NEurope
Konfucius

UK Software Charts (Updated every Monday)

4 THE SIMS (ORIGINAL)

30 THE SIMS: UNLEASHED

31 THE SIMS: SUPERSTAR

37 THE SIMS: ON HOLIDAY

38 THE SIMS: MAKIN' MAGIC

Wait, what?...

Overall it's looking quite good for the DS despite any new releases most of the software inclined.

NSMB remained on its 3rd spot, while Brain Training dropped from 5 to 6. However, Animal Crossing WW reclaimed it's spot in the Top10 claiming spot 9 while it was on 16 the previous week.

Big Brain Academy remaind at 19 and Nintendogs Dalmatian moved up from 27 to 22.

Link to the charts.

NSMB seems to have rented the 3rd spot as it stays there for another week as well as Brain Training on 6. Animal Crossing climed up from 7 to 9.

Big Brain Academy also remaind on 19. Nintendogs Dalmation declined however from 22 to 26.

Here are the whole charts.

This week NSMB dropped from 3 to 4, Brain Training from 6 to 7 and Animal Crossing from 7 to 10. But it should be noted that these titles are still doing incredibly well after such a long time in the charts.

Big Brain Academy dropped to 25 from 19 and Nintendogs Dalmatian from 26 to 29.

Click here for the charts.

So another week of the ever so popular UK Software Top40.

NSMB dropped from 4 to 8 and Brain Training from 7 to 10.

Animal Crossing WW got kicked out of the Top10 to spot 12 after staying there for a long time.

Nintendogs Dalmatian however went up from 29 to 24 and Big Brain Academy remained on 25.

Charts

If anyone reads this please respond :)

Brain Training surpassed NSMB this week getting from 10 to 6 and NSMB from 8 to 7.

So much for the Top10. Animal Crossing WW dropped from 12 to 14, Nintendogs Dalmatian from 24 to 30 and Big Brain Academy from 25 to 32.

Here are the charts.

Hey! I'm reading lol - i bet many people r reading and r grateful of u putting the charts up, but they dnt have anything to comment on so thts y they dnt respond - or maybe this shuld b moved to DS forum, as its DS games in it mainly?

Hey! I'm reading lol - i bet many people r reading and r grateful of u putting the charts up, but they dnt have anything to comment on so thts y they dnt respond - or maybe this shuld b moved to DS forum, as its DS games in it mainly?

Thanks for replying. I thought no one was reading it because normally one or two people left a comment but the last weeks nobody did so.

It's actually a good idea to move them to the DS thread as I don't remember a GC game being there for the last few weeks and the Japanese charts are also in the DS thread so it would make even more sense.

Despite the new entries Brain Training claimes the 6th spot again - seems the chavs are desperate for it :p. NSMB is down from 7 to 10.

Animal Crossing WW also dropped from 14 to 19, Nintendogs Dalmatian from 30 to 33 and Big Brain Academy from from 32 to 35.

Charts

Despite the new entries Brain Training claimes the 6th spot again - seems the chavs are desperate for it :p.

Why? How can they train what they haven't got?

This week Brain Training barely managed to stay in the Top10 - going down from 6 due to some new entries. New Super Mario Bros. left place 10 and went down to 12. Animal Crossing WW decreased from 19 to 25 but Nintendogs Dalmatian claims spot 33 for another week.

Full Charts

I wish Simpsons Hit n Run would F-off.....How many bloody copies are there?!!?

I guess it's the same people who buy a copy every week to show they are die-hard Simpsons fans.

This week saw Brain Training increasing two positions from 10 to 8. New Super Mario Bros dropped one to 13 as well as Animal Crossing WW from 25 to 26. Nintendogs Dalmatian decided to stay one more week on 33.

Click here for the whole Charts

New software charts have arrived again.

Brain Training is on the rise again. Going up one spot from 8 to 7.

New Super Mario Bros however dropped from 13 to 14. 42 all time classics dropped from 17 to 21 (and was previously overlooked by me), Animal Crossing dropped from 26 to 27 and Nintendogs Dalmatian from 33 to 35.

The Charts are here

Nintendo are still puting up a good fight it seems.. Brain training seems to be a huge in the UK... the TV ad's must be doing the trick!

I cant wait to see the Charts the week after Wii launch!

Stewie says Brain Training dropped from 11 to 12 and NSMB from 19 to 20 and AC:WW from 28 to 33. Nintendogs however re-entered at 35.

Charts

I'm surprised AC:WW is still in the charts for this long.Brain Training is still doing well.

From 12 to 15 dropped Brain Training and from 20 to 22 NSMB, Nintendogs Dalmation however barked its way up from 35 to 27 and Lab and Friends re-entered at 37.

And the almost-everlasting Animal Crossing claimes the 33rd spot another week.

Charts

Also on another note RL tries to claim my online time. In other words, it's the third week in Mechanical Engineering in Uni and I don't have that much time to visit the forum anymore. So in case the charts are not updated as usual I simply didn't find time to do it.

Feel free to do the update instead of me.

Pokémon Blue Rescue entered at 14 this week and Dr. Kawashimas Brain Training dropped to 15 to 17. However Nintendogs Dalamatian went up from 27 to 21 and NSMB remained on 22. Animal Crossing went also a little up from 33 to 32 and Pokémon Red Rescue (the blue one is obviously a lot more popular) 34. Also Nintendogs Lab increased from 37 to 36.

Here are the charts.

Another week of ever exciting UK Software charts is in. I feel a bit lazy today so no nice sentences:

TW LW title

12 (14) Pokemon Blue Rescue

14 (17) Brain Training

17 (21) Nintendogs Dalmatian

20 (22) NSMB

33 (32) Animal Crossing

34 (34) Pokemon Red Rescue

Charts

Sorry for the delay. Here are the new charts.

TW LW Title

12 (14) DR KAWASHIMA'S BRAIN TRAINING

13 (-) NINTENDOGS: LAB & FRIENDS

17 (12) POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON: BLUE RESCUE

17 (18) NINTENDOGS: DALMATIAN & FRIENDS

19 (20) NEW SUPER MARIO BROS.

27 (33) ANIMAL CROSSING: WILD WORLD

35 (-) NINTENDOGS: DACHSHUND & FRIENDS

40 (-) SONIC RUSH

Charts

You know that no games must be selling when a Bratz game is in the top 10.

GoW is the only game there that deserves to be so close to the top.