N-Europe

European Wii Preorders

Charlie

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

I finally went to GAME today to inquire about a midnight launch and o preorder games. So I preorded Zelda, Red Steel even though reviews are bad, Wii Play and the component cable (can someone confirm how much this will be i forgot to ask)

Then i asked about a midnight launch and they arent doing one as of yet, which is a bummer.

I had a dream last night that I as at the midnight launch, picking up my Wii and Zelda (but they didn't have any copies of Wii Play or spare nunchucks for some reason). Then I woke up and realised there are still three weeks, to go and I was really disappointed. :p

GAMEPLAY HAVE SENT OUT THE CONFIRMATION EMAILS

I have one!!!

Dear Gameplay Customer,

Congratulations! We are delighted to be able to confirm that your pre-order for a Wii has been successful. We will be despatching this eagerly anticipated console to you for day of release.To ensure that we get your Wii to you without a hitch, please double check that your payment details are up-to-date and that sufficient funds are available in your account.

And so does Letty! :3

I am kind of hoping Gamestation in Manchester Arndale centre DOESN'T have a midnight launch. I wouldn't exactly look forward to carrying it through the city centre at night, or getting an expensive taxi back to where I live.

YOu don't have to go to the midnight launch, if they confirm you're getting one you have 72 hours to collect it.

Dear Gameplay Customer,

Congratulations! We are delighted to be able to confirm that your pre-order for a Wii has been successful. We will be despatching this eagerly anticipated console to you for day of release.To ensure that we get your Wii to you without a hitch, please double check that your payment details are up-to-date and that sufficient funds are available in your account.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PARTY ON WAYNE

Please note: delivery of your Wii on December 8th will require a signature. Deliveries are normally made

9am – 5pm. Certain software titles and accessories are expected to be very limited in stock around launch, and if you ordered such items to go with your console, we may

not be able to fulfil them straight away. Please be assured we’ll get these to you as quickly as we can on a first-come, first-served basis. Only one console per customer - if you have ordered multiple units only one will be supplied.

Thank you for your continued custom and support – we hope you enjoy being one of the first to own a Wii.

I hope they dont screw me on the Zelda front though :(

Oh god its Owen's pre-release madness...

I'm actually very calm and know that i have other places to get my items if things fail with Gameplay. I just want Zelda and Wii for launch day and i'll be very happy. :)

I'll leave the thread now if i'm going to annoy anyone with what i say....i can't be done with people who don't take me for the way i am....

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!