Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

I do like tha cartoon, but Santa in May?

I've got up to episode 125 in Naruto now...Gaara!!!!! He looks so awesome in the new clothes.

Some peoples comments in amazon reviews for Elfen Lied really crack me up:

"Most of the main characters, in essence, seem to have some serious mental problems that will really hamper them in later life (assuming they live that long, or don't end up with greater problems like running out of limbs). "

"I have never watched an anime before so when i heard of this cartoon movie i thought it was going to be like something Disney made. Well i was wrong this moive is not for kids at all, full of blood and gore and nudity it might be a bit overpowering if like me you were not prepared. "

"hi i have seen the whole series in japanesse and apart from the fact i couldnt understand the launguage i found it the best japanese anime ever the whole base story line is so emotional it proabably would make you cry but maby im just really sad but its good i advise any one who likes other things like outlaw star love hina and other anime to definatly buy this product it rules"

"hi i have seen the whole series in japanesse and apart from the fact i couldnt understand the launguage i found it the best japanese anime ever the whole base story line is so emotional it proabably would make you cry but maby im just really sad but its good i advise any one who likes other things like outlaw star love hina and other anime to definatly buy this product it rules"

This one is ridiculous, reminds me of a friend that thinks he understands Japanese just because he has watch a lot of animes.

"Iku! Iku!" - "She's saying hello!"

FFS he barely understands English.

Who has finished supping death note 29?

Kuro-Hana dosen´t have it up on theyre website :(

Be patient, it should be out in a couple of hours. Also, nine chapters? Hopefully it won't feel too rushed.

What's more fucked up: Evangelion or Elfen Lied? I'm really in the mood for a confusing anime (And i've already seen Eva and i didn't make shout 'WHHHHHY?!' once.).
Elfen Lied hands down (pun not intentional :D)

I haven't seen Evangelion, but although Elfen Lied is fucked up, it makes perfect sense.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!