NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

Ring em yourself you lazy bum :wink:

You wanna fight?

Na we shall save it for SSBB... if you ever get your WiFi sorted :hehe:

You may be on hold sometime Hero-Of-Time, they literally have thousands of calls on the day before launch saying exactly the samething i reckon! :grin:

Anyone else preorder a component cable on the 20/10? I don't think Gameplay are getting any in.

You may be on hold sometime Hero-Of-Time, they literally have thousands of calls on the day before launch saying exactly the samething i reckon! :grin:

Anyone else preorder a component cable on the 20/10? I don't think Gameplay are getting any in.

Yep i pre-orderd one on 20/10 also and it still says pre-orderd... oh well i suppose we will have to wait or try to find some in stores.

GAME:

Zelda, Red Steel, Wii all arriving on 8th

Play.com:

Classic controller, RGB cable, Wii Play, Nutchuck DELAYED

super monkey ball UNKNOWN

Guess I'll be playing one player wii sports and zelda on launch then.

K just finished the call with a helpful guy. I couldnt get my words out as I have had a few hours sleep and im very groggy. Anyway everyone who has "being picked" in the status has got a Wii. He said that they are just waiting to send them out now and that the Wii is definetly mine. Hopefully this will calm any fears that people have.

I can't remember exactly when I ordered a component cable, but it's the only thing that's not being updated on my order, everything else still says being picked.

K just finished the call with a helpful guy. I couldnt get my words out as I have had a few hours sleep and im very groggy. Anyway everyone who has "being picked" in the status has got a Wii. He said that they are just waiting to send them out now and that the Wii is definetly mine. Hopefully this will calm any fears that people have.

Phew... all our stuff my just be sitting there in boxes waiting to be picked up!

Phew... all our stuff my just be sitting there in boxes waiting to be picked up!

Yup pretty much what the guy said on the phone lol.

My lass says we got an automated call from argos yesterday saying my order is being delivered between 8am and 6pm on Friday :D

by the way i ordered my stuff on the 13 October 2006 19:40:49 and the Official Nintendo Classic Controller (White) + The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess have stock shortages and as a result we will be unable to supply your pre-ordered product at launch red steel was posted on the 4th still no news on the console yet

A mate of mine ordered from GAME website and got an email saying he wasnt getting one for launch, he was well gutted. He was in a panic and I was going to have to help him hunt one down tomorrow but last night after work he recieved another email rom GAME saying his Wii had been shipped! Needless to say he was a happy chappy.

Just had a load of emails from PCWorld.

My Wii has been dispatched with DHL and I've got a tracking number.

All my extra Nunchucks are being processed.

Just waiting on Wii Play and the extra controllers.

Also had an email from Play.com regarding the component cable. They can't deliver for launch but have been promised stock before Christmas.

I've also got the play.com mail about the classic controller being unavailable (ordered on 16/09).

Still dont know whats happening with the console itself though.

I'd be interested to know how much stuff the people who've been told they're not getting a Wii from Argos on launch ordered. If I were them, I'd give priority to the people who ordered a shit load of games and controllers with it because they're the ones you don't want to cancel and take their order elsewhere (especially as I think the mark up on the games and controllers is higher than the system alone)

OK, it seems:

Classic Controllers

Remotes

Component Cables

and in some cases 'Wii-Points'

Haven't really come into stock at all with most shops and are all in VERY limited supply. Most orders with these in are saying how they are still processing etc..so you probably wont get them for launch, sadly.

The Component Cables at Gameplay are 'backordered' now, i preordered on the 20/10 with alot of other people, so i reckon there allocation of about 10 maybe has gone.

Apparently some places aren't going to have Wii Play in time for Friday. Then again, this title will have shortages anyway.

I hope when Argos say "My order" is coming on friday they mean the whole bloody lot and not just some games or something.

Could be worse I guess, they could hold the whole order back until something like Wii Play comes in stock. Wish I'd ordered extra remotes as well, gonna have to run round like a fanny on launch day looking for them.

Just rang Gameplay and my Wii is coming tomorrow! :grin:

However the extra Wiimote may not... must be too many orders for them

Just rang Gameplay and my Wii is coming tomorrow! :grin:

However the extra Wiimote may not... must be too many orders for them

I'm pretty sure they didn't get any extra remotes at all!

"Pyxis, are Gameplay getting any Component Cables in today for dispatch would you know?"

Yeah we are, only a fraction of our pre-orders though! Most wont get it before christmas.

Update:

Amazon order:

Items not yet dispatched:

Delivery estimate: 8 Dec 2006 - 9 Dec 2006

1 of: Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz (Wii)

1 of: Wii Play (includes Wiimote controller) (Wii)

Items dispatching soon:

1 of: Nintendo Wii Console (Includes Wii Sports)

Items dispatched on 7 Dec 2006:

1 package via Royal Mail

1 of: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)

Play order:

Official Nintendo Nunchuk (White) (Nintendo Wii) - Still only Preordered

The stuff in the Amazon order were all in the same order and set to first class delivery and are dispatching separately, for the person who was wondering about WiiPlay.

I also made a separate order for WiiPoints card from Amazon with Super Save Delivery that's already been dispatched (although obviously the delivery estimate is still later.)

I'm fairly confident about my Amazon order as they seem to be trying to get my stuff out on time and the things that are not yet dispatch do have a dispatch estimate of today.

Play on the other hand I'm not too confident of which is kinda ruining my plans for multiplayering tommorow, although if it hasn't been sent out yet I may just get a friend to drive me to Asda or Tescos at midnigt tonight to try and get a spare nunchuck, failing that head to a shop after my other stuff arrives tommorow and hope it's not too late.

At least I'm getting Zelda! (Although I'd have prefered Monkey Ball as I may not have much single player time tommorow.)

"Pyxis, are Gameplay getting any Component Cables in today for dispatch would you know?"

Yeah we are, only a fraction of our pre-orders though! Most wont get it before christmas.

I asked on live-help and he kinda said 'i was too late', even though i preordered 20/10! In HUGE Demand it seems....

Nevermind! Thanks for answering my question!

Your not allowed to say how many you actually got are you? would 10 be a good guess? :wink: