Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

That episode felt like it had nothing content wise. Learned a bit of stuff but thoe whole episode seemed to have dragged but gone really quick at the same time.

Next ep looks like they're reuse some of episode 1's footage. Hope it's good...

Oh Naruto btw if you didn't already guess.

That episode felt like it had nothing content wise. Learned a bit of stuff but thoe whole episode seemed to have dragged but gone really quick at the same time.

Next ep looks like they're reuse some of episode 1's footage. Hope it's good...

Oh Naruto btw if you didn't already guess.

It was over before it started. Naruto girned some more about sasuke..Typical.

Guest Jordan

Today, was the first day in several months (maybe even half a year or more) that i've watched new anime.

I'm a Mai HiME/Otome/Otome Zwei whore. So i watched Mai Otome S.ifr.

Pretty good actually, started well and flowed great untill the end. Way too much fan service, but thats common with this series. Action scenes were extremely entertaining and the voice acting seems pretty solid.

I haven't watched anything other then HiME, but from reading an 'about' thingy, it seems like it's pretty much an entirely different show. Why does it still have the Mai name?

They use a star cast, so all the characters are the retained, though they play different roles. Mind you, Mai isn't exactly an important character...

I've had my eye on Ghost In The Shell for the past couple of weeks but I don't know whether to start watching it or not. I've been flicking in and out of certain episodes when they're played on Anime Central, and it seems alright.

Shall I give it a go, chaps? :wtf:

Awesome xxxHOLiC: Series 2 is shown in April. :D

xxxholickeiko3hg7.png

Genres: Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Psychological, Slice of Life, Supernatural

Synopsis:

Kimihiro Watanuki is a high school student plagued by yōkai, supernatural beings magically attracted to him. The creatures are invisible to others, and as a result he feels extremely burdened by them. When he quite literally stumbles into a shop that grants wishes, his life changes drastically.

The shop is owned by Yūko Ichihara, a mysterious, beautiful witch of many names and esoteric renown. The seemingly all-knowing witch offers to grant Watanuki's wish to be rid of his ability to see spirits. However, in exchange, he must pay a price equal to the power required to grant the wish. Yūko discovers that Watanuki is very skilled with his hands and a hard worker. As a result, Watanuki is forced to perform housework and odd jobs for Yūko until he has done enough work for his wish to be granted.

Shortly afterwards, other characters become involved with Watanuki's position, including his love interest, Himawari Kunogi, and his "rival," Shizuka Dōmeki. The three become increasingly "friendly," despite the number of times Watanuki becomes annoyed by Dōmeki's calm demeanor.

A slice of life is a category for a story that portrays a "cut-out" sequence of events in a character's life. It may or may not contain any real plot, and often has no exposition, action, conflict, or denouement, with an open ending. It usually tries to depict the every-day life of ordinary people. The term slice of life is actually a (more or less) dead metaphor: it often seems as if the author had taken a knife and cut out a slice of the lives of some characters, without concern for narrative form.

Guest Stefkov
Ew.

Can't phrase it any better. I guess I shoud add more to this before I get infracted.

I've stalled on anime recently. Whoever recommended Bokurano (Sanchez I think) does it actually have a good ending, right now I'm not thinking it does...

Still

One of the girls in the group being Dung Beetle's sister was a right surprise. Totally wasn't expecting it.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!