NEurope

Dude i love you, also has anyone seen Final Fantasy: Last Order? If not check that out, the animation is just beautiful....and screw Cloud or Sephiroth - i love Zack now...the game didn't do him any justice...

And i dunno even though Naruto's full of fillers right now, i can't help but enjoy the episodes probably the wide array of cast and just the stupidity of some of the characters, most notably Jiraiya but to be fair i'm still on episode 146 or somethin so i dunno how many other fillers there are that follow.

RSS feed to animesuki.com for the win!

As for the quality, its not great.

Its all just plain black text and theres no karaoke on the intro/outro at all. Although it was done in like 2 days, so not half bad. I'll get a better known subber groups asap.

Ok... after watching that first episode of the new series, it makes very little sense to me. Is it supposed to have any connection with the original series?

To be honest, bar the characters: (white haired princess girl), Natsuki (blue haired girl, headmaster), Shizuru (one who beat the shit out of the slave monster) and Tate (new name, father of the younger blue hair girl).

Its all new.

Ok, because I was trying to work out some kind of connection and wondering why Shizuru and Natsuki were it otome etc.

Another character that they had from the last one was akane, and that weird teacher/gardner guy from the last one had some job at the castle.

This series doen't seem as good as the last one, although its hard to judge form the first episode; the first episode of the original series wasn't that good either.

Also, all the otome seemed to refer to each other as "onee-sama". I wonder if they're actually supposed to be sisters, or if it's just some kind of title (the -sama suggests this).

Anyone like the new bleach intro? I think its scary.

Ichigo needs to hurry up with the bankai. Its getting annoying now. No ep next week -_-

Lime anime just released thier version of Mai Otome. Ill download that and tell you guys what I think :D

The new intro is awesome. I love the song and the video is also great!!!

Roll on episode 54.

Anyone like the new bleach intro? I think its scary.

Ichigo needs to hurry up with the bankai. Its getting annoying now. No ep next week -_-

Lime anime just released thier version of Mai Otome. Ill download that and tell you guys what I think :D

Lime = good intro/outro subs and also theres hair coloured subs. Very nice.

wow wow wow first epeisode was good. I liked it.

Is Sergey meant to be Tate? Looks like him. And it seems Mai is gonna be this mysterious person they all are looking for or something.

And Arika has same rings as Mai. Mais daughter? hmmm. She is a little annoying. I miss mai with the big boobs :(

Creators are still perverts it seems also :P

And limes subs were all blue for me not hair coloured

Arika is the original Otome's daughter... i think. That or its the girl that used to be the principle (the winner of the last HiME festival in Mai HiME).

The plot could get rather complex, can't wait till next ep. Teenage girls in showers ;)

The new intro is awesome. I love the song and the video is also great!!!

Roll on episode 54.

I agree.

And no bleach next week? what was the point in a double if they don't ... bah! :mad:

Just starting to get into Bleach, got all 53 episodes but have only watched up to ep 12 or 13. The action is ok but I really enjoy the humour. The episode with the tv medium was fantastic.

bwawahahaha

Just starting to get into Bleach, got all 53 episodes but have only watched up to ep 12 or 13. The action is ok but I really enjoy the humour. The episode with the tv medium was fantastic.

bwawahahaha

Yeah, he shows up quite often in the show. Don Kanoji is GOD!!

Lol, he is great isn't he!! My fave at the mo has to be a Soul Society Captain called Zaraki Kenpachi(not sure if most will know him). He's such a crazy basatrd.

However, my fave character of all has to be Kuchiki Byakuya. He is downright the sex(my sig lies btw, Renji does not deserve that title!)

OK im going to whore this thread.

What is everyones current favourtie intro/outro music song?

Mine is the final one used in full metal alchemist. Its so good. Sounds like the people who did the naruto second season one ( also good)

Hmmm...

Initial D stage 4. Both intros are great on that. Mai HiME had a great intro i thought, always gave me goosepimples :D! As for outros? The one on FMP - TSR is great i think.

Hmm; Fave intro has to be either Bleach 2nd Intro(3rd will probably take over soon) and I love the Chobits opening. Twin Spica is also great for that matter.

Can't think of a good outro...scurries off to find one...

you thought the Chobits opening was good. when i first saw the opening i thought it was wierd.... But then I think everything is weird.

Oenings, I got a few >>;

Mahou sensei negima, it has diffrent versions of the song thats sung by diffrent girls from the class it's weird in a cool way.

Futakoi Alternative

Elfen Lied, amazing intro

Shuffle intro, think from ep 11 they havea new outro but not seen it yet I shut itoff as it was going to start >>

Only Outro I like is Yakitates 2nd one.

I just watched the dubbed version of one piece and Sanji has the broadest New York accent. So funny.

*adds a few other faves*

Mahoraba - Daijin (OP)

I My Me, Strawberry Eggs - Dearest (OP) and White Station (ED)

Sakura Dairies - OP (I forget the name of that one XD)

Off the subject of intros, I got volume 1 of Samurai Champloo in the post today. I've seen the first episode, which I found hilarious.

Champloo is amazing, I loved the ending. Great series and hopefully they could do another. Will buy the box set when it comes out.