NEurope

yea champloo is pretty good, i liked the idea of mixing fighting with hip hop stylee.

I didnt like it as much when they continued airing it after few months, wen there was that break after a certain number of eps, i dunno why i didnt

Just a random thing for Mai Otome... Mai will appear in the series. Just probably not as a good person...

have not watch anime in the last month capped the net (woops) so back to 56k it is aaaarrrrrr but as soon as it back up i download 6 ep of bleach, 3 inital d stage 4, start Mai Otome and get season three of red vs blue (not anime)

i feel annoyed that i capped my net 12gig will not be making the same mistake (what ever)

Still need to watch Mai Otome episode 1 :( But I'm sick atm so yay! have time to watch it.

*runs off*

Just a random thing for Mai Otome... Mai will appear in the series. Just probably not as a good person...

Thast a nice twist but I hope its not true.

I wanted Mai to be like the gold ranger in power rangers. Comes in from time to time to save the day but nobody noes the identity :P

I dont want mai to be evil unless she is cool evil and still has large boobs then its OK :D

Hmmm just a little random post here........ Ermmmm to all those who think that English dubs aren't all that bad or even *gulp* preferes them, please go and watch the first Brolli movie (DBZ incase you didn't know) that was shown today on Toonami...... I didn't know it could get this bad to be honest......... "The legendary super space warrior" I mean wtf? :-/ They completely disregarded the story in this thing.... It really was horrid. ;_; As if that wasn't bad enough, they probably picked the worst voice actors I've ever seen........ This really is the best example of why anime should be left as it is. ;_;

I don't get the DBZ movies. They have the weirdest voices. And the story is lame and full of plot holes. I only saw the middle really and got bored by the time it was dinner. They need to bring back Tenchi, Gundam and Big O. Those where the only good ones. Well There was outlaw star.

Also Martian Successor Nadesico should show on toonami as it isn't that bad. Or evangelion.

Ahhh, Nadesico and Evangelion........... Reminds me of the days of anime on the sci-fi channel...... Best it's ever been in the UK for anime. ;_;

Yah, I had to force myself to watch the movie today as I love the one scene where Vegeta gets his head slammed into the boulder. hehe Anyway, that wasn't really worth the torture I put myself through........

Tenchi was also amazing, although, I missed a couple of episodes once and I was SO confused due to the whole other dimension type thing they do........ *shrug* Never really did work out what was going on.... Maybe one day I'll download it. XD Gundam Wing was always nice to have available to watch a lot better the One Piece anyway, and I've never even seen Big O. =P

But yeah, my point is, dubs should die, if only to get rid of these shitty DBZ movie dubs....... If that was the first anime I ever watched it would have been my last.... Seriously, so glad I saw the Japanese version as well........ And that it was no where near my first anime that goes to like transformers or something hehe. =P

I forgot to mention Bubblegum crisis tokyo 2040 and gasaraki. I don't think I can think of anymore good ones.

I forgot to mention Bubblegum crisis tokyo 2040 and gasaraki. I don't think I can think of anymore good ones.

bubblegum is great to watch no matter how many times i see it i find it entertaining, gasaraki got through the first volume and that was enough for me, way to political with way to much random stuff happening in not my cup of tea.

Fullmetal Alchemist and Cowboy bebop are by far the best I've seen by far. FMA suprised me and amazed me as I started downloading some eps after seeing it in a anime mag, it's rich story and brilliant character development made it addictive as heck for me :p Not a single episode episode was wasted and it mixed so many different styles without overcomplicating things.

Cowboy Bebop was my fave at first but then I watched FMA Ein is probably my fave character :D it's so cute.

Those two are my favourites but I also like Gits:SAC, Samurai Champloo (I watched Episode 23 in the middle of the night and I laughed out loud like I've never done before), Love Hina, Gundam SEED and Mahoromatic.

Champloo gets a special mention as the action scenes in this was class! I loved the hip hop style and Shinichiro Watanabe's works are simply brilliant.

I found DBZ too long and way too tedious.

just watched peace maker, it's really good i am looking forward to watching the next couple of episodes, also watched Full Metal Panic? FUMOFFU i just couldn't stop myself laughing for 30 minutes it's really funny. i found out that DBZ is way better in japanese, they swear a lot it's like it's an adult show but once it went into english they made it really childish.

Hmmm just a little random post here........ Ermmmm to all those who think that English dubs aren't all that bad or even *gulp* preferes them, please go and watch the first Brolli movie (DBZ incase you didn't know) that was shown today on Toonami...... I didn't know it could get this bad to be honest......... "The legendary super space warrior" I mean wtf? :-/ They completely disregarded the story in this thing.... It really was horrid. ;_; As if that wasn't bad enough, they probably picked the worst voice actors I've ever seen........ This really is the best example of why anime should be left as it is. ;_;

man so true so true

i got really excited that i could watch the DBZ films but i had feeling that they wouldnt be the good american dub. But i didnt think the english dub would be so frickin crap.

It was the worsst dub of anything i had heard and i couldnt stand to watch the movie for longer than 5 minutes.

Doremi aren't half bad. Great episode, next week though! Nina versus Arika 1 on 1. Winner stays, loser goes.

Can't wait! :D

Just started watching Naruto. I got the first 25 episodes in Japanese and with English subtitles from bittorrent. Awsome, I've watched about 9 episodes, love it, great quality video too.

Just started watching Naruto. I got the first 25 episodes in Japanese and with English subtitles from bittorrent. Awsome, I've watched about 9 episodes, love it, great quality video too.

That first story arc in Naruto (up to ep 20 i think), especially in the ending episodes, are some of the best Naruto eps in the series in my opinion anyway.

Man the current boring filler eps is still going strong, and they've extended the current little filler story by another ep :(

How long have the "filler" episodes being going on for? I'm also planning to download Bleach and Full Metal Alchemist.

About 8 or 9 episodes now i think, probably for bout 20 but i didnt feel those were fillers really.

Yea bleach like many people will tell you is awesome and is much better than naruto currently.

How long have the "filler" episodes being going on for? I'm also planning to download Bleach and Full Metal Alchemist.

FRom ep 136, when Sakura, Naruto and Jiraya went to rice country.

Ive heard the fillers are continuing to 2006? true?

About Mai Otome

What was sausage head on about with the voodo doll?

And judging from that flsahsback that blonde guy cant be Tate I thaught he was.

It isn't Tate. Most of the characters look the same and have the same names. It's set in a totally different time and place. But they kept the characters. Some ways it works, others it doesn't.

wow thats....confusing

But isnt the incidnet that happend 14 years ago the battle from season one

Season 1 has NOTHING to do with season 2. It's more of a spin off show. Just think of it like that.

All i can tell is, all the HiME's from season one are Otome's. Thats basically all there is too it.

I wish it was a continuation of the first series. And that the first series didn't have such and anti-climatic ending...