NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

:heh: I dont know, I've checked the last page and i havnt seen his post.
1) £255 = Wii + Wii Sports + Wii Play + any game

Full Price = £259.97......Saving of...= £4.97

2) £259.97 = Wii + Wii Sports + any 2 games

Full Price = £259.97......Saving of...= £4.97

3) £289.99 = Wii + Wii Sports + Rayman Raving Rabbids + Super Monkey Ball + Monster 4x4 World Circuit

Full Price = £299.96......Saving of...= £9.97

4) £355 = Wii + Wii sports + Wii Play + Zelda + Red Steel + Monster 4x4 World Circuit + Super Monkey Ball.

Full Price = £379.94......Saving of...= £24.94

I am officially tempted by the last one.

(BTW this is if Wii Play is £39.99, just doing it to that, if its £35.99 then I'll update it...not, its only -4 you can do it.)

If i were to go for number 4, and keep Monster ..in its wrapper, sealed, i could get a refund couldnt I?

If im right, the last bundle is the only one you actually get a discount in, im pretty sure wii play is £35, but im not sure if thats the online retail price or not.

EDIT: It just occured to me..the launch games may be £45. So if this is true, there is a saving but its also very expensive for the Wii.

Games have an RRP of £40, apart from a few of them, WiiPlay being one, which is £35. I think another one is £20-25.

aha thankyou. Is there anyway... Will I just have to trade it back in again for less money?

If so im not bothered, as i dont want the game and money is nice.

Yes. At a guess a £40 game would trade in for £20-25, maybe up to £28.

Gotta sit through a boring lecture, and then do a presentation then go home and get my Wii. Yay.

I got a letter from GAME saying that I have secured a Wii for launch day, now just waiting for that phone call.

I just have 1 essay to write for wednesday which is lucky meaning I have hundreds of hours before my next exam :D

Gameplay are sending out these emails at the moment..

Please note that we will be taking the payment for order ******* on Tuesday 05/12/06 or Wednesday 06/12/06.

Your order will be packaged ready for despatch on Thursday with Parcel Force and will arrive with you on the day of release, 08/12/06, between 9am and 6pm. A signature will be required to receive the goods.

You may receive a despatch email before Thursday, however your order will not be sent until Thursday.

Regards,

Gameplay Customer Services

http://www.gameplay.co.uk

Tel - 0845 345 4440 (Local Rate)

Please note that we will be taking the payment for order ******* on Tuesday 05/12/06 or Wednesday 06/12/06.

Your order will be packaged ready for despatch on Thursday with Parcel Force and will arrive with you on the day of release, 08/12/06, between 9am and 6pm. A signature will be required to receive the goods.

You may receive a despatch email before Thursday, however your order will not be sent until Thursday.

Regards,

Gameplay Customer Services

http://www.gameplay.co.uk

Tel - 0845 345 4440 (Local Rate)

Why can't amazon do something like this?!

Getting exciting and anxious now I guess.

I havnt recieved any Email or letter or anything, but the guy in the shop said all pre-orders would be filled on launch day. (A few weeks ago)

Im hoping that im going to get an e-mail from toys r us saying something along the lines of that gameplay one.

Just bin into my GAME where I preordered on 27/9

They have told be I will get one on Friday although refused to tell me how far down the list I was.

They are opening at 7AM which is a slight disappointment as I really enjoyed their GameCube midnight launch.

Also no preorders for games or accessories as 'we are getting almost none in'

Hope that is useful to someone

Yes. At a guess a £40 game would trade in for £20-25, maybe up to £28.

Gotta sit through a boring lecture, and then do a presentation then go home and get my Wii. Yay.

Hmm well id be happy with £28. I could get madden or something.

I've found out that my maths exam is about an hour and a half. So I'll finish 15 minutes earlier. I'll go at 1 and get to GAME at half past. Then go home and play my Wii. :D

Just got a call from Game!!! Apaprently I'll definately be getting a Wii on Friday, I just need to pick it up by Saturday! She asked if I wanted her to put any games and things aside and I told her!

WOOHOOO!!!!

I'm just gonna quote my MPoTD post

Oh SHITE

I just had a missed call from GAME and now I cant get thru to them......

EDIT:

WOOP_DE_FUCKIN_DOOOOOOOOO!!

Rang them back and I have invited to their midnight launch to collect my guaranteed Wii+Zelda+RedSteel+Nuncuk+Remote!!!!

He said if I dont get to the midnight launch they'll hold it until Sunday evening for me and if I dont collect it by then they'll sell it off on Monday!

I'm so happy right now!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Just been to game, sold my GameCube and some games I will never touch again for £30. (which if fine for stuff that will get shoved somewhere and forgotten about).

Pre-ordered Super Monkey Ball and a nunchuck (I've already pre-ordered Zelda, Red Steel and Wii Play)...luckily they could read my code (it's faded quite a lot..but It's readable). They jotted down all my pre-order games. They said I'll get a phone call in the next few days.

Which means I'm paying £291 on Friday (with student discount on the non-bundle stuff).

Not got mine yet. :sad:

Come on Gameplay!! :horse:

Dont worry Redshell old pal! i havent got one of them ones yet either but i dont care because we where garenteed one for launch anyway.... and it is kinda obvious that they will be taking peoples money today/tomorow anyway.

Keep the faith my friend.

I just want an email off them saying that my debit card has now been charged just incase I have put the wrong details in.

My Game order is secure as I ordered a game in the same order as my Wii so I know my details are correct there.

Dont worry Redshell old pal! i havent got one of them ones yet either but i dont care because we where garenteed one for launch anyway.
Yeah, still it's a shame they're not going to do the classic send stuff out on Wednesday that they usually do with games. :wink:

Would've been nice to get it on Thursday.

The extra 24 hours might actually kill me. :heh:

I just want an email off them saying that my debit card has now been charged just incase I have put the wrong details in.
Yeah I wish Gameplay was more like Play.com or Amazon in that respect. Having to type in your details every time is a bit annoying.

And by the way, they said they did have RGB cables in.

Great news this is. Cheers for posting up.

Yeah I wish Gameplay was more like Play.com or Amazon in that respect. Having to type in your details every time is a bit annoying.

I did that with my GBA pre-order a few years back. On the day before release, I was told in no uncertain terms that I would not be getting one as I entered my card details incorrectly :cry:. That was a bit out of order I thought.

I had no letter from GAME about my Wii. I was worried I wouldn't be getting it for x-mas. But yesterday they rang saying my Wii is safe and to pick it up on the 8th :D:D:D

But then my mum is gunna wrap it up ready for x-mas. :(

i haven't got a letter and i haven't got a phone call from GAME yet, either way i'm still going to go down there on the 8th expecting a wii

i haven't got a letter and i haven't got a phone call from GAME yet, either way i'm still going to go down there on the 8th expecting a wii

They seem to ring at random, just ring them and ask, they should confirm it. Apparently, all pre-orders of the Wii itself will be fulfilled (at least in my store), but software is first come, first served.