NEurope
Konfucius

UK Software Charts (Updated every Monday)

And could one of the Mods or Admins please make the thread sticky as I will update it regularly and it's quite annoying to always look it up between the old ones.

Sure dude, your wish is my command. Sorry for the lateness.

Edit: If anyone can provide the Hardware sales for each week/month, that would be smashing stuff. Cheers guys.

This weeks charts are in, which you can see at http://www.charttrack.co.uk, which is the site the place in the first post gets them from anyway.

Mario Kart DS went down a bit again, but more interestingly one version of Nintendogs re-entered, must've been on a few people's Christmas lists.

This weeks charts are in, which you can see at http://www.charttrack.co.uk, which is the site the place in the first post gets them from anyway.

Thanks for the link, sadly I couldn't update them this week because gamefront didn't publish them.

THE CRAZY FROG GAME IS IN FRONT OF MARIO KART!!!!! Whats wrong with us europeans?!

People are getting the game that they deserve.

With one day overdue I’ve got the latest UK Software charts and Nintendogs and Mario Kart managed to climb up a few spots. Mario Kart got from 32 to 24 and Nintendogs climbed up four positions; from 39 to 35.

The whole charts can be found here

Whwn will the simpsons abandon the charts??? I can't believe they are still there...=s

As a special new year gift, here are the hardware charts for the last year:

- PlayStation2: 1,2 Mio. Units

- Xbox 360: 129.000 Units

- Xbox: 265.000 Units

- Nintendo DS: 800.000 Units

- PSP: 795.000 Units

- GBASP: 63.000 Units

- Hardware total: 3,75 Mio. Units (+ 34% more than 2004)

2004 were 2.80 Mio. Consoles sold

source: mcvuk.com

Wow, even though the DS had a 6 month lead I was still expecting the PSP to be outselling it here. And although the DS sold three quarters of this in a week in Japan it still looks good.

If you add all the consoles figures together you get 3.252, about 500,000 different than the total. So the Gizmondo, Gamecube, Micro, PS1 and Gameboy Advance sold 500k? Or the figures aren't accurate. I just wanted to do some maths really. ^.^

The charts are boring as usual for Nintendo. The only game still in the charts is Mario Kart DS but it declined from 24 to the 32nd spot.

Well i dont know what its like anywhere else but you cant get a new DS anywhere round here cos there sold out and Nintendogs is like goldust

Another week of software charts arrived and apart from Mario Kart on the 36th spot there's the usual Nintendo absence.

Crazy frog still on charts....... WHY?? :(

Have you already noticed that Tuesday is not correctly written on the title of this thread? "Tuseday".....:bouncy:

Have you already noticed that Tuesday is not correctly written on the title of this thread? "Tuseday".....:bouncy:

Yes I noticed it but I can't change it.

Crazy frog still on charts....... WHY?? :(

What are you talking about? :heh:

*shifts eyes sneakily*

Here are the Software charts from 16.1. to 21.1. and they are better than I expected. Mario Kart moved up from 36 to 30 and Sonic Rush also entered the charts on 35.

Here are the Software charts from 16.1. to 21.1. and they are better than I expected. Mario Kart moved up from 36 to 30 and Sonic Rush also entered the charts on 35.

It seems word of mouth is keeping both sonic and mario kart in the top 40... but there both good enougth to be in the top 10!!

My apologies for last weeks absence of charts from gamefront but thanks to OVERLORD we still got some.

This week gamefront released them in time and it's looking quite ok for Nintendo. Nintendogs reentered the charts last week on place 26 this week on 27 and Mario Kart DS declined one spot from 32 to 33.

Here are the charts from 30.1. to 4.2.

The charts from 6.2. to 11.2. can be found here

Nintendogs dropped out of the charts again, while Mario Kart managed to claim the 33rd spot again. However a very pleasant surprise is Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time which managed to enter on spot number 10.