big news, well sort of, seeing as lot of people watch naruto.

Studio Pierrot (studio behind naruto anime) have said in a interview that the filler eps will continue to the end of the season, which means another 23 OR SO MORE FILLER EPS!!

so by end of that, it'll b nearly 50 episodes of naruto filler frickin eps, how exciting :sad:

Oh my god! Thats just awful.

Atleast give us some descent fillers and not some fucking boring ones.

uh... Ok so i just searched the forum for posts on Final Fantasy: Advent Children and after this thread came up, read it and found that little had been said about it..

BUT i'll add to it anyway.

Someone mentioned a lack of story line.. The way I see it (after watching the film several unsober times) is that it's not so much a lack of story, more a lack of convention. Each time i've watched it i've understood something better. There's such beauty in teh presentation, in the interaction of colour elements - something I never noticed in teh game. The subtitles weren't the best in teh world which couldn't have helped understanding, but the film is pretty cool. The first time I watched it I didn't think much but now.. now I just love it.

Mainly I;m just wondering if many people have seen it? I love how the limit breaks and levelling-up are apparant, how clearly the character's moves are getting better each time.. awesome. I wish I could play the game now, as I never really got into it the first time around.

I hated how Mai Hime ended everything was set to go out nicely but i won't ruin anything for those who haven't seen it. Am i the only one who liked the latest naruto episode - i mean as long as the episodes make me laugh i don't mind too much, rock lee is hilarious and an excellent fighters - you got to love him!

Anyone watch Black Cat?

yup, as you would know if you saw my previous signature.

Am i the only one who liked the latest naruto episode - i mean as long as the episodes make me laugh i don't mind too much, rock lee is hilarious and an excellent fighters - you got to love him!

Hey I liked it to. I expected the same old super-boring fights and terrible animations, but this was the best filler yet.

I need to watch naruto some day. I'm currently rewatching the Tenchi Muyo OVA

*bump*

Just got this through the post. Great film (Howl's Moving Castle):

howlsshort1a.jpg

and a film cell:

24-4a.jpg

Nice to see that there are so many anime fans.Makes me wanna watch my anime series/movies :D

Just to make you all fell better...Here in Serbia people have 1,5 terabites of downloaded anime.Yeah.And you just need to ask,and they burn you as much as you want.LONG LIVE SERBIA AND MONTENEGRO ^__^

BTW. i watched only: Full Metal Alchemist(AWSOME!),Excel Saga(very funny and fast talking :)),AppleSeed 2004(it's a very cool movie),Dragon Ball Z(up to the 108 episode,waiting for the people here to download the rest and then get it from them),first 15 episodes of Naruto,Rouruoni Kenshin(something like that) OVA.All these japanise dub,english sub.And Yu-Gi-Oh the Movie with english dub.I think i'm gonna watch Naruto from the beggining until 143 coz that's the last episode i got(will get more soon :))

Its long to go all the way back through this thread but is anyone watching the new guyver series? it is f'ing amazing and im loving it!

i read that few people follow black cat, well i download 7 eps but didnt watch it, but now apparently its been licensed (in a strange way).

So whoever did watch it, is it worth gettin rest off episodes from other places?

i read that few people follow black cat, well i download 7 eps but didnt watch it, but now apparently its been licensed (in a strange way).

So whoever did watch it, is it worth gettin rest off episodes from other places?

Black Cat is defianlty worth the download, up to episode nine now if i'am not mistaken, and the torrents for the episodes can still be found on the fan-subbers websites ;)

And very nice pic Skarma :yay:

uh... Ok so i just searched the forum for posts on Final Fantasy: Advent Children and after this thread came up, read it and found that little had been said about it..

BUT i'll add to it anyway.

Someone mentioned a lack of story line.. The way I see it (after watching the film several unsober times) is that it's not so much a lack of story, more a lack of convention. Each time i've watched it i've understood something better. There's such beauty in teh presentation, in the interaction of colour elements - something I never noticed in teh game. The subtitles weren't the best in teh world which couldn't have helped understanding, but the film is pretty cool. The first time I watched it I didn't think much but now.. now I just love it.

Mainly I;m just wondering if many people have seen it? I love how the limit breaks and levelling-up are apparant, how clearly the character's moves are getting better each time.. awesome. I wish I could play the game now, as I never really got into it the first time around.

I've seen it, I... got hold of it recently. I love it, especially as a big fan of the game. I would've preferred it though if they had used more materia. I've not followed fan reactions, so thats probably the one thing that so many people have said that its attributed to being a noob thing to say - but thats simply something I feel would've made it better. I didn't really find the story confusing, but maybe that's because I played the playstation game through enough times to finally understand it.

I recently rewatched Trigun. Who else loves Trigun, I mean, c'mon, I wanna see some raised hands. One of my favourite parts about it is the wholesome ending, this is no Lain, no Evangelion - the ending makes sense and doesn't leave you hanging. I didn't want a show like Trigun to end with optional speculation and dripping questions - I wanted to know what happened and see it fulfilled in action packed sequences, and thats what I got :)

Has anyone ever seen Azumanga Daioh?

It's my favourite anime of all time. :grin:

I've been watching Onegai Sensei lately. It's beautiful, I'm about halfway there. The last series I finished in full was School Rumble. VERY funny series, and really great characters. Tenma is adorable :D