NEurope
Konfucius

UK Software Charts (Updated every Monday)

Wow, a few years ago this would have bothered me... but I don't see any of the money from these sales, so I guess in my old selfish age I've stopped caring so much.

Pes...

FM...

Fifa...

Does this people only play soccer games??? what about good rpgs??just pokemon and another few....

That's because PES and Football Manager are actually great games, can't say for Fifa though, I haven't played one in a while.

Multi PES is so damn fun.

I'd like to know if PS2's resi4 will beat the gamecbe version....more than 1 milion right?

I'd like to know if PS2's resi4 will beat the gamecbe version....more than 1 milion right?

Of course it will. When its on the PS2, its suddenly a must have game to the public.

Good to see PES beating FIFA :)

The better game winning

Won't last long. Never does.

Regarding RE4 on PS2, I don't think it's having quite the impact that it had on GC. If you have a look on Play.com for example, where they update their own chart daily, it's perhaps not selling quite as well as they'd hoped. It's not reached "Temporarily out of stock" status yet either! Of course this will probably change, and it doesn't really matter anyway, but hey ho. :)

Rejoice another week of software charts for the UK.

But there's not so much to rejoice for Nintendo, nothing except Pokemon is in the charts.

And who keeps buying all these Simpsons Hit & Run copies?

The new charts are not much different from last weeks for Nintendo but apart from that, there was quite some movement.

The new UK Software charts are out an can be found here covering Nov 21 to 26.

Mario Kart got into 13th place and Pokemon also remains in the Top40, however keep in mind that Mario Kart DS was released on Friday; it will be interesting to see how it performs next week.

Here are last weeks charts from 28.11. to 3.12.

Mario Kart saw a huge decline in the charts from 13 to 22 while Pokémon managed to craw up one position.

And could some mod change the title so that it doesn't say (26.9 - 1.10) anymore?

There you go. It isn't really suprising MK has dropped down, movie tie-ins and football games will always beat it.

Is anyone else dismayed at the fact that 50 Cent Bulletproof, possibly THE worst excuse for a video game, is 5th in the chart. *Lie* I can just about live with the existence of his music *Lie*...but this, along with genoside and weapons of mass destruction, makes doubt the moralities of the human race. Sorry about the hyperbole but.....but....../shudder

I'm not suprised that it's there, I think it's gonna be a bigger shudder when Crazy Frog Racing comes out. I'm more suprised that the Sims 2 is still at #13...

There you go.

Thank you.

I keep wondering why The Simpsons Hit and Run is still in the charts, as far as I remember it is there since I started to post the charts here.

I'm not suprised that it's there, I think it's gonna be a bigger shudder when Crazy Frog Racing comes out. I'm more suprised that the Sims 2 is still at #13...

Crazy Frog??? *Explodes*

So here are the lastest UK Software charts.

But except for Mario Kart DS there is nothing Nintendo to be found in the charts.

I'm suprised by Sonic Rush, did pretty well!

I think Mario Kart DS will stay in top 40 till Christmas at least.

Good if they didn't count multi-platform as one game altogether and how is Heroes still in top 40!?

I'm suprised by Sonic Rush, did pretty well!

I think Mario Kart DS will stay in top 40 till Christmas at least.

Aye, it's sold out practically everywere online. Amazon, Simply Games, HMV, SendIt, The Hut, GAME, BlahDVD. Nearly ran out of places to order one for Christmas.

:bowdown: Praise be to GamePlay for not underestimating the popularity of MK like Im sure many other places did :bowdown:

Here are the new software charts from 12.12. to 17.12.2005

Mario Kart only declined one place to 27 and particular attention should be payed to everyone's favorite Crazy Frog with his racer entry on place 20.

THE CRAZY FROG GAME IS IN FRONT OF MARIO KART!!!!! Whats wrong with us europeans?!