NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

All you guys should have just preordered in the shops rather than online. Why worry about delivery when you can just pick one up whenever you want + being able to call someone up from a small store as opposed to a multinational like Amazon or play.

I swear you are just repeating yourself.

for anyone who would like to try there luck at asda's at midnight here is a list of stores getting some, the number is how many they are getting:

List supplied by asda customer service

The 24hr store's will be selling them from midnight thursday

Store Name Hardware Store Name Hardware Store Name Hardware

EASTLANDS 10 MILTON OF CRAIGIE 10 WIGAN 15

BEDMINSTER 10 NEWPORT 10 MORLEY 15

BEXLEY HEATH 10 NUNEATON 10 PATCHWAY 15

BILTON-HULL 10 PENTWYN 10 SUTTON ASHFIELD 15

BLACKWOOD 10 PETERLEE 10 SWANLEY 15

CAERPHILLY 10 PUDSEY 10 TOTTON (SOUTHAMPTON) 15

EDINBURGH 10 SCUNTHORPE 10 WAKEFIELD DURKAR 15

CANNOCK 10 SOUTH WOODHAM FERRERS 10 WEST BRIDGFORD 15

CANTERBURY 10 STANLEY 10 WESTBROOK 15

CARCROFT 10 EASTLEIGH 10 WOLSTANTON 15

CARLISLE 10 TORYGLEN 10 BENTON 20

CLAYTON GREEN 10 TRAFFORD PARK 10 DAGENHAM 20

COLCHESTER 10 TUNSTALL 10 DYCE 20

COLINDALE 10 WALSALL 10 GREAT BRIDGE 20

COLNE 10 WALTON 10 HUYTON 20

CORTONWOOD 10 WATFORD 10 KINGSWOOD 20

DONNINGTON WOOD 10 WINSFORD 10 LEICESTER 20

DUNSTABLE 10 WOLVERHAMPTON 10 OADBY 20

EASTGATE 10 BLACKPOOL 15 PLYMOUTH 20

FALMOUTH 10 BODMIN 15 QUESLETT 20

FARNBOROUGH 10 BOLDON 15 SWANSEA 20

FELTHAM 10 MILTON KEYNES 15 TAMWORTH 20

GRAVESEND 10 BRIGHTON 15 AINTREE 25

HARLOW 10 CARDIFF BAY 15 BRIDGE OF DEE 25

HATFIELD 10 CWMBRAN 15 CARDIFF 25

HORWICH 10 DUMBARTON 15 DERBY 25

HYDE,GB 10 DUNFERMLINE 15 FAREHAM 25

ISLE OF DOGS 10 ELGIN 15 HAVANT 25

KENDAL 10 GLOUCESTER 15 LONGWELL GREEN 25

KILLINGBECK 10 GOVAN 15 MINWORTH 25

KILMARNOCK 10 HAYDON 15 NORWICH 25

LISCARD 10 HESSLE 15 QUEENSFERRY 25

MARINA (BRIGHTON) 10 IPSWICH 15 SHEFFIELD 25

LANCASTER 15 YORK 25

Nice 1 m8 am going to Benton ASDA tonight to hopefully get the lead and classic controller

Just called Game and got a bit of unfortunate news. No, Wii is still coming tomorrow... just the component cable isn't. Composite Cryday it is, then.

To summarise, this is what I have put in my bag:

- Wii + Wii Sports

- Zelda

- Wii Play

- Monkey Ball

My sister has

- Wii + Wii Sports

- Zelda

- Wii Play

Really gutted about the Component cable situation and Play Asia letting me down, but hopefully Zelda is still playable. There's always the CRT in the living room afterall.

so has the component cable been delayed then? or is it just with Game?

How many systems has Nintendo got ready for Europe? The best place to find out is going to be here.

I've got my pre-order at GAME, and I can't wait until tomorrow morning, WOO!

It doesn't look like I'll be getting a component cable either. :sad:

My order's status at Gameplay is 'Being Picked' though, so I'm just going to be thankful I'll at least be getting the console (probably).

If you're planning on the Asda thing, then I suggest you ring them. As I rang Hatfield store, and that number isn't correct. Don't know about the rest, but I'm going to ring Swanley store in a sec.

Asda dont take pre orders, this happeend last year of the Xbox 360, so if you want one make sure your instore before mid night and hassle some staff!

