Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

European Wii Preorders

Charlie

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm one week later. So I'll go slit my wrists with you until the 15th.

Classic stuff I knew there must be someone did your preorder with gamestation?

And to Moria and Shadow you better watch out when smash brothers comes out online I wont forget this :grin:

Nah, no gamestation, Dutch supplies are really, really low. I'm quite lucky I live in the middle of total nowhere and there's a total demand of 5 Wiis in my neighbourhood. Otherwise it would've been no Wii at all for quite a while.

That's bullshit. Not the lies kinda bullshit, just literal shit from a bull.

Well they should price their bundles more competitively. Usually Game are pretty good for launch bundles, so what on Earth has happened?

They know they have the largest share of stock (hardware and otherwise) and while people may go to Gamestation to buy their bundles, they wont have the stock. Same reason our DS bundles are so poor at the moment. In other words, they got cocky.

Guest Stefkov
Haden, I might come on MSN and talk to you about my Wii at midnight on Friday.... Not. :heh:

Lol, i remembered Borat when I read that.

I'm pissed at these deals Gamestation are having, but when I get my wii and start playing it i wont care about the money thats just left my wallet.

They know they have the largest share of stock (hardware and otherwise) and while people may go to Gamestation to buy their bundles, they wont have the stock.

See, this is the thing. While I don't doubt GAME has far more stock in total than Gamestation - it seems like they are having a hard time figuring out where it should all go. I've heard the GAME in my town isn't getting a huge number of machines, whereas we expect to have 160+ by next Tuesday. I just feel bad for the people buying the bundles at GAME and thinking they're getting good value.

See, this is the thing. While I don't doubt GAME has far more stock in total than Gamestation - it seems like they are having a hard time figuring out where it should all go. I've heard the GAME in my town isn't getting a huge number of machines, whereas we expect to have 160+ by next Tuesday. I just feel bad for the people buying the bundles at GAME and thinking they're getting good value.

The stock levels reflect pre-orders. So obviously they didnt take many pre-orders.

Arnt Game meant to be working closely with Nintendo on this like they did with the DSlite launch? Because on the lite launch we had the bundle DS + 1 game for £109.99. Saving £20. You would at least think GAME would match Gamestations deals! Im not beliving those deals untill I see some it up on their website, get an email or see some posters instore.

Arnt Game meant to be working closely with Nintendo on this like they did with the DSlite launch? Because on the lite launch we had the bundle DS + 1 game for £109.99. Saving £20. You would at least think GAME would match Gamestations deals! Im not beliving those deals untill I see some it up on their website, get an email or see some posters instore.

They are working with Nintendo, we got an email the other day. If you dont believe me fine, but I have been looking at them all day.

Im just gutted after seeing those GAME deals Ashley, after getting excited over the fantastic deals they have at Gamestation. I belive you about the deals (y shuldnt I lol). Might cancel my pre-order if I can, and get one at GS. Cuz up here in N Wales....stores r not out of stock tht often, so we shall see what my plan will be over the next few days.

No a mixture of play.com and game using voucher codes

On another note not impressed with this banning of creating new threads its launch week for christ sake this comes around once every four years the mods need to lighten up a bit. The threads that have been popping up yes are repeats but good discussion has been happening inside. I can also imagine we will be getting lots of new people here this weekend a forum where they can't make topics of discussion isn't going to be very appealing to them.

Game's 'Deals'

They're pretty bad. Problem with this company, if they know the stock is limited they don't bother.

Anyway;

Wii + Sports is standard (obviously) then you can add these on top;

+Wii Play + Any Game = £255

+ Any 2 Games = £260

+ Rayman + Super Monkey Ball + Monster 4x4 (or whatever its called) = £290

+ Play + Zelda + SMB + Red Steel + Monster 4x4 = £355

What's the deals for if you trade in your GameCube with one of those bundles?

I know its 15%, but:

- Will they allow you to buy a bundle (with £27 off - 15% of the £180)

- Will the 15% include the full cost of the bundle?

Umm just wondering has anyone elses Wii order from HMV despatched??

I just got this email from them

Sent : 03 December 2006 19:19:07

Subject : HMV have shipped part of your order.

Dear SIMON,

Just a quick e-mail to let you know we've despatched the following items in your order no 100*****, on: 2006-11-30

1 DEP NINTENDO WII CONSOLE NINTENDO WII CONSOLE: INC REMO GBP 179.99

SubTotal: GBP 179.99

Shipping & Handling: GBP 00.00

Total: GBP 179.99

*Edit*Not sure on the estimated delivery date, but they have said it was dispatched on the 2006-11-30

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!