NEurope

Holy fuck. FullMetal Alchemist is over now over. Just...wow... :cry:

Really :blank:

I'm going to really miss it. Spent ages reading that last chapter it wasn't funny. Will likely go down as my favourite series. Can't wait to see it in anime form.

Trailer for new Ghibli Arrietty the Borrower

(well, trailer and behind the scenes stuff)

This just made my heart skip a beat there...

...wonderful... but i never expected anything less from Ghibli. :blush:

Crispin Freeman has been working on the dubs for it so....

So it's been/being dubbed? I just want it to get a DVD release, looks like it might be a while though :(

Might have to pick up the manga for now.

So it's been/being dubbed? I just want it to get a DVD release, looks like it might be a while though :(

Might have to pick up the manga for now.

From what i understand, yes... but i may not be the best person to answer this as i haven't plunged into the Suzumiya universe yet... What i know for sure is that Freeman has been dubbing something Suzumiya-related so, unless there's sth else on the pipeline, i would assume it's the second series? But dont take my word for it!

My backlog now comprises so much stuff... that i dunno when i'll get around to watch Suzumiya O_O

naruto... man what an episode.

excellent use of the clones gathering the nature chakra. Of course only naruto could do that... Very clever! And throwing the shuriken jutsu... noice.

I really enjoyed this arc when I was reading it in the manga, and I watch it in anime form too. Waiting each week sucked to see what happened. Naruto was totally bad ass :heh:

I really enjoyed this arc when I was reading it in the manga, and I watch it in anime form too. Waiting each week sucked to see what happened. Naruto was totally bad ass :heh:

He really is insane BADASSness. "In a league of his own". Awe.some.

Love love love

Stomps all over bleach (anime) completely at the mo! (where are the awesome viazard when you need them eh)

Holy fuck. FullMetal Alchemist is over now over. Just...wow... :cry:

Really :blank:

I'm going to really miss it. Spent ages reading that last chapter it wasn't funny. Will likely go down as my favourite series. Can't wait to see it in anime form.

I know...It was a beautiful ending :cry:And only 4 episodes to go, too.

I wonder what project will Hiromu Arakawa start now...?

It really was, it was done really well. It kept me surprised to the end and was a bit worried everything wouldn't be tied up properly and abit rushed, but she pulled it off. I'l be reading it again once it goes up on Mangastream.

I've read on some places she's taking a break just now with FMA wrapped now. But I wonder what she'll be doing next.

He really is insane BADASSness. "In a league of his own". Awe.some.

Love love love

Stomps all over bleach (anime) completely at the mo! (where are the awesome viazard when you need them eh)

That's what I liked about this arc, it's pretty much Naruto's first propery fight, and he looks awesome with that cloak one.

And as for Bleach, just structured plot. Really badly structured plot...

Edited by ShadowV7
Automerged Doublepost

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!

nagato is pain!!

:o

Didn't the Rinegan sort of give that away? Especially once you know Pain is being controlled elsewhere, and is dead bodies reanimated.

Okay, to anyone who hasn't seen Episode 61 of FMA: Brotherhood yet, here's an advice: after the eyecatch, take an actual break before resuming.

That episode joined two of my favourite chapters into a single episode, and it may be too much awesomeness to handle at once.

Yet again I've given up reading Bleach.

Any who have read the newest chapter can probably guess why I refuse to read such bollocks.

Yeah it's pretty lame :3 honestly the author just makes everything up as he goes along, twisting the universe to fit whatever he wants.

nagato is pain!!

Haven't we known that for a while now? :heh:

Bleach is just fucking shit up right now.

Aizen is boring as hell. "Whooo, look at me. I'm so strong." And then he destroys everything.

Meanwhile Ichigo is being a pussy and now he's learning some shit that might give hope blahblahblah.

FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood EP 63 preview shows the near the end of the last chapter then ep 64 must have longer scenes than the manga version.

nagato is pain!!

Was that supposed to be unknown until now? Anyways just wait for what the next few episodes will show.

The World cup and my PS3 refuse to let me watch anime, I've had to make a separate folder in my downloads folder to show what episodes I've not watched.

nooooo Hinnnnnaaaatttaaa =(

Meh.

Naruto Manga is getting interesting though.

nooooo Hinnnnnaaaatttaaa =(

Spoiler and,

Meh.

Naruto Manga is getting interesting though.

F U.

dawson_crying.gif

Spoiler and,

F U.

dawson_crying.gif

You just quoted my (notreallya)spoiler too :P

I was fighting off the tears something serious though. Gah.

and its basically the end for them all now the ninetails is out. but yeah the whole going back in time and hinata spilling her love for naruto was realllly sad

:(