That's excellent, thanks! I'll be going about 6 I think.

GAME dispatched mine yesterday. It ussually comes the next day when they do that. My DS came a day early, hopefully it will happen again.

Time is getting on. Probably have to wait till tomorrow.

If you're planning on the Asda thing, then I suggest you ring them. As I rang Hatfield store, and that number isn't correct. Don't know about the rest, but I'm going to ring Swanley store in a sec.

That's correct, I just phoned and was told they are having 50 in and was also told they've had a large number of enquirys so I may go after work to pick one up. 6 hour wait... I feel so lame.:horse:

My Amazon games/accessories aren't even being dispatched yet!! Arrrgghh...

RGB Cable, Monkey Ball, Wii Play, 2000 Wii Points, Nuchuck!!!

oh well just Me, Wii, Wii Sports and Zelda it is... :) / :(

so has the component cable been delayed then? or is it just with Game?

Apparently SOME Gamestation stores will have some third party MAD KATZ cables in, but they're very limited. I called my store and they're getting nothing component.

Hopefully one of the other stores in town will have one.

So is everyones order at Gameplay still say "Being Picked" or is it just me and Serebii

People on a few other forums still have it. I trust Pyxsis...we'll get ours

for anyone who would like to try there luck at asda's at midnight here is a list of stores getting some, the number is how many they are getting:

List supplied by asda customer service

The 24hr store's will be selling them from midnight thursday...

So does this mean if your nearest 24hr Asda definately isn't on this list, it probably won't be stocking any?

I just asked my local Gamestation if I could get in to buy a nunchuck at their midnight launch and they said no because they only allow preorders, grrr!

Anybody know if anywhere in or around Braehead/Glasgow type area are going to be open at midnight that I'll be able to go to to get just a nunchuck?

Shame my 24 hour Asda in halifax isn't having consoles, i might try get a lift down tonight to see if i can pick up some games.

EDIT: My gameplay order is in the same boat as you guys! I wouldn't worry.

So does this mean if your nearest 24hr Asda definately isn't on this list, it probably won't be stocking any?

I just asked my local Gamestation if I could get in to buy a nunchuck at their midnight launch and they said no because they only allow preorders, grrr!

Anybody know if anywhere in or around Braehead/Glasgow type area are going to be open at midnight that I'll be able to go to to get just a nunchuck?

Best thing is the phone your local store and ask them.

I'm hearing rumours that GAME, Dawson St. Dublin will be kicking off the festivities at 11-11.30pm (depending on what the manager decides) and that they might have 100 consoles available over the counter (ie not pre-ordered).

RUMOUR.

A big van just pulled up at my house. I got excited, went to the door and waited for him. He handed me a parcel from Littlewoods. I nearly stabbed him in the face.

A big van just pulled up at my house. I got excited, went to the door and waited for him. He handed me a parcel from Littlewoods. I nearly stabbed him in the face.

LMBO. Im the same at the moment, whenever I hear a van/car go by I have a quick look. Im going to work soon so that will help me keep my mind off the Wii.

Hahahah, oh man that sucks!

I've currently got this on Amazon.co.uk:

Items dispatching soon:

Delivery estimate: 8 Dec 2006 - 9 Dec 2006 1 of: Nintendo Wii Console (Includes Wii Sports)

Sold by: Amazon.co.uk

Items dispatching soon:

Delivery estimate: 8 Dec 2006 - 9 Dec 2006 1 of: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)

Sold by: Amazon.co.uk

LMBO. Im the same at the moment, whenever I hear a van/car go by I have a quick look. Im going to work soon so that will help me keep my mind off the Wii.

Before i could see a van down the road parked up. I knew in the back of my mind it had nothing whatsoever to do with parcelforce, but it didn't stop me from monitoring its actions for the next 10 minutes. Just in case.

ROFPML!!!!!

Haha, Littlewood bastardizings!

In other news to further cement my guarenteed console GAME rang up. Theyre opening at 8 (Which I already said) But blah. Its nice to know.

*Flexs fingers*

Nintendo have informed all retailers that their UK shipment of Wii Play has been delayed from Japan. There is a remote possibility that stock will be recevied tomorrow - more likely Monday.

I got my Wiiplay and remote a day early, as shown in the pic earlier. I just need the Wii now damn it!