N-Europe

UK Software Charts (Updated every Monday)

Konfucius

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Last week was E³ so the board was closed, therefore I'm going to post last weeks charts as well:

Last week's charts saw Metroid Prime Hunter entering at the sixth spot, one below Animal Crossing AC that dropped from the fourth. Trauma Center went up from 40 to 36.

This week saw Animal Crossing declining to the 7th spot and MP Hunter dropping to 11. But on 18 Pokémon Link enters and Nintendogs re-entered at 40 but Trauma Center dropped out.

Wow, I never thought I'd see 4 whole Nintendo games in the UK top 40 at the same time, kinda sad really. Nice to see Trauma Centre getting some recognition, I believe it was one of the worst selling DS games in JPN, thank god for Green Wing!

Animal Crossing still remains in the charts, however, dropped from 4 to 7. Super Princess Peach entered at 29. Pokémon Link dropped from 24 to 36 and Metroid Prime Hunters from 26 to 40.

Nice that there are at least four Nintendo titles in the charts considering that it there was barely anything Nintendo in it about half a year ago.

Here are the new charts and sorry for the delay.

I just noticed you got a Metroid Prime 3 download last week instead of the charts - but admit it, it wasn't bad either :P

Here are the new charts and this time it's the charts. Animal Crossing made way for Brain Training on 6 and dropped to 9 and Super Princess Peach dropped from 18 to 29.

Brain Training and Animal Crossing are still around in the Top10. They actually climbed up a little from 6 to 4 and 9 to 8 respectively.

Also Nintendogs Dalmation and Friends entered at the 12th spot.

Then there's a long gap and down from 29 to 38 is Super Princess Peach.

Here are the full charts as usual.

Because people are losers. It's like the whole Pro-Evo, Fifa thing. I don't play either, but everyone on here prefers ProEvo to Fifa, it's like fact it's a better game; yet people want to think Fifa is.

I have to admit I did buy the last Fifa as it had my team Huddersfield in. There's just nought like playing the game with your team with the right kit, names and very slightly similar looking players.

Should be a good amount of DS titles in the chart today due to the DS.

Rejoice, rejoice a new week of software charts is here and there are three Nintendo titles in the Top10!

Brain Training claims spot number 3, crawling one up from the previous week. Nintendogs Dalmatian get from 12 to number 7 and long time favorite Animal Crossing dropped from 8 to 10.

But there's more to come. Metroid Prime Hunters reentered the charts on spot 16 as well as Mario Kart DS on 27, Tetris on 29, Sonic Rush on 33 and Super Monkey Ball Touch and Roll on 40.

That's a fantastic total of 8 DS titles in the charts.

See here for yourself if you don't believe me. :)

Rejoice, rejoice a new week of software charts is here and there are three Nintendo titles in the Top10!

Brain Training claims spot number 3, crawling one up from the previous week. Nintendogs Dalmatian get from 12 to number 7 and long time favorite Animal Crossing dropped from 8 to 10.

But there's more to come. Metroid Prime Hunters reentered the charts on spot 16 as well as Mario Kart DS on 27, Tetris on 29, Sonic Rush on 33 and Super Monkey Ball Touch and Roll on 40.

That's a fantastic total of 8 DS titles in the charts.

See here for yourself if you don't believe me. :)

WHAA?? 8.. that's like a fifth of games in there are DS games... woah... The Lite has done the DS the world of good, let's hope it stays like this (though it is very unlikly). Or was this the week before the Lite came out? If so, I can't wait for next week!

Software charts again and now we have New Super Mario Bros entering at spot 2.

Brain Training dropped form 3 to 4 and Nintendogs Dalmation dropped from 7 to 9 while Animal Crossing WW still claims the 10th spot.

This means 4 DS games in the Top 10!

Mario Kart DS even moved up from 27 to 23 however Metroid Prime Hunters dropped from 16 to 31. And Nintendogs Labrador entered at 34.

The full charts are here as usual.