Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah puni puni is a waste of time. Just loads and loads of perverted stuff happening. And it doesn't make a lot of sense. I would give it a miss for anything more than £5. Nothing compared to excel saga.

Gotcha. Glad I asked :awesome:

Guest Stefkov

I just watched it then and I agree. So unexpected it's getting even better.

Lucky Star episode 10 was good, not as good as ep 5 I mentioned in another post, where one of them is on the online game and chatting to friends. I was in stitches.

Indeed, I wondered what they were going to do to remedy flying through manga content at such an awesome pace. Shittily animated filler arcs wasn't really my hoped-for choice.

Edit: Totally forgot the new Naruto wasn't airing this week :( and I've really been looking forward to it!

I love initial D but what is this Midnight thing you speak of??? Same sort of high tension after hours racing. I'm in.

Somewhat yeah.

"The story gets its roots from the actual street racing that occurs on Tokyo's Shuto Expressway, one stretch of which is known as the "Wangan", literally meaning "bay side" (although it is generally used to refer to the freeway), the longest, straightest road in the entire country. Of course, there's also lots of traffic to contend with, including a fair number of heavy trucks. Because of this, the action is inherently hazardous, and wrecks are common. Blown engines are also a frequent hazard, especially with the extreme-high power engines.

One day, Akio Asakura, a third year high school student, is driving his Fairlady Z (Z31) and is challenged by Tatsuya Shima, a doctor, in his black Porsche 964 Turbo (nicknamed the "BlackBird"). With a friend in the passenger seat and two girls in the back, Akio pitifully tries to win, but is defeated. Determined to become faster, he goes to the junkyard to buy parts for his car, when he sees a pristine, unscratched midnight blue Fairlady Z (S30) in the junkyard. Intrigued as to why such a machine is about to be junked, he buys it. He soon finds that the car is unnaturally fast due to a tuned L28 engine, bored and stroked to 3.1 liters combined with twin turbos, which produces 620bhp. He also finds that all of the car's previous owners had the same exact name as Akio and they've been in unfortunate accidents in it, starting with the first owner's death. All but one of the Z's subsequent owners have died as a result of trying to control its power. The manga follows Akio's various encounters, though the central plot revolves around his constant battle with the BlackBird for superiority."

Guest Stefkov

I thought official funny thread or anime thread

Lucky Note

Some of it's pretty funny.

Oh dont watch if you arent up to date in the anime/manga, some spoilars.

Just some pics.

deathnotegasmbycelesseot2.jpg

1178817067379nh0.jpg

Naruto didn't air because there was a baseball game on. As far as I know there's no double episode to make up for it because that usually only happens when they have to give up a slot to another anime's double episode (usually Pokemon)

Death Note subs no longer: http://kuro-hanasubs.com/

:(

Your a bit late.Look in the last page :(

My Hunterxhunter download I started finished last week,so that was cool,but then I couldn't find it.It was downloaded way into my local settings and download directory wouldn't open.So had to delete it and download again.

Download finished on Friday,downloaded to same place again but this time I just downloaded 12 episodes once I was about to watch the downloaded restarted for the other episodes so 12 that downloaded got deleted.

Now currently the first 25 episodes is at 31.8% with episodes 26-62 at 60% (just these two are about 10 gig) and I haven't really downloaded the OVA's yet.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!