Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe people watch anime in youtube. Why not download it from your neighbourly illegal source.

1) Save Space

2) Use of different computers (I used to use 2, my uncles laptop being the other)

3) For some reason, my video's only play decently randomly, youtube often gets it though some how.

1) Save Space

2) Use of different computers (I used to use 2, my uncles laptop being the other)

3) For some reason, my video's only play decently randomly, youtube often gets it though some how.

Nah, you have to sort it out. You can't keep watching action anime on youtube. I've tried and I can't even see the punches and kicks in those most fluid scenes.

Also, you can download and see them, and afterwards just delete the file. No space is taken. And youtube downloads it to your HDD too, so...

Nah, you have to sort it out. You can't keep watching action anime on youtube. I've tried and I can't even see the punches and kicks in those most fluid scenes.

Also, you can download and see them, and afterwards just delete the file. No space is taken. And youtube downloads it to your HDD too, so...

Shit..im braindead i tell ya. PM us a link with a source please dude.

Shit..im braindead i tell ya. PM us a link with a source please dude.

No need for PM.

Since i probably have all the mods-sniper-bannage laser pointed to my forehead i'll just give you a fansite and you progress from there:

http://www.narutofan.com

For all other anime, there's no better information source than http://www.anidb.net

Have fun.

If i don't survive through this... tell my wife i love her.

No need for PM.

Since i probably have all the mods-sniper-bannage laser pointed to my forehead i'll just give you a fansite and you progress from there:

http://www.narutofan.com

For all other anime, there's no better information source than http://www.anidb.net

Have fun.

If i don't survive through this... tell my wife i love her.

I think demon mike was on about how do you download off youtube

Just came back from Japan....... Anime goes to a whole other level there....... Not the shows, obviously they are the same however it is EVERYWHERE! 8 floor anime (well manga as well) stores in every area...... I kid you not.. This doesn't include the tons of stuff they have in arcade grabber machines (getting stuff for a 6th the price by owning the arcades ftw.) Oh and music shops obviously have the osts... The list is longer...... I came back with tons of stuff... :)

Oh and I also won 2 Mina models which are about 25 cms tall from a machine.......... They are exclusive to these machines so aren't on sales in stores....... I haven't seen them on sale anywhere....... My point is that as I got 2 I'm gunna sell one and want to know how much people would be willing to pay...... Incase you're wondering, Mina is the model from an anime that is featured in Densha Otoko...... She is awesome. lol

Oh and I also won 2 Mina models which are about 25 cms tall from a machine.......... They are exclusive to these machines so aren't on sales in stores....... I haven't seen them on sale anywhere....... My point is that as I got 2 I'm gunna sell one and want to know how much people would be willing to pay...... Incase you're wondering, Mina is the model from an anime that is featured in Densha Otoko...... She is awesome. lol

Adam will be all over that.

Just came back from Japan....... Anime goes to a whole other level there....... Not the shows, obviously they are the same however it is EVERYWHERE! 8 floor anime (well manga as well) stores in every area...... I kid you not.. This doesn't include the tons of stuff they have in arcade grabber machines (getting stuff for a 6th the price by owning the arcades ftw.) Oh and music shops obviously have the osts... The list is longer...... I came back with tons of stuff... :)

You should put all your photos on n-europe ya know

I went to japan once when I was very young apperently according to my dad, when he and my mum went to stay with friends out there.

You should put all your photos on n-europe ya know

I went to japan once when I was very young apperently according to my japan when he and my mum went to stay with friends out there.

Yeah, that is kinda hard to follow.

He has a friend named Japan of course. What else could it be?

As far as anime goes, I haven't watched much apart from Gantz vol 6 and New fist of the north star vols 1-3. Its nice when an ancient anime series gets an update. And I think it should be done more often.