N-Europe

European Event- General Chat

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the GC version will come in december in America. We'll probably gonna have to wait a few months more.

yep my bet is febuary if at all.

great date. great price

just one thintg, did they say anything about different colours at launch?

Cuz i'm looking to get a Black Wii to match my black DS lite

ok gotta get back to work....

lmao!!!! thats why i got a white DS Lite and the white DS looks prettier.

its better than having stock shortages and what not so i'm glad for the single SKU thing- nintendo doing things different to PS3 and 360

Id like to do the whole queuing up thing but I dunno if they care that much about it around here. Also, I might keep it til Chrimbo and get a semester of Uni over me and the dissertation out of the way... then Im on easy street with the Wii!

they did a midnight opening for the original DS that was quite fun :D

and the morning of the DS Lite launch there was a fair few outside Gamestation.

i dont care i'll find out where opens first, pre order there and somewhere else just in case and i'm sorted.

great date. great price

just one thintg, did they say anything about different colours at launch?

Cuz i'm looking to get a Black Wii to match my black DS lite

ok gotta get back to work....

Only the white version for now, sorry!

Personly I'm glad about the price and date. It's the first time we get a console this fast after Japan and America :bowdown: I only hope that they will make it :cry:

It's about £63 higher than the Japanese price not just because of the taxes and import duties in the UK but also because Europe and US are getting the Wii bundled with a copy of Wii Sports. However, Japan is not getting any free games.

Japanese version of Wii Sports will be £35 max so even if you got that with the Japanese Wii your still only paying less than £150

I kept thinking it was 27th of November in America for some reason i didnt relaise there was nearly a month diffrence, what are good importing sites?

Yeah, thats why i said import for me. Hopefully get it a little cheaper....

Oh i don't know....i may wait, i may not.

Lets hope it's region-free though!

I am so ANNOYED! I wanted a black wii, and know I have to get a crappy white one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shhhh least your getting a wii this year!!!

you can wait and see you know . . .

i love the white one and i would've bought the white one even if i was give a black option.

Additional controllers will also be available from launch at the estimated retail prices of: Wii Remote - 39 Euros (£29 in UK), Nunchuk – 19 Euros (£14 in UK) and the Classic Controller – 19 Euros (£14 in UK)

That's good.

same price as the wavebird at launch then.

Additional controllers will also be available from launch at the estimated retail prices of: Wii Remote - 39 Euros (£29 in UK), Nunchuk – 19 Euros (£14 in UK) and the Classic Controller – 19 Euros (£14 in UK)

That's good.

Not bad at all....

The price and date isn't too bad, though I was hoping for £150. Lack of black colour at launch means I'll have to get a white one fore now, and purchase a black one later. Damn! I'll be pre ordering of Gameplay, as well as Zelda, Wii Play (extra controller ftw! And you can play as your avatar, which is an idea I'm loving), Super Monkey Ball, and anything else that catches my interest.