NEurope
Konfucius

UK Software Charts (Updated every Monday)

where do think Zelda Twilight Princess will be in the top 40?

Depends on whether or not it really does have Revolution control. If it does, which seems likely at this point, a lot of people might buy it with a Revolution when it launches, as well as Gamecube owners purchasing it too, hence it could make the top 10, if not number 1. If it's only released as a Gamecube title though with no Revolution exclusive features, I'll be lucky if it makes the top 20 at all. The Gamecube is essentially very dead here now. Wind Waker may have made first, but the Gamecube was a lot more popular back then, as proven by the fact Metroid Prime made first, but Prime 2 only entered at 33.

Anyway I'm surprised to see Mario and Luigi 2 in the top 10. It seems like a title that deserves it, but 2d rpg's aren't exactly games that usually shine in the UK market.

How did M&L2 get to #10? I can see TP reaching dizzy heights of #7... that's my prediction. Nintendo seem to be doign something right, I know it's only 2 games in the top 40.. but it's better than they hav been doing lately.

How did M&L2 get to #10? I can see TP reaching dizzy heights of #7... that's my prediction. Nintendo seem to be doign something right, I know it's only 2 games in the top 40.. but it's better than they hav been doing lately.

DS is selling fantastic in Europe at the moment, I think on a weekly basis its the best selling console..or maybe second.

This week saw a decline in Mario Kart DS and Mario and Luigi as well. While Mario Kart DS could grab the last of the 40 spots (previously on 33) Mario and Luigi declined from 10 to 17.

here are the whole charts.

Well Sonic Heroes has barely ever left the charts since it came out in 2004.

I'm surprised to see Sonic and Knuckles PC in the charts though, guess it had a price cut or something.

Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time declined from 17 to 32 and apart from that there's no Nintendo in the charts at all.

As usual here are the whole Top40.

If you want you can see the DS specific charts here. They're especially useful if you want to see just how badly Lunar Genesis bombed, as it was 20th in the DS charts last week and 14th this week, which probably means it's sold less than 1000 copies, if even close to that. Monkey Ball isn't doing especially well either.

http://www.charttrack.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p/software/uk/latest/index_test.jsp&ct=110025

Its a shame to see so much s*** so high up in the charts which really doesn't deserve to be there, like Chicken little, or Shadow the hedgehog.

This week isn't looking good for Nintendo at all, there's not a single game in the charts.

Here are the charts.

It's been this way for the last few years. For the Gamecube, only the big name games have even touched the charts really and for the last couple of years it's always been the bottom end of the charts too. For the DS, more titles have been doing fairly decently, but it's still rare for any except Nintendo first party titles to be in them. For the GBA....well, they really never touch the charts ever, except for Pokemon and stuff like Sonic Advance temporarily.

http://www.charttrack.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p/software/uk/latest/index_test.jsp&ct=110025

The DS specific charts for this week have the titles mixed around quite a bit with the game that was previous in the charts, Mario and Luigi, dropping down to 4th, which suggests as a whole the DS done fairly weakly this week.

Why do people buy all this generic crap! i mean Fifa street 2 in at number 1!

then we have Shadow the hedgehog still in the top 40! Need for speed : MW is still up there too...

Oh ... glad to see Resi 4 back in the top 40... it should go back to number 1!

At least there is Nintendogs in the charts, these week however saw a decline from 27 to 31.

The whole charts can be found here as always only this time they are very small, photobucket somehow resizes things that aren't even over the limit. I hope this gets solved or I can solve it/find an alternative.

Yeah, there is an alternative and it's slightly annoying you keep ignoring it. All the charts you keep posting are taken directly from http://www.charttrack.co.uk, which usually updates on Monday as opposed to Tuesday. So the solution is pretty simple, use the site the charts come from in the first place instead of someone else linking to them with an annoying watermark covering them a day later.

Here, have not only this weeks charts

http://www.charttrack.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p/software/uk/latest/index_test.jsp&ct=110015

but also this week's full price charts ignoring budget titles

http://www.charttrack.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p/software/uk/latest/index_test.jsp&ct=110016

and the DS specific charts too.

Yeah, there is an alternative and it's slightly annoying you keep ignoring it.

Yeah I know the alternative but I prefere the picture version, because on the first post, there isn't a link but the picture, therefore I'm taking them from gamefront, because I'm too lazy to take the pic myself.

But if you want to post them on Monday, feel free to do so. I won't be annoyed or anything.

So that stupid photobucket still allows pictures up to 512kB (or it says so at least) but resizes things that are about 350kB to under 200kB, so from now on I'll post the charts from charttrack (thanks to James McGeachie).

Ah and sorry for the delay but I was pretty busy lately.

Anyways Nintendogs remained in the charts but declined 7 spots to 38.

Well that's about it, the charts can be found here

Nintendogs dropped out of the Charts but we have a Top10 entrant. Animal Crossing Wild World managed to claim the sixth spot in its first weeks.

The whole charts are here

Not much movement in the charts this week Nintendo-wise. AC:WW managed to claim the sixth spot for another week.

Here are the charts.

It seems that AC:WW rented the 6th place in the charts.

Well so nothing new for us Nintendo fans I guess. Here are the charts.

I'm not only VERY impressed by the sales of AC: WW but find it very stange how it has stayed dead at no.6 for 3 weeks!